Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Grow Hair Faster? Hair Growth Program

1000mcg isnt the highest Biotin you can get. I think lots of people prefer 5000mcg/5mg which they sell at GNC at that level. I've seen Biotin pills go up to 10,000 mcg but I think it's less common for people to take it once a day when it's higher than 5000mcg.

So they take 5000mcg once daily? Or how often?

(02-05-2011, 06:42 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  I have medium length hair and am dreaming of low, flowing, breast-skimming hair. I started taking supplements a while back then stopped, and then started taking them again. I noticed a vast improvement in growth when I take the Chinese herb "he shou wu" also called Fo-Ti as well as Biotin, B-Complex, and Emu Oil left in hair overnight.

So this is my Hair Growth Program:

1) 5 Capsules of He Shou Wu - 3 Times Daily
2) 1000 mcg of Biotin - Once Daily
3) B-Complex from AOR - 3 Times Daily
4) Emu Oil left in hair overnight - Once or Twice a Week

Any other suggestions or beauty secrets for helping the hair grow faster?

use coconut oil , aloe vera and avocado.. usually these 3 combination can help you grow hair faster.. :-)

i've heard rubbing your nails together increases hair growth i've tried it a few times and when i do it my scalp starts to itch and tingle

^^^^sounds crazy

I use a blend of coconut oil, Jamaican castor oil, megatek and miconazole on my scalp and it works wonders!

Thanks for the info, i would also like to add to this information, i have free solution which is effective too, If you wants to grow hair, trim the hair every one-month. 2nd - Hot oil massage Apply Castor oil mixed with sesame oil and massage and leave it for 30 minutes before hair wash.( first heat both of oil) Apply curd and curry leaves paste with a few drops of lemon and leave it for 30 minutes before hair wash. This is the best home remedies bcoz it helps to maintain the hair color and thickens it as well

You should definitely wrap your hair after wards with a plastic wrap that is used for food. The body heat really heats up the oils furthermore causing better absorption. I try to do this once a weak. But my mixture is Jamaican Castor Oil and Gro Aut Oil.

I'm Italian, so my hair grows really fast on its own. Still, I've always wanted to try a hair growth program, but with growing my boobs, I feel like I'd be overwhelmed doing my hair, too. :/

I'm taking MSM now, however, for joints, so hopefully it'll help with my hair growth, too. I might also try the emu oil if it really works. Using it once a week should be easy enough. Smile

I need long hair to cover up my wide man shoulders! Ugh! I always looked so good when I had my hair extensions (it went halfway down my back!), but for some reason I've always preferred how comfortable it is to be able to feel the wind on the back of my neck, so I've always cut it. I think once my hair finally grows all the way out, I'll be done with short hair forever! (Plus my hair's naturally curly and it's too hard to keep it straight, it just doesn't look good short like most girls'.)

(02-05-2011, 06:42 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  I have medium length hair and am dreaming of low, flowing, breast-skimming hair. I started taking supplements a while back then stopped, and then started taking them again. I noticed a vast improvement in growth when I take the Chinese herb "he shou wu" also called Fo-Ti as well as Biotin, B-Complex, and Emu Oil left in hair overnight.

So this is my Hair Growth Program:

1) 5 Capsules of He Shou Wu - 3 Times Daily
2) 1000 mcg of Biotin - Once Daily
3) B-Complex from AOR - 3 Times Daily
4) Emu Oil left in hair overnight - Once or Twice a Week

Any other suggestions or beauty secrets for helping the hair grow faster?

Take msm 6000mg and 5000 mg biotin
Jamaican black castor oil

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon