Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

spam controls?

Is there a setting that will let us control the spam post or at the least report them to you or report inappropriate content like what showed up on the general board today from our newest member conrade.

Thanks

I agree, we need something to stop things like that, i dont understand a word of it and it should not be on here xxxx

I just sent report as spam
Thumbs Down 

Uh-huh. I suppose the 'report' icon on the bottom right of a post is for spam and other posts that violate the forum's terms. I made use of it earlier, like breastman did. And it was even more annoying that the person posted this nonsense twice.

LOL, okay so I had a slow moment this morning. I thought I had seen a button for reporting before, but when I wanted to use it today, I looked and looked and couldn't find the Dang thing... Feeling silly now, but glad it's already there.

Wow, this Pseuntede thing is really getting old.

I know! Last night I had to change my reason for reporting them from "spam" to "making me crazy"

My concern is even if they are banned from the site, what's to stop them from making yet another member name and just keeping on with his junk? These are the exact same type of post that were being posted when I started this thread, but it was a different member name at the time, so I'm thinking it's already happened maybe.

(20-12-2009, 04:49 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  I know! Last night I had to change my reason for reporting them from "spam" to "making me crazy"

My concern is even if they are banned from the site, what's to stop them from making yet another member name and just keeping on with his junk? These are the exact same type of post that were being posted when I started this thread, but it was a different member name at the time, so I'm thinking it's already happened maybe.

Eve would have to ban their IP number--that would at least help for a while.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon