Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi - some quests about brava and weight and stuff!

hey!
I have read some of ur success stories with brava so I am looking into that now ( have looked into implants,macrolane injections,pills ) I am currently 34AA ( however at a healthy weight I am AAA )

I need to loose about 3 stone in weight so didnt know if i should try brava once i have achieved my weightloss as im worried if i did it while loosing then my body would just take it from my chest ( i think this is the first area to loose from when loosing boooooo) I think maybe i need to be at a stable weight for it to work, what do you think? and also is there a best diet to eat too, and do you think if you were undereating at the time, how would this affect it?

I do you see have problems with my weight, where it goes up and down, and where i am either overeating or undereating. I have had times too where I was underweight and my bone in the middle of my chest stuck out, and i dont think brava would be suitable if I was underweight either. so i need to reach a middle ground i think, but this will take some time Sad.

ALSO do you girls do this alone, or do you have a brava physician - someone who measures ur sucess, and gives you support and from what i have read this is the only way to get warranty if for instance the brava system breaks. ( as i wouldnt want it to break half way through, and then have to stop and go buy a new one ) has anyone had trouble with this? I have also no idea how to get one of these physicians!! how did you buy your brava?

I also need to know if getting up after using brava at night and then taking if off, can you go and exercise straight away? ( becuase I cycle everwhere, and use the gym ) Does it hurt your breasts in any way that course you to be unable to do your usualy daily activities? another thing I would be concious about is the mark from the rings, because i swim with a particular padded swimming costume, which is cut in a particular way and is a halter neck ( i cant wear a normal costume as no boobies!!) then these rings would obviously be dead noticable!

*edit just found out about the noogleberry so guna have a look into that too.

thanks, sorry for the rambly quests!! Blush
u girls doing this are inspiring! Big Grin i'm glad i have found this site. x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon