Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca - the famous side effect is true!

thank you Isabella for all you info and insight. i am increasing my sp to 2x540, and maca to 2x450, keeping the fenugreek the same at 1x610, and will see what happens. skin seems normal but calves seem alittle dry.not losing any hair, my sex drive is the same, i'm hoping that this helps to get a more feminine shape from my waist down, not looking for bigger boobs at this time .

@ CousinRose,

A natural blonde too! Why do some girls have all the luck? Yes please, keep me posted. I'm also replacing sugar by protein (or trying to), in a 1 month break at the moment. I was planning Eve M's program after that, but maca and SP look very tempting...

@ Nikki,

Please keep me posted too. Certainly if you start feeling growing pains or so.

hi Isabelle; something must be working because all of a sudden i am getting a wedgie now when i walk ( lol) . something must be going on , but no change in size yet. thanks again nikki

Nikki & Isabelle
The dosage you are taking of 2X540 SP and 2X450 Maca and 1X610 FG
Is this once a day or more frequently during the day?
I only ask as I have been doing 2X540 SP; 2x400 RC and 2X610 FG three times a day and haven't experienced the results you have I am concerned that maybe I have things working against each other?

I was also thinking of introducing Maca but am now not sure I don't have to restart the program.

Any thoughts suggestions?

(07-06-2011, 09:39 PM)Denisetobe Wrote:  Nikki & Isabelle
The dosage you are taking of 2X540 SP and 2X450 Maca and 1X610 FG
Is this once a day or more frequently during the day?
I only ask as I have been doing 2X540 SP; 2x400 RC and 2X610 FG three times a day and haven't experienced the results you have I am concerned that maybe I have things working against each other?

I was also thinking of introducing Maca but am now not sure I don't have to restart the program.

Any thoughts suggestions?

hi ; i'm not looking for bigger boobs right now i have nice moobies. i wanted a more feminine shape in my waist, hips and butt.
i take one pill of each mid morning, and take the sp and maca after dinner. i'm hoping that the maca will help with my butt and femininization.
thats alot of fenugreek to be taking, if you are looking to grow boobs maybe you should try some different herbs like pm and trying chi massages.
how long have you been using these herbs and how much growth have you noticec? good luck in your quest hope i was able to help alittle

Nikki,
Thank you for your insight. It is very helpful.

I am also trying to fem my waist, hips and butt.
From your response I guess adding the Maca should help in that area.
I would love to really fit into the jeans and leggings I have in a fem way.

I have added an inch to my breasts and the nipples are easily stimulated to be erect.

If I add the maca I will look to reduce the FG. how long before I might expect the Maca to have some results on the hips and butt, any idea?

Hi Denise,

I agree with Nikki that the FG may be too much: Wahaika sets the limit at 3,000 mg a day. I was definitely too high - over 10,000 - and my growth was stalling. So instead of first trying a lower dose, I've gone on a break, at least until June 21st. The problem with FG is that it's such a rewarding herb: even if you're taking too much for real growth, it still gives you terrific swells, certainly if you use it for massage. Another problem for me was that I had started to like using it in the kitchen, and then it's hard to stay below 3000 mg.

The RC will be working against the FG indeed. It is not only a phyto-estrogen, but also a phyto-progestin:
http://www.cancersupportivecare.com/estrogenherb.html
I have tried RC, and other phyto-progestins in the past: damiana, thyme, oregano, and alfalfa. I was hoping they would trim my waist, but the experience was generally bad: as Wahaika puts it, progesterone "stops NBE dead in its tracks".

Now I'm thinking of starting maca root (MR) too for my waist, or at least waist/hip ratio. You can ramp up maca until you get growing pains, then keep the dose constant for 3 months: the girls on the forum I linked above report pains. The upper limit is quite high: off the top of my head, this girl jhajha21 took 5,000 mg of a 4:1 concentrate twice daily when she started to feel bad, and was OK after she went back to once daily. That's still 4 * 5,000 = 20,000 mg!

@ Nikki: wedgies, wow! You go, girl!

Hi Isabelle,
Wow, thank you for the clue about RC counteracting the FG.No wonder my results have been disappointing. I have been taking 2X400mg of RC three times a day for a total of 2400mg. I had this combined with 2X610 mg of FG three times a day 3,660mg and 2X540mg of SP three times a day 3,200 mg

I didn't completely follow the Maca dosage, but can I ask you to comment on my new plan and feel free to suggest changes:
2X610mg of FG twice a day
2x540mg of SP twice a day
1x500mg of Maca twice a day

Do you think I should reduce the SP and or substitute something else?

You mention a massage with FG what formula do you suggest. I mean what type of oil or base would you mix the cap contains with?

I know this sounds crazy but I just want to see some results so I can keep going.

Thanks

Hey Denise,

Not at all crazy, everybody here is just looking for something that worksBig Grin

Your new program looks good. Only, after too high doses, just lowering may not help immediately. You may have to break and start over. Wahaika wrote a very helpful text about ramping up, stalling, and breaks:
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029
If I extrapolate the same logic to MR, your first dose of MR looks OK, although it may be safer to start with 500 mg once daily first. If you don't experience growing pains around your hips in a few days, increase, wait a few days, and so on, until you feel it.

Whether you want to substitute SP depends on your age. I'm 50, so I stopped SP years ago because from age 55 onwards, testosterone is decreasing naturally. I figured, why supplement for something that's going to happen all by itself? Now I'm thinking to start again because it appears to be the #1 herb for male NBE here. But first I read some of GorgeousBlonde's post on alternatives:
spearmint tea
borage oil? (I'm not sure: I only saw this mentioned once)
stinging nettle root
pygeum bark
pumpkin seed oil
I decided to buy a formula targeted for males my age. It's SP 220 mg, stinging nettle root 200 mg, pumpkin seed oil 560 mg, and some others in lower quantities. I've seen formulas containing SP and pygeum bark too, but I don't remember what age range they were for. I think you need to shop around.

The FG boobie batter formula: this forum's million dollar question!

First off, I use FG powder, not the capsules. It's a couple of euros for a 250 g plastic bag in the kitchen herbs section of the oriental supermarket. Usually from Pakistan, where they call it methi. Or moroccan, El holba.

I tried the pure tincture first. Steep the powder in 40-50 % alcohol (fill to just above the powder) for 2 weeks in a warm, dark place. Filter in a coffee filter. Flush the filter with 2 small portions of alcohol. The tincture is yellowish brown. Massage for 45 minutes, and you get a swell. BUT: it stinks (really), it stains your sheets, and all the alcohol soaks into your skin too. Later, I counter extracted the tincture with oil, to remove the smell.

The smell was less when I extracted the powder directly in soy oil. Soy oil (for salads) has a very light, pleasant smell, a bit like the maintenance products used in fetish shops. Wahaika and Eve M use a blend of olive oil and borage oil, without filtering. Eve M uses the kitchen blender. Saran foil keeps the oil off the sheets. Borage, as a plant, has a very fresh smell, so now I'm looking for freshly pressed oil, rather than squeezing capsules into the blender.

A dutch herbalist made a present for his niece, who was complaining her breasts weren't growing fast enough. He posted the recipe on a forum. He mixed the tincture with beeswax, as pellets, heated and stirred to evaporate the alcohol, and obtained a salve. This may be a very important step, because it's possible, even likely, that the smell evaporates with the alcohol. Only, I haven't tried it yet. Anyway, the niece was delighted, and posted the recipe on another forum where she was active, together with her warm endorsement.

So the next thing I'll try is the beeswax. Unless someone can help me with a better idea. All help appreciated.

Hi Rosie,

You are one tough cookie: sports and maca and NB and nipplette!

I've read your program update, and I have two questions I want to post here:

1) How do simple carbs increase androgens?

2) What exercises work best with maca for curves?

Thanks already, and good luck with the new program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon