Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A-2-C Program (BO)

"The goal is to keep your body temp in 98.2-98.6 range."

Is this the ideal body temp during the day or first thing in the morning?

Now I have to get a thermometer!

From what I understand, this should be your temp throughout the day.

I have been a little busy as of lately to write here, but wanted to post a little update on my progress.

So, I'm nearing the end of my second full cycle on BO and should have my period in 5-7 days. My bust measures between 32.5-32.75 inches (fluctuates). To remind you, before my last period I didn't have any swelling and came out of it with .25 inch increase. Shortly after that, at the beginning of this cycle, I had a growth spurt (which coincided with new collagen I started to take) and I got another .25 inch I think. Then, almost till exactly the middle of my cycle (when I supposed to ovulate) not much was happening in terms of new growth or sensations, basically nothing was going on.

I ran out of BO pills (I ordered a new shipment a little to late and the delivery took longer than normally), so I was off the BO for 2-2.5 days or so exactly in the middle of my cycle. During that short time, I didn't lose any growth. When I got back on them, I right away had a lot of sensations and even pains and noticed another little growth spurt. I still have those sensations on regular bases during the day.

Based on this observation, I think I'll make a little change to my BO program and will take short 2-3 day breaks. I will definitely take one when my period comes for 2 or 3 days and maybe I will also do it in the middle of the cycle. I think it helps the body to maybe unload some excess that causes stalls and unresponsiveness of receptors without increasing the dosages.

In general, I'm pleased with my progress so far. I'm getting closer to 1 inch increase from my starting point, I like the way my boobs look and even my husband says that they look bigger (he doesn't know that I'm taking anything for breast growth - just bunch of vitamins and supplements). I am grateful that I still made progress regardless the fact that I had a lot of stress during past few weeks and I also had a pretty bad cold.

(16-05-2011, 07:55 PM)A-2-C Wrote:  I have been a little busy as of lately to write here, but wanted to post a little update on my progress.

So, I'm nearing the end of my second full cycle on BO and should have my period in 5-7 days. My bust measures between 32.5-32.75 inches (fluctuates). To remind you, before my last period I didn't have any swelling and came out of it with .25 inch increase. Shortly after that, at the beginning of this cycle, I had a growth spurt (which coincided with new collagen I started to take) and I got another .25 inch I think. Then, almost till exactly the middle of my cycle (when I supposed to ovulate) not much was happening in terms of new growth or sensations, basically nothing was going on.

I ran out of BO pills (I ordered a new shipment a little to late and the delivery took longer than normally), so I was off the BO for 2-2.5 days or so exactly in the middle of my cycle. During that short time, I didn't lose any growth. When I got back on them, I right away had a lot of sensations and even pains and noticed another little growth spurt. I still have those sensations on regular bases during the day.

Based on this observation, I think I'll make a little change to my BO program and will take short 2-3 day breaks. I will definitely take one when my period comes for 2 or 3 days and maybe I will also do it in the middle of the cycle. I think it helps the body to maybe unload some excess that causes stalls and unresponsiveness of receptors without increasing the dosages.

In general, I'm pleased with my progress so far. I'm getting closer to 1 inch increase from my starting point, I like the way my boobs look and even my husband says that they look bigger (he doesn't know that I'm taking anything for breast growth - just bunch of vitamins and supplements). I am grateful that I still made progress regardless the fact that I had a lot of stress during past few weeks and I also had a pretty bad cold.
I also notice that when I skip a dosage of BO or lower it for a few days and then ramp it up again I get aches. I wonder if it's good to let the dosage fluctuate.

I also have been totally off my protein shakes, didn't take a single one for like 3 weeks. I try to keep my other protein intake high though, but not keeping track of grams. I estimate probably 50-60 grams. I think collagen I & III works very good with my program, and I am also waiting to get another collagen tablets - fish collagen with hyaluronic acid. While I'm sticking with BO routine, I will also follow Ginie's example of incorporating the "Japanese girl's" program. In addition to BO, I'll use estrogen cream in follicular faze and progesterone cream in luteal faze. Also, I'll be taking a little DIM every 5 days or so during follicular faze, to unload some extra estrogen. I will post an update about the results.

Hi raw! I think it's good to mix up the routine occasionally because it seems to me that our bodies build some sort of resistance to substances we take in constant dosages on continual bases. It's good to catch it off guard every so often to keep it responsive. Plus, it is a well known fact that high hormone levels cause receptor shut down, so "rebooting the system" is good, I guess.

Oh, forgot to mention. I will also be taking DHEA during the follicular faze which is supposed to convert into estrogen in women. So basically, I will incorporate the "Japanese" principle of elevating estrogen in the 1st half, and progesterone in the 2nd half of the cycle. Will see what that does.

(16-05-2011, 08:32 PM)A-2-C Wrote:  Oh, forgot to mention. I will also be taking DHEA during the follicular faze which is supposed to convert into estrogen in women. So basically, I will incorporate the "Japanese" principle of elevating estrogen in the 1st half, and progesterone in the 2nd half of the cycle. Will see what that does.

What does DHEA stand for?

Wikipedia: DHEA - Dehydroepiandrosterone - natural steroid hormone. It is the major secretory steroidal product of the adrenal glands and is also produced by the gonads and the brain. DHEA is the most abundant circulating steroid in humans.

It is a precusor of testosterone for men and estrogen for women. A lot of conflicting info online about it, but I found more positive information than negative. So far, it worked great on my hubby. I think, if taken carefully, with DIM here and there, should be ok to try.

Thank you!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon