Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry pump w/ med bosom beauty cups

Selling noogleberry pump with medium bosom beauty cups. The medium cups are contoured and bigger than the medium noogleberry cups. $35.

was already looking at a NGB device from someone else for 11 dollar cheaper but perhaps with true accurate photos (that is like factory stock photos so i know there no embellishment of the size difference) comparing ngb med domes to bosom beauty med domes then i might change my mind unless i am able to afford both this coming month not sure yet. don't mean to sound harsh just want to know in the diference is really all that or i just stick to reg med domes over the "contouored" stuff sorry my laptops have weak spots in the typing keyboard department can't always correct them but they were cheap just fixed myself, a few ghosts linger in the machine though.
Wink 

really interested in this though just to let you know

hello you still around these days? waiting and wanting to buy that noogleberry system your selling please answer back within a week from now if possible eager to get my noogleberry here rather than order a new one plus those bosum beauty cups sound interesting enough to go ahead and buy that system ( i kinda like hybrid systems like your noogleberry with bosum beauty cups swapped in place of noogle berry cups) might just end up trying to build my own hybrid system if this is no longer available for sale i've PM'ed you a few times but no answer. i hope i'm not offensively scaring you off or something i want to do buisness i enjoy buying stuff from this marketplace always sent money first and not been screwed over really love it here and the confidence i have to buy things here. (private sale usually limits questions which is good for people like me who don't like nosy questions about why purchasing this etc you know)

Hey, sorry I haven't been on here in a few days to see your message have had a very sick child Sad
I do still have this. Let me know if you still want it.

yes i do want it how do u prefer to receive payment? i don't mind paypal but it may not work (it has been oddly intermittent since an issue occured on ebay this has been resolved but the account is still randomly glitched on some buyer/seller transaction processes can't find where the code loop exists yet but me and paypal have tried to permanently fix this but have been unsucessful short of pulling down the entire paypal system network for everyone and rewritting fresh code (one week to one month of downtime for every paypal account is what would occur highly unacceptable as a fix at this point - words of paypal inc.) so we can try if you like but if you prefer to be safe some websites have a direct credit card charge rather than paypal's card link account process if you know how to copy and edit this code safely then we can do that directly or if you can't and find someone you can then i guess we are stuck with a postal money order you ship when you get p.m.o. those are my ideas if you can think of others than be my guest please.

Hello LoraJean.

Why are you selling you NB please?

I hope it would be because you didn't need it anymoreSmile

I have had one for ages with only a little use.

For the past 18 months or so I have been on herbs but if the NB was successful then maybe I shall start to use it again.

Regards,

Sarah

Hello again Lorajean101 if you still have it (the noogleberry system) then i still want to buy it just need to wait another week and half (2nd of june) explanation in full in your pm inbox so check it.

(17-05-2011, 06:47 AM)sarahwr Wrote:  I hope it would be because you didn't need it anymoreSmile

I have had one for ages with only a little use.

For the past 18 months or so I have been on herbs but if the NB was successful then maybe I shall start to use it again.

Regards,

Sarah

to sarah (sarahwr) if you don't need your noogleberry then let me know if and when you intend to sell it otherwise if you are a little more interested in giving a second chance I have some advice that will likely present a significant difference in how your results are. Have you ever considered the temperature of the room when you did try noogling in the past? chances are you tried with a room temp of 65-75 now while this might be good for your energy bill it certainly isn't good for breast developement remember since the upper half of you is naked and the lower half is clothed the upper will get cold while noogling reducing bloodflow and redirecting it to your legs as they are still clothed thus retain the most heat as your body is conservative by nature. consider trying this instead (if your not dirt poor like me and have to conserve the energy bill) take a nice warm to hot shower not to hot though (most hot showers can range from 107F to 114F what you want is 101-103.5F give or take, even a hundred flat will do (mildly above your internal temp not more)
104F or higher can actually reduce bloodflow now cause its too warm so anyway after the shower use a moisturizer lotion and begin noogling while near the steam of the shower. also some things i forgot to mention before hand sorry my brain gets ahead of itself sometimes the if ur not broke like me part was about setting your thermostat temporarily to 84F if u are alone in the house so no family/friends inconveinced by this temp while 84F is not warm enough itself it'll slow the regression of your surface temp to room level by many minutes to extend your noogling session also as the shower is warming up and during the shower incorporate the chi massage as described by several on this board these would be my suggestions as you just may temp dependent for change to occur - just my 2cents take or leave it hope that helps if you decide give it another go -- also you can safely get to 106F in most cases (just some may have the over temp sensitiity others won't occur till as much as 111F so we are all a little different)
one last note once you get swelling warm have some pre-warmed clothes particularly a pre-warmed bra as anastasia points out this can help maintain swelling longer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon