Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Just had stem cell boob job.....

Booked in for Celution - nervous!
November 9 2010 at 9:05 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After not being on here for 2-3 years, just wondered if anyone else actually had any of the fat transfer procedures?

I'm booked in here for the Cytori Cellution procedure with Smartlipo:

http://www.harleystreetskinclinic.com/tr...hancement/

Here are some others he's done: (First 2 the same but different pics)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/diet/view/105...om-to-top/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/starbabes/960...ke-Taylor/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/real-...-21673978/

Wish me luck x

Author Reply

ashley
(Login ashleyjt) Re: Booked in for Celution - nervous! November 10 2010, 5:07 PM

i thought the girls on the board said that the results arent permanent and the fat eventually absorbs into the body.

Edit Message Delete Message

kiagirl
(Login kiagirl) Re: Booked in for Celution - nervous November 11 2010, 5:22 AM

Hi Louise,

I remember reading many of your posts when I first began NBE in Jan. 2009! You were such an inspiration to me and it's so good to hear from you again! I "lurked" for a long time before I ever began posting. I guess because I just wanted to read & read and learn all I could from gals who had a lot more experience than me! I have been doing Brava and am now using BO(since May,2010) along with the Brava. I don't think I could have persevered this long without the support of gals like you. I learned sooo much from reading about your experiences. Thank you so much for sharing your journey!

I know there was a thread going where quite a few gals were sharing their experiences with "autologous fat transfer". Many of them were patients of Dr. Kourhi(sp?), the inventor of Brava. I know he developed the process using the fat transfer along with Brava. Using the Brava to expand & stretch the tissue allowed the newly transferred fat cells to be more viable. If any of those gals are out there or reading this, I know they could be of great support. They had many posts and they were always supporting & encouraging each other.

Best wishes,
Kiagirl

kiagirl
(Login kiagirl) Booked in for Celution - nervous! November 11 2010, 5:40 AM

Hi again Louise,

If you go to the new forum and search "autologous", it will come up with that thread. It was started by Alexandra, I believe. They are from Jan. 2010 through April 2010 I think. There's a ton of info in those. I really hope this helps!

Kiagirl

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Booked in for Celution - nervous! November 14 2010, 4:27 PM

Hey Kiagirl,

Thanks for that I will look it up.

Keep up with the Brava, I got about 1.5 cups over 7 months, my weight has been up and down a bit since but I'm still lighter than before I began and at least 1 cup bigger than when I was 30 lbs heavier!

kiagirl
(Login kiagirl) Re: Booked in for Celution - nervous November 16 2010, 5:13 AM

Thanks for the encouragement, Louise! I will keep going with Brava for awhile longer yet! I went from basically nothing to a B cup (My pics are on the new forum) and now trying to reach a C! It seems harder to reach that next milestone-I'm not sure why?! I should be happy but I guess the booby greed has gotten a hold of me! I really do feel so much better about myself now, though. I have come a long way from where I was Smile Please keep us posted about your procedure! I would very much like to hear about your experience. Best wishes!

Kiagirl

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Booked in for Celution - nervous! December 16 2010, 10:32 PM

KiaGirl,

I know what you mean about feeling better about yourself, mine is no longer an urgent or desperate need but I have these horrible saddlebags, big butt and fatty thighs and otherwise I'm slim so I'd like to get the fat lipo'd. I've only got enough fat to do one set of boobs as not fat enough anywhere else so I'm having the stem cell treatment (next weds actually!) because although I'm pretty happy I would prefer to be bigger and I was worried I'd regret it later if I had the fat removed and thrown away meaning I couldn't have a stem cell treatment later. Really hope it works well for the top and bottom halves, I hate the pear shape!

Just had stem cell boob job.....
December 26 2010 at 8:56 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had my treatment on 22nd Dec, seems pretty good so far but not definite result for 6 weeks and they still feel a bit tight and look high. Hopefully they'll drop down and soften up a bit and look natural. Haven't measured but probably good 2-2.5 cups, defnitely less than 3. I think they put in about 220cc as they didn't get as much out of my little legs as I hoped (though I do look noticeably slimmer) but this is almost double the usual as I'd used Brava so the skin had more give in it from the past swelling. I was actually turned down by one doctor who said I was too thin so count myself lucky to have been treated at all. I'm v small with a curvy lower half and I now look much more proportional. A normal sized person would have got maybe 1.5 cups.

The recovery has been worse than the clinic advised but 'acceptable' providing I lie still but the actual procedure was painful and frightening, like being multiply stabbed with a car aerial. The lipo is described as 'fine needle aspiration' which I assumed would be some sort of fine suction cannula but it's actually an 18" 2mm gauge needle which needs to be stabbed in roughly repeatedly to break up the fat before it can be drawn up. The lipo was worse than the boobs and my legs are more stiff and painful than my bust. I am only allowed to use paracetamol as even Ibuprofen can thin the blood and I've felt quite sick (? liver metabolising anaesthetic) so haven't taken any since I left the clinic. After 4 days I'm still a bit stiff when I first stand up and sitting up hurts but otherwise pretty much back to normal. Not ready to go back to work.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon