Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 months

Experiment over. Results posted in the BE for Men forum.

Short version: shrank some, didn't like it, going back on my PM.

only my first day with pm and i have had lots of tinglings and deep feelings. wow , they are strong. only taking 1000mg. a day

hi all. thought i would let you know how its going.
no big changes, but didnt expect them so no harm there lol.
right one has slightly caught up with left one, at least the look the same looking down at them.
will post again next month.
ps,
upped to 4x500 mils a day for 2 weeks to see if anything happens.Rolleyes

only a short while ago i was walking to the shops. felt a jogging feeling on my chest. touched my chest and fell a movement under my t-shirt. got some groth at last, lol

Awesome! Congratulations! The first time you get the sensation of weight on your chest moving is truly rewarding and encouraging imho.

cut back to 1000mgs, the 4 pills was too much for me, breasts now very sore and feels like ive been kicked in the groin with a bulldozer.
they def feel heavier and are nearly the same size now.
look good in a size 12 top,lol

hi again, 7 weeks on pm and the changes are there to see, i can notice them if others cant. i would like to ask, is it right that they have gone very sore to touch and the nipples have gone firm with a sort of lump behind them. thanks for any replies
take care all x

Both those changes are signs of growth. As things develop inside, the other tissues have to move and stretch to make space. That is my theory of why things get tender, sometimes quite tender. Wait until the first time you accidentally get smacked on the nipple by not being aware of them. Yeowch!

thanks for the reply . dont want to bang them as sore to touch lol. got tape out today, underbust 35 bust 38 overbust 37. very happy with that, seeing as i was 37 38.5 37 in feb.

thank you for the advise on soreness.sfem. can i ask you another question please. ive noticed that my nipples have gone smaller and the right one has sort of shurnk in. is this ok or do i have a problem. many thanks for any reply. mandy x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon