Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Grow Hair Faster? Hair Growth Program

I have medium length hair and am dreaming of low, flowing, breast-skimming hair. I started taking supplements a while back then stopped, and then started taking them again. I noticed a vast improvement in growth when I take the Chinese herb "he shou wu" also called Fo-Ti as well as Biotin, B-Complex, and Emu Oil left in hair overnight.

So this is my Hair Growth Program:

1) 5 Capsules of He Shou Wu - 3 Times Daily
2) 1000 mcg of Biotin - Once Daily
3) B-Complex from AOR - 3 Times Daily
4) Emu Oil left in hair overnight - Once or Twice a Week

Any other suggestions or beauty secrets for helping the hair grow faster?

heyhey Smile

i can suggest capsules called 'Priorin'. Not sure if you can get them from US, but shouldnt be a problem to get them on ebay.
I think its the best what happened to me..i used to have healthy hair ..i had never massive hair! but it was okay ! then i started to dye it...straighten...and i just ruined my hair Sad it hardly grow (really slow) i tried Priorin...i after like 3-4weeks i could see some more hair growin (on the sides) and after like 6 months i think ive stopped takin
it ...and since then my hair just grows really really fast ! i never got back to the hair i had before and i think ill never will, but it helped me a lot. Biotin and silica supplements unfortunetly never helped me :|

My programme at the moment :
3x daily supplements called "pantovigar"
1x a day multi-vitamin supplement
2x a week special Oil for the root of the hair (sorry dont know the name)

And dont forget massage your scalp !

(02-05-2011, 07:24 PM)babycakes Wrote:  heyhey Smile

i can suggest capsules called 'Priorin'. Not sure if you can get them from US, but shouldnt be a problem to get them on ebay.
I think its the best what happened to me..i used to have healthy hair ..i had never massive hair! but it was okay ! then i started to dye it...straighten...and i just ruined my hair Sad it hardly grow (really slow) i tried Priorin...i after like 3-4weeks i could see some more hair growin (on the sides) and after like 6 months i think ive stopped takin
it ...and since then my hair just grows really really fast ! i never got back to the hair i had before and i think ill never will, but it helped me a lot. Biotin and silica supplements unfortunetly never helped me :|

My programme at the moment :
3x daily supplements called "pantovigar"
1x a day multi-vitamin supplement
2x a week special Oil for the root of the hair (sorry dont know the name)

And dont forget massage your scalp !
what is the special Oil that you use? I want to try your regimen, but need to know.

Rachyl

I think BO is helping my hair grow faster.

(16-05-2011, 08:43 PM)raw Wrote:  I think BO is helping my hair grow faster.

Is that safe with mad cow thing still in the news?

Rachyl

(16-05-2011, 09:34 PM)Rachyl Wrote:  
(16-05-2011, 08:43 PM)raw Wrote:  I think BO is helping my hair grow faster.

Is that safe with mad cow thing still in the news?

Rachyl

As long as you get Organic BO: http://americasnutrition.com/raw-ovary

Since getting on BO and also taking Horse tail herbal supplement (following advice of Anastasia) my hair started growing very fast. I don't take biotin though. I also want to grow my hair so when I put it on my chest, the ends can reach the nipple level (which means I have about 5 inches to go). Though I remember when I had long hair i had to spend a lot of time with it because my hair is a "high maintenance" and kind of dry. It is also frizzy and wavy so the straightening iron is a must for me.

The only inconvenience I have to deal with (now that my hair is growing faster) is fixing my roots all the time.Angry I am bleached blondeBlush and after I dye my hair I see the dark roots very soon - it looks like it's growing at about .25 inch/week.

the head massagers(look like a wire spider lol) are meant to increase hair growth my sister uses one with just wilkos own make hair skin and nails supplement(less than £2) and she has hair down to her waist she only grew it out of a bob 2yrs ago)

(02-05-2011, 06:42 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  I have medium length hair and am dreaming of low, flowing, breast-skimming hair. I started taking supplements a while back then stopped, and then started taking them again. I noticed a vast improvement in growth when I take the Chinese herb "he shou wu" also called Fo-Ti as well as Biotin, B-Complex, and Emu Oil left in hair overnight.

So this is my Hair Growth Program:

1) 5 Capsules of He Shou Wu - 3 Times Daily
2) 1000 mcg of Biotin - Once Daily
3) B-Complex from AOR - 3 Times Daily
4) Emu Oil left in hair overnight - Once or Twice a Week

Any other suggestions or beauty secrets for helping the hair grow faster?

How fast would you say your hair grew.. an inch a month? more less..

Thank you

I would say an inch a month

I noticed it grew like that when I COMPLETELY stopped using a straighting iron as well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon