Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

off topic - thrush

That's a good question about the probiotics vaginally. I never went that route or thought to try since the vinegar always worked well for me when I had a stubborn one. I did a little digging and came across this site talking about this topic which says there are some probiotics made just for oral use and a discussion about using regular tablets for oral insertion also, but I would really want to do my homework before trying these things http://www.empowher.com/news/herarticle/...s?page=0,0

I'm really not sure why there is such a difference in suggestion for vinegar btween the diet and douching use, other than guesing that when injested it probably works differently than it does externally. Externally it is shocking the vaginal bacteria, by making a drastic change in PH levels.

Personally when I had my candida problem I went with the vinear douche and probiotcs combined in high doses(oubled first week) and it fixed me right up.

That is a great post. I was wondering if you have attained your goal. Is your goal still a B cup? I am a 24 male with a slender body (5'5 and 120 lbs.) so any growth I have will be VERY noticeable. Also, are your breasts large enough that you are wearing a bra daily? I work for a company that is 90% women and I am quite nervous that the women in the office will easily find out that I am wearing a bra. The bra straps seem to easily show through a dress shirt. My chest is still quite flat (less than an AA cup), since I have only been trying herbs for a few months. Still trying to figure out what will work best for me. I haven't got any tingles or itchiness yet. I really want to have a set of small breasts, but I wonder how large I can go without NEEDING a bra for support and to prevent injury or pain. That is a great post. I was wondering if you have attained your goal. Is your goal still a B cup? I am a 24 male with a slender body (5'5 and 120 lbs.) so any growth I have will be VERY noticeable. Also, are your breasts large enough that you are wearing a bra daily? I work for a company that is 90% women and I am quite nervous that the women in the office will easily find out that I am wearing a bra. The bra straps seem to easily show through a dress shirt. My chest is still quite flat (less than an AA cup), since I have only been trying herbs for a few months. Still trying to figure out what will work best for me. I haven't got any tingles or itchiness yet. I really want to have a set of small breasts, but I wonder how large I can go without NEEDING a bra for support and to prevent injury or pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves|New Style Flower Girl Dresses|Column Wedding Dresses

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon