Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Grow Hair Faster? Hair Growth Program

I've been hearing the He Shou Wu will not only make it grow faster, but it'll make it re-grow in any bald spots AND make any grey go back to its normal colour. Haven't had the chance to try it yet, though.

Hair junkie here... As a cosmetologist I have tried it all. After bleaching the shit out of my hair due to wedding-induced stress I had to cut over ten inches off last May and it has been growing soooo slow. It's just now to awkward shoulder length stage.

However the last month or so it has grown crazy fast and I haven't taken anything for it. Instead I have been using crazy "tricks" I've seen on youtube.

Monistat (yes. Coochie cream) and the "inversion method". I just colored my hair last week and I already have roots. Whoo!

I have a damn good tip for you! You might not believe it but i found it out coincedentally.. INFRARED! For sure. If you know man who are becoming bold tell them too use that, i'll throw my naked hands in the fire for it. I used this after giving birth for quicker recovery, I'll never ever use it again! I became hairy like everywhere where i didnt had hair..long lashes longer head hair within several weeks(almost daily use) I even got hair on my toes from it i now have too remove with tweezers. But to the point..why this works? Its stimulating blood circulation. If you want too use it for head hair i advise too only throw the back of your head underneath it. It feels lovely for your whole body but you will get more hair.

Inversion Method is by far the best way to grow longer hair! Normally you grow 1-2 inches in seven days. All you have to do is bend over for four minutes every day for seven days once a month. Ive been doing it here and there and went from 17 inches to 22 inches to 24 inches of hair growth in a few months. It really works, you can youtube it. I normally massage coconut oil in my hair while i am bending over to kill time. It seriously works!

There are many ways to increase hair volume naturally. Using the Volume H20 shower filter is just one great example. When chemicals from your shower water combine with hair molecules they become damaged. If you are really looking for natural ways for increasing hair volume the fastest & safest way is by purifying your shower water.

After the water reaches the shower head it goes through the filter, Vitamin C Stones & chlorine filter at which point the water is cleansed and purified. Each brand of filter is a newest of its kind . Some only filter out one or 3 particles. Other filters remove far more than just a few chemicals or substances. Your hair will come to life instantly

Hair Care can be achieved with many different products such as shampoo, conditioner, fine brushes & other hair care products Hair Volume

(10-03-2015, 05:10 AM)Myyear15 Wrote:  Inversion Method is by far the best way to grow longer hair! Normally you grow 1-2 inches in seven days. All you have to do is bend over for four minutes every day for seven days once a month. Ive been doing it here and there and went from 17 inches to 22 inches to 24 inches of hair growth in a few months. It really works, you can youtube it. I normally massage coconut oil in my hair while i am bending over to kill time. It seriously works!

This sounds hard on the back. Does anyone know if you can just loll your head off the side of a bed or something? Smile

Xo, Soli

(06-07-2015, 11:31 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(10-03-2015, 05:10 AM)Myyear15 Wrote:  Inversion Method is by far the best way to grow longer hair! Normally you grow 1-2 inches in seven days. All you have to do is bend over for four minutes every day for seven days once a month. Ive been doing it here and there and went from 17 inches to 22 inches to 24 inches of hair growth in a few months. It really works, you can youtube it. I normally massage coconut oil in my hair while i am bending over to kill time. It seriously works!

This sounds hard on the back. Does anyone know if you can just loll your head off the side of a bed or something? Smile

Xo, Soli
-----------------------------------------------------------
Soli, I think it has to do with blood flowing in the head and staying there longer than a vertical position. So, I say it should be ok to hang your head from a bed. POM

Here are some hair loss prevention tips and tricks for your hairs to regrowth. You should eat white sesame seeds, drink at least eight glasses of water, you should avoid excessive alcohol usage, wash and clean your hairs from any gel before you go to sleep, consult to a medical professional about your hairs, Natural supplements, nutrition’s, get more vitamin B, Don’t do over style to your hairs, and eat some spicy foods to help improve your circulation and avoid your hair loss.

-Coconut oil twice weekly up to 8h
- Avoid heat
- Wash your hair up to 3 days weekly
- invest in a good shampoo and conditioner , best 0 paraben
- Change shampo and conditioner once it's over = i.e hydrating shampoo , then strength shampo. Also mix the conditioners, i.e one day hydrating one next day color-protector one ( I do have 3 conditioners at the same time that can last bout 8 months)
- eat properly
- don't smoke
- don't drink alcohol
- drink plenty of water
- multvits twice a year
- eat healthily 
- use argan oil in your scalp twice a month
- chop off your hair 3 times every year (healing the endings)
- don't wash your endings every single time you decide to take a shower.
- biotin tablets for 3 months per year

(17-03-2017, 01:28 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  -Coconut oil twice weekly up to 8h
- Avoid heat
- Wash your hair up to 3 days weekly
- invest in a good shampoo and conditioner , best 0 paraben
- Change shampo and conditioner once it's over = i.e hydrating shampoo , then strength shampo. Also mix the conditioners, i.e one day hydrating one next day color-protector one ( I do have 3 conditioners at the same time that can last bout 8 months)
- eat properly
- don't smoke
- don't drink alcohol
- drink plenty of water
- multvits twice a year
- eat healthily 
- use argan oil in your scalp twice a month
- chop off your hair 3 times every year (healing the endings)
- don't wash your endings every single time you decide to take a shower.
- biotin tablets for 3 months per year

Ok, out of all threads, I feel like I have to reply on this one Smile
I just measured for you guys:
My hair is 91 cm long (35.8 inch)

and super healthy!

These tips sweetorange gave are really awesome! I would stand by them, and actually do almost of these myself.

Also the Inversion method is amazing, as told here before. Look up on youtube how to do it.
Besides that, buy a spider head massager, it is the best, and so relaxing.

To prevent damage, buy microfiber cloth and only dry with that after you have washed with that.

Airdry your hair with a cooling fan, if you want to speed up the drying process a little. But never use heat!

Next, one of my biggest secrets: buy a satin pillow case. At least 8 hours a day you spend breaking your hair on a cotton pillowcase when turning while asleep. Satin doesn't do that to you.

Also, don't go to your hairdresser more than once a year. I haven't gone to one in years, and it looks superhealthy. Buy hairdresser scissors and while watching tv or anything, grab a section of hair and go through each of them and cut out the individual hairs that are broken.

If your hair is super damaged or you really feel you need a haircut. Buy aPhogee two step protein treatment, and you'll see after you are done, you don't need a haircut anymore Smile
I use it every 2 months

I am sure there are some more things I do for my hair that I just can't think of now. But this should get you started.

Love, Ellen

Oh and added bonus: satin pillow case also gives you less wrinkles and acne

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon