Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MoK217's Program

(24-04-2011, 02:40 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Congrats on your firming and growth!

I used to take herbs, now I'm on BO.

I just wanted to ask if the yogurt did a good job at masking the herbs' taste or do you just brave it up and gulp it down?

Thanks Periwinkle. I am super excited about my progress....as I've read some women have little to no success on herbs.

I am a very picky eater. I will not eat anything that tastes or looks bad. I just put 2 regular teaspoons full of yogurt in a little silocon muffin baking cup, and the herbs, and you can't taste a thing but the yogurt. I use Yoplait strawberry. I pull the lid back gently, get my 2 spoonfulls out, and then close it back up and place it in the fridge for next time. As long as you don't eat off of the spoon you are putting in the yogurt, it stays intact. Once saliva gets into anything, it starts breaking the food down. And I really don't want to be eating that much yogurt. LoL

Thanks for explaining! I'm not a big yogurt eater, but I may try this with my BO.

(26-04-2011, 03:27 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Thanks for explaining! I'm not a big yogurt eater, but I may try this with my BO.

NP. Glad to help.

Don't know if shortly after drinking the fennel tea, I was noticing a difference in tingles, and then there were none. But for some reason, this past week I haven't felt a thing. Guess I am gonna make some Fennel tea, and see if it makes a difference. I know you don't need growing pains to grow, but I think it weird that they are completely gone.

MoK217, try adding Goat's Rue to your program and see if that makes a difference.

"FG is estrogenic and galactogogue (stimulates prolacin) and GR is only galactogogue (stronger than FG). From the relative sucess of products like WU and ND is seems that galactogogues may be quite beneficial to NBE"

"Goat's Rue is also believed to stimulate mammary gland development."
http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s763.htm

(28-04-2011, 06:26 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  MoK217, try adding Goat's Rue to your program and see if that makes a difference.

"FG is estrogenic and galactogogue (stimulates prolacin) and GR is only galactogogue (stronger than FG). From the relative sucess of products like WU and ND is seems that galactogogues may be quite beneficial to NBE"

"Goat's Rue is also believed to stimulate mammary gland development."
http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s763.htm

So add Goat's Rue to the program, or use it instead of the FG? Thanks for the help. Smile

(28-04-2011, 02:23 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  Don't know if shortly after drinking the fennel tea, I was noticing a difference in tingles, and then there were none. But for some reason, this past week I haven't felt a thing. Guess I am gonna make some Fennel tea, and see if it makes a difference. I know you don't need growing pains to grow, but I think it weird that they are completely gone.

I added instant soy milk powder which I found in my nearest Oriental store, and it helped immensely with making the fennel tea taste a lot better. I also add hops flower and cut-up licorice root to my fennel tea, and you just imagine how awful the taste. Similar to a rag that was wrung out from a wet feet, YUK! The soy milk powder helped.

Thanks soonenough. I have some soya powder already. I will try that.

Update....although they don't feel like they are, they appear to still be growing. I put on a 34C last night, and it fits. No looseness on the cup whatsoever. Might be a small 34C though, as it's a non name brand bra. But they don't look like C cup breasts to me.

On a funnier not, my hubby says, there is no reason why you can't be a comfortable D cup. Ha Ha. He has booby greed I fear.

2 more days til I was post pics on the picture page. Hopefully others will see a difference.

34C, love it, just imagine the joy of fitting back into a much bigger cup from when you first started. You know, I'm going to follow your example of taking the herbs in powder form and eat with yogurt. Right after I finish my capsules, and when I ran out, I'll buy the herb powder instead. I found this yogurt recipe using slow cooker, and I'm going to test run with low fat milk. My kids love, love yogurt so it will be both for me and them.

I also added barley grass to my tea per Eve M's program, and I love the taste. Well, compared to fennel and hops, barley tastes pretty good. I'm also thinking of using her massage formula. Except boobie batter, when left for overnight on my breast, causes breakouts. Hmmmm...but when I left for 4-5 hours during the day covered with saran wrap, I don't get breakouts but my nipples stay painfully erect all day long. LOL.

Thanks for sharing your updates. I get ideas/techniques on how to tweak my herb program, and so far it's working.

Congrats on your growth!!

(02-05-2011, 07:06 PM)soonenough Wrote:  34C, love it, just imagine the joy of fitting back into a much bigger cup from when you first started. You know, I'm going to follow your example of taking the herbs in powder form and eat with yogurt. Right after I finish my capsules, and when I ran out, I'll buy the herb powder instead. I found this yogurt recipe using slow cooker, and I'm going to test run with low fat milk. My kids love, love yogurt so it will be both for me and them.

I also added barley grass to my tea per Eve M's program, and I love the taste. Well, compared to fennel and hops, barley tastes pretty good. I'm also thinking of using her massage formula. Except boobie batter, when left for overnight on my breast, causes breakouts. Hmmmm...but when I left for 4-5 hours during the day covered with saran wrap, I don't get breakouts but my nipples stay painfully erect all day long. LOL.

Thanks for sharing your updates. I get ideas/techniques on how to tweak my herb program, and so far it's working.

Congrats on your growth!!

Thanks soonenough. The 34C isn't loose, no extra room, but it doesn't look full either. Hopefully they will keep up the good work. I love the powder form in yogurt. Would love the yogurt recipe!
I only do the boobie batter twice a week, so I haven't broken out yet. Fingers crossed.
Still no better on the nipples huh? Maybe it's a sign they are being stimulated. I got painful shooting pains yesterday in my breasts from the boobie batter the night before. So I skipped last night. Sad I don't like boobie pain.

Still staying away from the Fennel tea. I think it's because I got the Fennel powder....and it's gross. Smile

My boobie batter has fenugreek in it, along with Barley, Oats, Hops, and Borage oil. It seems to be working out okay.

I don't mind sharing, I'm not the shy type. Pics tomorrow of before, and 1 month which is tomorrow.

Thanks for keeping up with my program, and helping with advice all the time. I appreciate it. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon