Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Serena's AAAAAAA Journey

I am almost running out of my herb, so I decided to switch to Eve's M program.

The preparation is a hassle! I have to order the Herbs and the soya powder online separately and the shipping cost more than the herbs itself since I live in Canada. I ordered a digital spoon scale online and tones of tiny plastic bags to divide the herbs in daily portion. I have also bought a coffee grinder so I can grind the herbs that are not sold in powder form.

Anyways, I can feel that my breasts are firmer and rounder. But I am a bit hesitant to measure it right now, and going to wait a month since my last measure. I can tell the growth is mostly coming from the hypnosis but not the Herb. I used the same herb and the chi massage for 4 months about 2 years ago but never experienced a growth like that.

I hope the growth will still last after my period.

Since I was on vacation for the last 10 days, I didnt bring any herbs with me and neither did i listen to any hypnosis.

My measurements:

As of 18, June 2011
abovebust: 29 (+1)
bust: 28 (-0.5)
underbust:24

Maybe theres some measuring error last time since theres no way my bust measure has a 0.5 inch decrease because i definitely feel its fuller than a month before!

I measured it over 10 times so it should be correct.And I don't know its possible that my above bust is an inch larger than my bust area.

I am going to follow Eve's M program except for the tea. I m gonna finish all the remaining bustea before i switch to it.
I will keep listening to hypnosis as well.

(18-06-2011, 09:30 PM)serena Wrote:  Since I was on vacation for the last 10 days, I didnt bring any herbs with me and neither did i listen to any hypnosis.

My measurements:

As of 18, June 2011
abovebust: 29 (+1)
bust: 28 (-0.5)
underbust:24

Maybe theres some measuring error last time since theres no way my bust measure has a 0.5 inch decrease because i definitely feel its fuller than a month before!

I measured it over 10 times so it should be correct.And I don't know its possible that my above bust is an inch larger than my bust area.

I am going to follow Eve's M program except for the tea. I m gonna finish all the remaining bustea before i switch to it.
I will keep listening to hypnosis as well.

I m not sure why either but I did the same thing 1 hour ago and under bust wast 1/2 smaller, over 1/4 smaller, but above under armpits 1 in bigger.. mine too feel fuller and when I look down at them they def look dif.. ours maybe getting firmer, filling out more on top which is a good thing cause they will start looking higher and rounder..does that make sense..but I would wait for more experienced growers to answer that ..just wanted to let you know I experienced the same thing too and I would like to know too..I have read some have measured like that then a few days or weeks they got bigger all measurements..I guess we will wait and see what others say..

Stats as of 19 July

Above Bust :29.1 (+0.1)
Bust: 28.6 (+0.6)
Under Bust: 24.5 (+0.5)

For the past month, I only took herbs and massage almost once a day.
I m gonna start listening to hypnosis again tomorrow.

(16-05-2011, 12:27 AM)serena Wrote:  Hi..everyone
I have been on and off herbs and NB for a while.
Hopefully by writing this thread will help me motivated

Height: 5'3
Weight: 90lbs

As of May 15, 2011
Bust: 28.5"
Underbust:24"
abovebust: 28"

Heres my routine

Daily
-NB for 45 mins a day
(using mix fenugreek and wild yam lotion)
-multivitamin x1
-rock melon at least 20 times a day
-Braketalks every night
-listen to Booster as much as i can
-1 glass of soy milk

3 times per day
fg x2
sp x2
red clover x2
bustea (2 tea bags)

and sorry for my english, I am Asian who doesn't speak much english

I was wearing a 32B bra, hopefully will fit one day Blush
I finally flund someone with my starting measurement ?

Wow serena, 90lbs, you’re too skinny! 
Have you ever try to gain weight?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon