Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I know if the PM is farmed or not?!

RIGHT?
something tells me there are people who work for pm companies doing a real good job disguising themselves on this forum pushing their stuff and bashing others' and its hard to see who the real people are that are having success and failures with pm.

Thats the only thing I can think of as to why there is more negativity on this forum than on the others.

On another note I recently got my noogleberry!!!! At first i got greedy and overdid the pumping.. I ended up getting bruises. So I stopped for a day and then pumped reasonably lol. Now the bottoms of my boobs are noticeable Big Grin.
As far as the PPM pills I noticed that my nails are much stronger and my hair feels thicker. So if the ro-bust is from the same company maybe I'll get better results. No I havent ordered ro-bust yet I'm still trying to make up my mind lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon