Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

My girlfriend wants me to grow breasts?

Janice, she's not bisexual, I'm bisexual, she would be pansexual. And she wouldn't be lesbian either. Please people educate yourselves more on sexuality before throwing labels out there that are not even close. A lesbian is only into other biological females, PERIOD! Not a male that looks like a female. Bisexuals are into both males and females but contrary to belief we are NOT into males that look like females or act like them or vice versa with females, we are into feminine females and masculine males. Pansexuals are attracted to everything human, from a feminine female and masculine male to a trangender female to male and a shemale and everything in between. So PLEASE learn about sexuality people.
Rainbow 

sounds like you need a third! Wink

There should only be one reason for you to grow breasts that is that you want to

(17-03-2011, 09:42 PM)jane54321 Wrote:  My new girlfriend of 6 months early on in our relationship confessed that she would like me to wear lingerie while making love. I agreed to try. I was shocked to find that I enjoyed wearing lingerie which she buys me. Eventually she started to buy me clothes and make me look like a girl using make up, wigs, corsets, breasts form, nails, and eyebrows. This I found ok as we did it at home. Then she suggested that she cut my hair more feminine and die it. I agreed as she is very persuasive. I am mostly dressed as a woman at home but have occasionally gone out dressed, which I finally agreed to do this for her. Lately she has mentioned that she would like me to grow breasts. I have been thinking that this is a step that I have to think about longer, but she has already purchased 9 months herbal pill supply from an internet website called transfemme. She wants me to have large breasts because it would make me look more realistic and she can play with them. What should I do?

ultimately, do what you really want to do, but know that change of emotions and/or phsyical features may be irreversible and permanent. all advice given thus far is sound and advisable however you need to make the final decision . just think it all through and be thorough. be aware of psychological as well as biological changes. in other words , think it out and perhaps see why your gf wants to change you. is it for her or for you or both? talk in depth about it in a non-sexual manner. more clinical. a discussion of serious nature as it is Your body that will change,not hers

Absolutely!! You should ONLY grow tits if YOU want to!! What happens if a few months or years down the road she decides to leave for whatever reason and there you are stuck with tits you don't want and she's not there to appreciate them anymore? I was with someone for 10 years thinking we were going to get married and have kids and spend the rest of our lives together!! After at least 9 of those years, she started seeing another guy and told me she was going to marry him!! A year after that, she broke up with him, too!! NOTHING is a sure thing as far as a relationship goes.

Furthermore, if your girlfriend wants you to have real-looking tits that you don't exactly want to have, tell her to buy you a set of these. http://www.myrealbreast.com/home/product...al-breast/ No bra needed!! You just stick `em on and, suddenly, you're a girl!! Hell, it's HER fantasy, make HER pay for them!! They don't get more realistic-looking than these!! And, the same company also has Gurl Shorts complete with a vagina, if she wants you to become a woman. http://www.gurlshorts.com/

sounds like your girlfriend wants you to be female and it possibly not attracted to men she might be gay or into trans genders
..this is a massive step ! you should do it for you ...growing boobs is a big thing...other than fulfilling her sexual needs you should make sure she loves you for YOU and your soul ..I hope you don't become insecure in your relationship due to this pressure shes put you under. I know you might not want to disappoint her so make sure you really LOVE her and she loves you back, does your relationship have serious potential? are you happy about this? If you are uncomfortable but feel your girl is some how worth it why not try inserts ? You could even use noogleberry before intercourse for temp swelling ...

You can find ways round this if this is something you don't want to do..but if you've thought long and hard and would be happy yourself with boobs go for it...however it is important she respect your feelings in this and cares for your sexual/emotional needs as well as your own (= <3 maybe you can find other ways to enjoy sex together without doing something that is such a commitment ...

If you don't want to do this ..you need to tell her ..tell her why ...and how you feel about her..how you feel about growing boobs? tell her if your afraid ..go through the pros and cons ..let her know if you feel she is over looking how she feels ...if your afraid it will lead to an argument ..don't worry be calm, tender and gentle ..you can give her a lot of affection and love and show her other ways to work through her sexual desires in a way that is compatible to your own ..always reinforce any suffering on your part but balance it with how much you do want to make her happy ..dressing womanly is a non permanent thing .....but growing tits is a long permanent process ..you could however go backwards with T herbs if you changed your mind or broke up?

However if you don't feel emotional feelings for this girl then you need to think if this sexual decision will enhance your enjoyment in sex too ..if it's not a serious relationship it could be a waste that might change your self esteem in later relationships..you need to think if that is worth it or she is worth it ..does having breasts make you feel sexy in your self not just for her? If it is emotional though talked it through

please take care <3 I hope things work out for you and you are happy with your choice and I hope you have an understanding girlfriend
<3

I've been with my husband for 10 years and we have a very colorful sex life... there is no way I could talk him into wearing women's clothing or makeup unless it were Halloween.
That's great that you're so open to try new things but six months.... you're not even in a long term relationship yet. 9 months down the road, you got a set of tits and small balls. she leaves you for maybe a true transgender. just saying.... if she asked you to cut off your hand, would you do it? Just as permanent as growing breasts.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon