Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Accurate bra chart?

(04-04-2014, 02:23 PM)fairylikelady Wrote:  To those of you who have found your proper bra size, do yo still find that you need to swoop and scoop or readjust during the day? I thought I finally found my size at 32C a few months ago, but now I am constantly adjusting them! The tape measure doesnt show any growth, but I think I have wide breast that are wide rooted... if that makes sense. My measurements are 29" under 35" around. Yes I know don't add to the underbust measurement. Trying to fix that. But what about the adjusting? If I find the right size will the boobs finally stay where they are supposed to?

If you are adjusting all day the band is too loose with 29 under bust you need a 28 or 30 band size ...I know so hard to find but that's would fit you much better and if it feels a little tight in the shop that's good it will loosen after wearing and wishing.

Thanks Bonita and iaboy for responding. I am going to try reducing the band size and going up in the cups. When I first adjust I've got quadra boob going on then after a while its like my cups are empty. Its diappointing... and Bonita I live in the U.S. and yes it is hard to get the right fit here... Sad

I ordered some Victoria Secret bras and I was rather surprised. Everyone here says they run smaller than normal and are just lightly linedHuh The ring of a VS bra is bigger than the corresponding size of the European brands, but they are not that deep and have really very thick padding that's also the reason why there's less room for breasts. I really don't like the thick padding, I am not talking about the push up or bombshell, just simply lined, thats too much

Really? I have a couple of VS bras, and the unpadded ones are quite thin. I don't know if the cups run small, but the ones that I have have smaller bands than corresponding mall bras.

(07-04-2014, 11:27 PM)prettylily Wrote:  Really? I have a couple of VS bras, and the unpadded ones are quite thin. I don't know if the cups run small, but the ones that I have have smaller bands than corresponding mall bras.

I didn't mean the band, but the wire ring is bigger and the padding is really thicker and harder compared to most european brands. Its not like only a bit of a fabric in several layers, it is a sort of a foam and thats really not thin, it has a stable hard form of its on. And I am talking about the current styles, I have lined demi lace bra and lined wireless full coverage. Less lining than that is unlined and they have only one thin layer of a fabric, there is no light lining at VS.

I found vs band to be the same or bigger than same size European bras also there sizes are so limited impossible for most women to fit well.

I know you meant the underwire, I was just commenting that I've found the bands tighter, personally. I understand now, I think, what you mean by thickly padded, though I don't have much experience with European bras. I don't think VS is really the place if you want a more natural/true-to-size look, though...

fairylikelady, how do you wash your bras? The elastic may be getting worn out, especially if you wear often and wash in machine. If you are already on the tightest hooks it is time for new bras.

I have very similar measurements to you and I was wearing a VS 34B. Now I am finding my real size and it seems to be 30DD or even 30DDD depending on the bra. I'm 30" under and about 35" bust.

The band of the 30 stays put nicely (raised arms, no movement). I do find that the breast tissue settles after some hours and I scoop 'em up again. I'm hoping my boobs will get trained after awhile. Big Grin

I'm really liking the Wacoal brand, from the one I've tried. Ordered some more off ebay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon