Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Accurate bra chart?

(30-03-2014, 07:01 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  Well this is as clear as MUD!

Haha according one chart, I'm a 34A and the other says 30DD....

Angry

I measured my underbust, but I had a hard time getting the tape to stay put so I did 4 measures. I got 29 one time, 31 the next, and 30 twice, so I'm going to go with 30 in underbust.

I measured around my breasts and got 35in.

I know the 34A is definitely wrong, I have a bunch of 34B's and I spill out the bra in the armpit area. And I don't think there is anywhere in america where I can try on a 30DD...

HuhHuhHuh

You look much more like a 30dd that's not a big size never a 34 that's completely wrong.
Yes I am in the US for now I didn't expect bra sizing to be so bad here I expect it in Spain where its hard to shop for everything but not here I couldn't find any smaller than 32 band size here and it was a loose 32 even in Victoria secrets people say they run small it was also ridiculous how she measure over bust to get bandsize(this area has no connection to the size where bra band sits) I knew the cups would never fit I was just surprised how limited the choice is when you Americans come in such varied sizes.
Anyone suggest better bra stores here San Diego?
Shocked 

Being a bio male with gynecomastia, it's really tough to wrap my brain around. It's almost like the joke about playing poker.... Jacks are wild because it's Tuesday, BUT not on odd numbered days.....

Why in the world would you purposely measure yourself then add 4 inches, only to have to go on trial and error???

Most brands I wear 40B comfortably, but some brands I have to wear 38C. I know these are suppose to be same sized cups, but due to band the conversion is necessary. But, there are a few brands that 40B is just a little too large in the cups. Oh well.....

Seems like even on a forum all about breasts so many women wear the wrong size without even thinking because why argue with the shop assistant fitting you wrong this can be harmful to breast shape and size.
Check this out there is just a few problems and things to look for I'm sure a lot of you get with bras http://www.boosaurus.com/2012/02/bra-fit...t.html?m=1

Nice catch Bonita. Thanks

Can anyone tell me if they know many many inches of growth is necessary to increase 1 cup size?

(01-04-2014, 08:11 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Can anyone tell me if they know many many inches of growth is necessary to increase 1 cup size?

Anywhere from a half to 2 inches theres not really a set measurement because growth in fullness might not show on the measure tape much but could make your bra cups too small also because different bras fit very differently especially in the cups.

I think no bra charts work for me...I've looked at one today that put me at a 30H (!!!????) and one at a 32B! I personally find that 32D/DD fits best. If I go to a 30 band I need an E at most. 32DD can be too big a lot of the time actually, so there's no way an H would do. and 32C is too small so I have no idea why it thinks a B would be a good idea. I'm more inclined to believe the 32B one - I think perhaps I have quite flat but wide boobs so the measurement doesn't reflect how much of them there is.

Bottom line : I'm with Bonita. I've had most success finding a bandsize that fits then going through the cupsizes till I find one that is tight enough without giving too much 'double-boob'

To those of you who have found your proper bra size, do yo still find that you need to swoop and scoop or readjust during the day? I thought I finally found my size at 32C a few months ago, but now I am constantly adjusting them! The tape measure doesnt show any growth, but I think I have wide breast that are wide rooted... if that makes sense. My measurements are 29" under 35" around. Yes I know don't add to the underbust measurement. Trying to fix that. But what about the adjusting? If I find the right size will the boobs finally stay where they are supposed to?

(04-04-2014, 02:23 PM)fairylikelady Wrote:  To those of you who have found your proper bra size, do yo still find that you need to swoop and scoop or readjust during the day? I thought I finally found my size at 32C a few months ago, but now I am constantly adjusting them! The tape measure doesnt show any growth, but I think I have wide breast that are wide rooted... if that makes sense. My measurements are 29" under 35" around. Yes I know don't add to the underbust measurement. Trying to fix that. But what about the adjusting? If I find the right size will the boobs finally stay where they are supposed to?

All I know fairy, is that some bra's fit well around my boobs, some don't. And they are supposed to be the same size. It's fairly maddening and costly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon