Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help Needed ?

Hi Everyone, i have a favour to ask from anyone who has a program page and would be willing to let me copy a template of it for my forum. I will not just take without asking like some people do lol But the reason for this is my forum is fairly new compared to this one, and i mean its a baby lol but i get alot of women ask for ideas on programs and what others use and so on, now i dont have many programs on my forum as yet so i wanted to make templates to give ideas. Your user name can be included or not depending on how you feel and my forum is all members only so no prying eyes lol. I understand if you do not wish to and i totally understand it would just really help me to help others Big Grin. If your interested just reply or PM me. Thanks in advance.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Sorry everyone, i forgot to add this but i am also looking for a new moderator for my forum. I have 2 at the moment but one is not very active at the moment due to being very busy. So if your interested let me know. All you need to have is a general knowledge of NBE and want to help people. I would also like a genetic woman if possible as i am opening a section for genetic women only, that way doses and so on will not be confused as men need higher doses and different methods to women and i have noticed confusion in the past over this. I also think it would be nice for women to have a section just for them, as i do have a transgender section aswell . Let me know if your interested.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon