Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Eve, hair and beauty section?

Hi Eve, i know this is a little of subject, but i was thinking that it would be nice if we had a hair and beauty section on the forum, i realise this is a breasts enhancement forum but everyone wants to look as good and feel as good as they can about themselves and thats what NBE can do for people, make them feel happy and content in themselves and confident, and i think thats an overall thing for most people. I know alot of threads on here have people talking about certain beauty products and i thought it would be great if we had a section where we could talk about new products and how we use them and things like that, thats just my opinion and id love to hear if anyone else is interested in anything like that on here as i may be well of the mark. But i just think it would be a good addition to the forum, which is fantastic Eve, Thank you. xxxx

We already have a section for "any other subjects", but that could easily be split in the future if there is sufficient interest in any particular subjects which justifies them being given a section of their own.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon