Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Grow Hair Faster? Hair Growth Program

(20-05-2011, 03:24 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  I would say an inch a month

I noticed it grew like that when I COMPLETELY stopped using a straighting iron as well!

Wow and inch a month.. how long did it continue to grow..meaning did it keep on for months because we suppose to have a growth cycles where the hair doesnt grow for a while (for everyone) there is a name for it..Huh As for the straighting iron I am going to try and use just straighting products instead cause the iron is def. causing some damage..

Thank you very much

(02-05-2011, 06:42 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  I have medium length hair and am dreaming of low, flowing, breast-skimming hair. I started taking supplements a while back then stopped, and then started taking them again. I noticed a vast improvement in growth when I take the Chinese herb "he shou wu" also called Fo-Ti as well as Biotin, B-Complex, and Emu Oil left in hair overnight.

So this is my Hair Growth Program:

1) 5 Capsules of He Shou Wu - 3 Times Daily
2) 1000 mcg of Biotin - Once Daily
3) B-Complex from AOR - 3 Times Daily
4) Emu Oil left in hair overnight - Once or Twice a Week

Any other suggestions or beauty secrets for helping the hair grow faster?

Hi again sorry to bother you. You wrote B-complex from AOR what is AOR.

Thank you

One of the highest-quality supplement lines:
http://www.aor.ca/

(20-05-2011, 04:37 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  One of the highest-quality supplement lines:
http://www.aor.ca/

Oh..ok thank you.

A-2-C how much mg of horsetail do you take daily? I just bought horsetail at your suggestion to grow my hair faster.

(18-05-2011, 06:10 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  the head massagers(look like a wire spider lol) are meant to increase hair growth my sister uses one with just wilkos own make hair skin and nails supplement(less than £2) and she has hair down to her waist she only grew it out of a bob 2yrs ago)

What supplement does your sister use?? What is is called?

(22-05-2011, 12:35 AM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  
(18-05-2011, 06:10 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  the head massagers(look like a wire spider lol) are meant to increase hair growth my sister uses one with just wilkos own make hair skin and nails supplement(less than £2) and she has hair down to her waist she only grew it out of a bob 2yrs ago)

What supplement does your sister use?? What is is called?

mydreamisGcup or GorgeousBlonde,

What is the supplements and how do you grow the hair?

@ GorgeousBlonde,

Fo-ti is a phyto-estrogen. Did you notice any NBE effects?

My hair skin nails contains 200 mg horse tail. The active ingredient in horse tail is silicic acid. Silicic acid has disappeared from the western diets. The sources are, in that order, millet, apple core, oats.

All I did was drink protein shakes, it has all the amino acids in it to make complete proteins which is basically what hair is...

I have to admit, I didn't drink protein shakes FOR hair growth, I was actually into weight training and was drinking it for muscle growth, but I noticed my feet hurt when I went jogging because my toenails were shooting out so fast my shoes didn't fit well anymore. That summer I remember constantly clipping my toenails, lol. I usually keep my hair braided and under a bandana but the next time I got it straightened it went down to the small of my back and I was blown away.

I did look into those hair growth pills a long time ago like Hair Formula 37, so I went back to the website and looked at the ingredients and yep, mostly essential amino acids were the primary (and most important) ingredients (see it here http://www.hairformula37.com/ingredients.htm). I looked at the label on my protein shake mix and it had all of those listed on the hair growth pill's website plus some.

Save some money and just eat a diet rich in complete proteins (or make protein shakes).

Good advice. Protein shakes and protein seems to be the secret of all my friends around me who have long hair as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon