Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MoK217's Program

I haven't kept up with this like I should be. I started taking 3 SP's a day, and stopped drinking the Fennel tea. I also stopped taking the milk thistle. So one of those 3 made the tingling go away. I decreased the SP back to once a day 450mg, started taking the Milk Thistle agian, and have still stayed away from the Fennel still. The pains have def been increased from tingles to actual pain. Still only doing boobie batter twice a week. I think the SP was just too much. Which leads me to believe that some Progesterone is needed. I am back on track as of growing,and have posted pics on the picture page. Smile

MoK217, congratulations again on your growth! You mentioned in the beginning that your right breast is smaller than the left one and that you were going to massage it longer than the left one. I was wondering if that has helped and they are the same size now? I have the same problem with my right one (it used to produce much less milk so it must be less developed)Sad

(05-05-2011, 01:41 PM)luisa Wrote:  MoK217, congratulations again on your growth! You mentioned in the beginning that your right breast is smaller than the left one and that you were going to massage it longer than the left one. I was wondering if that has helped and they are the same size now? I have the same problem with my right one (it used to produce much less milk so it must be less developed)Sad

Honestly, the growth in the breasts have made the smaller one even more noticeable. The side pic is of the right breast, and is as of yet, still smaller than the left. My husband says it is even more noticeable than before....which could be a problem. I have been trying no massage left breast, and 360 rotations on right breast only, with my left hand. If that doesn't make a difference.....I will get a noogleberry, and only pump the right breast. But we are waiting to see if massage can change before we try the noogleberry. I will keep you posted though.

Started AF on the 7th. A tad early....thought it should have been here the 10th. No notice of luteal swelling until today?Huh

Is it possible to not swell before, but 2 days into AF? Could it be possible that I only grow while on AF? I am back to full blown tingles....no actual pain....but I can feel the herbs working again. I am very confused. I thought that you didn't grow while on AF.

I guess I will take a pic once AF has been gone for a week, to see if any difference good or bad has taken effect.

Day 4 of AF. Still no drastic changes. Wonder if I grow first half of cycle, and nothing for the second half. No tingles anymore whatsoever, but still keeping up with the same program. Will take a pic about the 18th, and again on the 4th of June. Happy growing to everyone.

I was just reading Wahaika's response to one of the posts and he mentioned that normally you grow in the first half of the cycle. Ever since I started NBE, I really didn't pay attention as to which part of the cycle I grow, but come to think of it, my growth spurt seems to happen always in the second half of the cycle (luteal).

And it's just me, but I also never pay attention to tingles. And happy growing to you too!

Thanks soonenough. I will just keep going the way I am, and hope that something is still happening. Smile

Went out of town this weekend for a wedding. Didn't take the herbs with me. I did take my multivitamin, Saw Palmetto, and my cranberry ( which is always a must for me). I noticed the tingling is back, slightly yesterday, more so today. Wondering if I should not even start the herbs back up. Went through horrible headaches on Thur, Fri, and late Sat night. There went date weekend with the hubby. Could the headaches be from stopping the herbs suddenly? Waiting on Wahaika to suggest next course of action. Not sure if I should start the herbs again, or stay away from them while the tingling sensations are back. Any suggestions anyone? Oh and if it matters, Day 1 of cycle was on the 7th of May. Stopped herbs on day 6 of cycle, and noticed tingling day 8, and more so today, day 9. Any wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks. Smile

Edit... On a side note, I bought a new bra while out of town, and it's a 34C. The cup is full, but there is no spillage out. No looseness at top or bottom, but it doesn't seem like my breasts are any bigger. I did the online bra calculator, and it says I should be a 32A. Tried on a 32A at VS, and the cup was too small, didn't even cover my nipple. Could I be measuring wrong somehow? I try on a 32C, and it's still a tad small, with boobies spilling out. Tried on a 34C, and it covers them nice and snug, with no gaps, and there is slight cleavage, but nothing to write home about. Maybe it's just the Bra?

(14-04-2011, 01:57 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I can't tell any difference between the beginner pic, and the AF pic, so maybe the swelling is just all in my head? Oh well, only time will tell. Hopefully there will be a difference between the beginner pic, and the 1 month pic. Sadly, they still look like flat pancakes from the side! Sad

If you are using the NB system, the longer you pump it stays.

Hello MoK217

I have never been impressed with the pump systems.

Can you provide a list of everything you are taking including massage if different than what you have above on 23-04-2011 06:03 PM? My first impression is that you were a bit stalled.

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon