Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO or herbs?

Hi everyone, I have tried to read this forum extensively and am excited to begin NBE. I am so torn, though, between trying BO or a good quality herbal system (perhaps like greenbush). Please let me know, based on my info. if you think one or the other would possibly be a better choice.

Oh, I wanted to add that I found this forum after almost going ahead with getting implants. I'm so glad that I didn't go ahead with it but would SO love to fill out a little naturally!

I'm 36 and have had three pregnancies, three years nursing. I'm a good 32/34 B but fairly deflated compared to the lovely full C's I had before kiddos! I would love to gain size but my biggest goal is to firm up (maybe size is necessary for that and that is fine).

I am 5'4", 115 pounds and am very active. I have a very fast metabolism and I must try to eat enough to maintain my body weight. I am quite active and have about 15% to 18% body fat.

My period is like clockwork, every 28 days. I don't seem to notice much difference in my breasts when my period comes. My breasts are very soft, I'd guess quite fatty and they really always were like this, not very firm compared to some.

Anyway, thanks SO much if you have some insight into which program might be a better first try for me!

Well, either method could work just fine for you. Especially beings that you were pregnant; I've read about those who had children/breastfed do better with NBE than those with virgin boobs.

I'm no expert, but I can tell you this: if convenience is a factor for you, go for the BO. There's not alot you gotta take everyday, unlike the herbal route...except PM (pueraria mirifica). Many grew fine just taking a couple caps daily. I need the support of goat's rue with PM to get results, but that's still not much. Anyways, if you go herbal, good idea to stick with greenbush. And be prepared to take several pills each day tho!

As for BO, I suggest going here: www.medplex.com/ultrabreast.html It has a lil extra included with BO to help you get results, like BountifulBreast (BB) but without the expensive price. Good luck.

I agree with ShyBoobs, as there is no real way to tell for sure which route is best for you, everyone is different and reacts to each thing differently even if you have the same body type, same age, same everything, one thing could work for one and not the other. With that being said I have to tell you my experience with both so you can make your own decision...

I took individual herbs from greenbush for a couple months and I was taking about 24 pills a day. If you can handle taking that many pills, go for it. I could handle the intake of pills, but couldn't handle the side effects that I got. After a couple months, I noticed my acne getting worse and worse, I also started gaining weight, if you don't mind gaining weight then go for it. Also I started getting cellulite, and I never had it in my entire life! And I'm 22 by the way. I was 21 when taking herbs. I have a 4 year old son which I breastfed. I didn't notice any difference in my breasts in the couple months of taking herbs.

Currently I'm taking Ultra Breast as I couldn't afford Bountiful Breast (I'm a Navy wife). I also use a breast pump. So far using the pump and Ultra Breast I've gone up 1 1/2 inches. I have been doing NBE for 4 years trying many different methods. And with only one other thing did I grow, I grew 2 inches in the first 2 months with it. I been using the pump for 5 months now, and been using Ultra Breast for 1 1/2 months. My acne is clearing up, and I'm starting to lose weight (I gained a little over Thanksgiving haha). And the cellulite is starting to get less noticeable.

But this is just my experience, it doesn't mean this will happen to you. Also, I only take 3 pills a day with Ultra Breast, and I drink protein shakes and have a high protein diet. The only things you have to do with BO is watch your temperature and have a high protein diet and supplement your protein with protein shakes. If you have an active life then protein shakes are probably already a part of your life. I mix the mix in a smoothie to get my fruit servings for the day and my protein.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Thought I'd add my experience too. I've been taking individual herbs for 41/2 months and using the Noogleberry breast pump for 4 months. I take Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam, one capsule of each three times a day, so 9 capsules daily in total. I've been lucky enough not to experience any unpleasant side effects from the herbs, no weight gain or cellulite. I started as a 34B and gained an inch within three months using the two methods (not sure which one worked or whether they both worked!!). I am still a 34B but fuller and firmer and I am confident of another inch before too long as I get growing pains constantly. I am 48 and the mother of two daughters, both breastfed and both with big boobs!! Life's unfair!! lol. Whatever you decide to go with, stick with it for at least 6 months, if not longer, as NBE is a long slow process for most of us. I would also recommend you take a look at the Noogleberry website if you think this method could be something you could fit into your life. They have a great forum full of 'Noogleholics' who have had great success using this system. Worth browsing through and having a read.

Good luck! Smile

Thank you for your responses Smile It is a hard call and there is no telling what will work for me, of course, but I decided that I'm going to go with the BO. I just ordered some from BB so I should begin very soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon