Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need HELP!!!! Please & thank you

I am 20 & my boobs look like they are 45. I lost a lot of weight & it has taken a toll on my body. I want to start the NBE program but have no idea where to start & what vitamins should i use. Should I only use vitamins or should I use vitamins & a cream/lotion or should I vitamins, cream/lotion and tea? If somebody anybody could help me that would be so great. Thank you all hope to hear from someone soon.

There's a newcomer's section in this forum which will hopefully get you started, plus you can also look in the personal programs section to see what others have done or are doing.

(12-05-2011, 06:50 AM)boobiehelp930 Wrote:  I am 20 & my boobs look like they are 45. I lost a lot of weight & it has taken a toll on my body. I want to start the NBE program but have no idea where to start & what vitamins should i use. Should I only use vitamins or should I use vitamins & a cream/lotion or should I vitamins, cream/lotion and tea? If somebody anybody could help me that would be so great. Thank you all hope to hear from someone soon.
You should do NBE which you may be able to get on Ebay and BO which is Bovine Ovary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon