Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED HELP/dosages/ramping up! Wakaika?

Hi Wahaika,

I agree, the b12 is probably a bit much...I did just pick up a complex that only had 50mcg of b12 so I will start taking that when I am done the others.
I will stop all herbs today...which is day 15 of my cycle....hopefully that is ok.
So I should continue on and not do the stall test on day 22?
As for massage, I massage at least twice a day by rubbing in fenugreek extract and then with either EPO or olive oil. As for the spotting...it was really only the one day.
So do you think I should keep my dosages at 2000 or maybe scale back to 1500?

Try it again as normal, no tests, for one more month and see if it happens again. Everything looks Ok to me.

Hi Wahaika,

Well...I continued on with no stall test...went through my cycle...swelled quite a bit during but am now on day 11 of my new cycle and am just as deflated as ever. No growth. I just wish I could keep the swelling that I experience around the end of my cycle! I have been taking 2000mg each day of all 3 herbs, except for a while before my period I did run out of wild yam, as my new greenbush package was being held at customs for an unreasonable amount of time! I ran out of SP too, but has some pills from before that I supplemented. I'm not sure if that had an impact on my program.
I am at odds about what to do. I am wondering if I should ramp up or do a stall test...and if so on what day? or maybe I am not being patient enough with my routine....any ideas?

Thanks for your time and consideration in advance....(as you seem to be quite in demand these days!)Wink

Hello East of Eden,

If you are continuing what you have above, internally and topically, I would say that a good addition would be 1000mg per day of goat's rue. That may just give your system a pretty good kick.

Big Grin

Wahaika

Hi Wahaika,

Thanks....I will look for goat's rue. Do you have a preferred brand?

Also, today I woke up (day 12) and had some blood....not fresh, red blood like last month when I spotted...but old and brownish.

What do you think this means?

Thanks!

Hello East of Eden,

http://www.herbalcom.com/store.php3?list=cats&alpha=yes&lett=e-hE-H&session=e5969429f0d816b30898921c74c206c5
(listed as Galega officinalis)
or
http://www.moms-marketplace.com/GoatsRueCapsules.php

As for the brown discharge, that does not sound good. If it went away immediately then it could be just something as a result of ovulation day. It it happens again, go see your GYN ASAP.

Wahaika

Hi Wahaika,

The spotting really only lasted for one day....a little bit for maybe 2 days after.....and it's not entirely uncommon for that to happen mid-cycle. If it continues next month I will follow your advice and book an appt. with my doctor.
I am noticing this month that I started feeling a bit sore on day 13 of my cycle...and am now sore and really swollen....and it is only day 18. This is really early on to experience any luteal swelling....usually I start to feel this way around day 22. Do you think this is a good sign?

I'm not Wahaika, but when I started Greenbush kit2, I swelled in the first cycle of taking Greenbush2 herbs to an inch in a span of 5 days (day 17-21), and this is after weeks of no growth whatsoever, and also after deflating .5" from the previous cycle. Well, after 10 days, I lost .75" of my 1" swelling. That was so depressing. Anyway, on the luteal phase of the second cycle, I swelled on day 22. Nothing, absolutely no growth at all the last 21 days of the second cycle. I was second guessing myself, varying the dosage of the herbs, going up and down the dose, nothing. Then on day 22, I started swelling again, another 1". My period was also delayed 3 days, and maybe, this explained the late luteal swelling on day 22. I deflated 0.5", but this time, on day 10 of my cycle, I experienced growth.

What I've learned from the above is just to keep going with my routine, and let my body adjust to the ebb and flow of the estrogens going internally. It must be normal to fluctuate in size from cycle to cycle when on herbs, but it seems that as you keep going, the baseline from where you deflated keep going up. I started with swelling to 35.25" then deflated to 34.75". Next cycle, I swelled to 35.5", then deflated to 35.25". Next cycle, I swelled to 35.75" but deflated down to 35.25" (smallest was 35"). Next cycle, swelled to 36.25", deflated down to 35.75". The baseline slowly and steadily keeps on going up.

Hi Soonenough,

That's what I was thinking would happen....that you would just slowly keep some of the growth associated with the luteal phase. I did experience this to some degree when I was on Wonderup last year too. I have never swelled this early in my cycle before. It is from my understanding though, that real growth should be occurring in the first half of the cycle.

I have been taking the greenbush kit for almost 3 months now and do swell more and more each time, but I really don't think I am keeping any of itSad
I will stick with it, though......and hopefully....soon enoughWink

Thanks for sharing!

East of Eden,

>>"I am noticing this month that I started feeling a bit sore on day 13 of my cycle...and am now sore and really swollen....and it is only day 18. This is really early on to experience any luteal swelling....usually I start to feel this way around day 22. Do you think this is a good sign?"

Breast swelling? If so, I agree with soonenough. You may be just experiencing growing pains - and it is a "two steps forward, one step back" process. Could it be that your dosages need a little push?

Is there any discomfort in the pelvic area? If so, see your doctor - the herbs are not likely to cause that as a general rule.

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon