Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

10th week progress so far...

Brava Update
November 12 2009 at 2:33 AM miriam41 (Login miriam41)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I have almost reached 10 weeks with Brava. I am only doing one breast at a time (because of a back issue) so it is easy to tell my progress because I can compare it to the other breast. I can only wear the system 10-11 hours and I use a Smart box. I started with a small (tired looking) A cup but now after 12 hours with the domes off I have a nice medium A which feels fuller and thicker than the other breast. I would be happy if it stayed that way but I know that there is a certain amount of further growth loss after you stop the system. I plan on going for another 4 weeks which should help but at some point I have to stop this breast and start on the other. If I get results on the one side I think the next cycle will feel easier. My Brava coach said you shouldn't lose more than 10% after you stop the system but that seems overly optimistic. Is anyone else getting results? How much growth loss have people experienced after they stopped the system? I have read back posts and it seems to vary. I would be very depressed if I lost it all and if that is a possibility than I will just extend my program. Also, I managed to take my 12th anniversary weekend with my husband even though I am involved in this Brava craziness. He is very supportive and we kept our fun to the daylight hours!

Author Reply
Carrie
(Login carjam6) Re: Brava Update November 17 2009, 12:09 PM

Just wanted to congratulate you on your journey and, although I've only begun myself, I want to encourage you to continue. It looks like sticking with it will pay off for you (and your husband lol).

Edit Message Delete Message

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Update November 18 2009, 12:07 AM

That's great you finished your first round. Ever thought of supplementing with the Noogleberry in between sessions? Some girls do and they do well using both systems.

--Sissy

miriam41
(Login miriam41) Re: Brava Update November 19 2009, 2:22 AM

From what I have read Noogleberry may be a useful addition to Brava but my Brava seems to take up all of my available home hours. I still have 4 weeks to go because I am going to do 14 weeks total. I just hope I don't lose all of my growth when I stop. I will just have to hope for the best!

Beautiful Journey
(Login beautifuljourney) Brava and noogleberry combo November 22 2009, 8:43 AM

I've done Brava in the past and am glad I did. I lived in England then and could commit to the 10 hours. In fact I could average 12 hours then. I have lost quite a lot of weight since and with the weight my boobs, so I've tried herbs for at least half a year and they didn't help.

I've recently (ca 2 weeks ago) started using Brava again, but only during the night and I usually sleep 7 hours or less. I've also started using Noogleberry. I hope that the combo will result in growth.

jennifer
(no login) my brava experience November 24 2009, 1:28 PM

I'm in my second cycle with brava. The first one I did for 29 weeks. I was 32 inches at burst to start with. When I stopped at 29 weeks, I was 34 inches after 12 hours of no wearing. However, the next 6 month without wearing brava and it dropped to 33inches and stablized.
If I were you, I would go on to 20 weeks if all possible. The hardest time to me is around Thanksgiving and Christmas time when there are so many late night activities and peoples around you and little private times. After this, it's much easier for me to continue.
Good luck to you.

jennifer

miriam41
(Login miriam41) Re: Brava Update November 29 2009, 1:51 PM

Thanks, this feedback is very helpful. I think I am going to extend my program. Based on what I read it doesn't seem like 14 weeks is enough (especially for all this trouble) Once you are up to 10 weeks and the growth starts its hard to think about having to do it again. Also, I am getting greedy, I see some growth but I want more! The 6 month stabilization period is interesting, the lady at Brava told me all of my swelling would be gone in a week but everyone here says the stabilization period goes on for much longer.

I agree with what you said about the holidays being difficult with Brava. I was traveling in the car last night on a 10 hour drive to get home and I made my husband pull over at 8pm to put the Brava on - I still managed 12 hours even though I was on a highway!

Miranda

Jennifer
(no login) Re: Brava Update December 1 2009, 3:32 AM

You surely have a very supportive husband. Mine would never pull over on the road for me. Matter of fact, He kept asking me when I'm going to stop wearing these gigantic things.
The stablize time may not be 6 month. I just happened to stop wearing for 6 months because of going out of the country in the spring time and again in the summer. But definately not one week! I remember I was so glad the first a few weeks after stopping them and the measurement was 34. I thought I have gained 2 inches. Well, one inch is better than nothing. So here I am doing the second round...

Good luck.

jennifer

Anet
(Login Annettee) Re: Brava Update December 7 2009, 3:59 AM

Jennifer, when did you start noticing the decrease? I heard you see it in 2 weeks.

Jennifer
(no login) Re: Brava Update December 10 2009, 3:08 AM

Anet,
The first 2 weeks I paid close attention. I remembered it was 34.5 when I first stopped. Then within the first week or two it dropped to 34. I believe it gradully decreased to 33 over a few months. Anyhow, I still gained one inch. I'm ok with it.

Jennifer

Anet
(Login Annettee) Re: Brava Update December 10 2009, 5:58 PM

Did you lose any weight? I'm asking these questions because I'm in my 42nd week, I have gained 2 inches. I went from 31 to 33. I'm afraid of stoping, I don't know what I'm going to end up with.

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Update December 11 2009, 4:45 PM

Anet,
just keep on doing it as long as you can...I will for as long as my husband will stand it (he hates the domes and can't wait until I'm done). I have done this since February last year and I only have 1-1,5" after 12 hours - absolutely not much but more than I had a year ago! Here's to perseverance and lots of growth to keep! ; )

Anet
(Login Annettee) Re: Brava Update December 12 2009, 4:21 AM

Thanks, I think I'm going to stop for one week starting Dec. 31 just to see what is going to happen ( and because of the holidays).

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Update December 21 2009, 3:31 AM

Hi, All!

Wow, I thought I was the only one who was still wearing these domes. I am now longer than a year. I started in November of 2008 and I have not missed a night yet. I, too, am very afraid to stop wearing them. When you start with just skin over ribs, it is frightening to think of deflating all the way back to that. I have been the same weight all my life, am very thin, and now 5 years past menopause so I am working with an old lady's body! I started with basically 30 under the breast and not even 31 over! I didn't put the tape measure over the nipple because after nursing three children, that would be a big added bonus but in reality, a nipple that sticks out a foot is NOT breast tissue. So, I was flat, flat and flat. Now, after 12-14 hours off, I measure 33" over. From the side, it still looks like nothing, and my ribs still stick out almost as much as my breasts, but there is a little bit of tissue there. I also started taking Greenbush herbs and again just added Goat's Rue to the mix since it is reputed to actually grow breast tissue. I want to keep with the herbs since I know I eventually have to stop the domes, at least for a short while. Plus, my skin is getting really irritated no matter what I try to put on to soothe it.

Tonight I just noticed that one of my domes has a split in it. I actually didn't even know we could still add to this forum. I was actually going back to find the post I put on about repairing domes with silicone to figure out what my husband had bought! I am in for a dome repair right now and I am terrified they are going to start leaking before I have a chance to order more.

So......lets all stay in touch here cause we all need each others support!

bravaresults
(no login) Re: Brava Update December 22 2009, 12:52 AM

sad to say this but, brava decreased my volume after not wearing them.
ended up with only increased size nipple and i hate myself more...
any other options have you guys tried that you guys can seriously help me?
i'm really desperate.

kiagirl
(Login kiagirl) Re: Brava Update December 27 2009, 9:59 PM

I have never heard of that happening--but maybe you should check the forum for other forms of NBE that may work for you. There are so many options out there! Good luck! Smile

elusia
(no login) Re: Brava Update December 31 2009, 4:00 PM

Bravaresults

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! How long did you do the Brava for? Please don't hate your breasts - after all they are a part of you and God made all of you beautiful!! Small breasts or not : ) I hope that you will find something that will help you get the size that you're happy with - don't give up!! What else have you tried?

Roakie

I am SOOO happy for you!!! 2 inches after 12-14 hours?! Well done!! I remember you saying that you'd be thrilled with 1"...of course I know that you want even more now (that's how it works!) but I'm so happy that your persistance has paid off!

I might be the slowest brava grower in the world...In Feb, I have done 1 year, and I'm still at 1" after 12 hours...I'll just keep on going for as long as my husband can stand it. With the swelling I feel great, I don't want to be without that....

Gen
(no login) Is this Brava Bra actually working March 15 2010, 10:28 AM

Hi gals, well I sport a tiny but perky size 36AA breast, and I am busy researching this Brava Bra idea. But reading through these responses, I am not so sure this product actually works!!! 10 months is a long time, especially when Brava says 10 weeks! Any one got positive results out there please, within at least 12 weeks and then of course no reducing back to original size? This is not a small investment in finance or time, so I would hate to be dissapointed )o;

nicole
(no login) Re: Brava Update May 2 2010, 4:33 AM

i used the system for about 4 months. i had great swelling, but my breasts would deflate within an hour of taking off the domes. i stopped using the system because i noticed i would get less swelling every day, and the domes didn't seem to seal well. 8 months after discontinuing the system, i still have horrible scaring around my breasts and they are the same size they were before. i think they may sag a bit more now.

Alexandra
(Login alexandra-aaa-2) Re: Brava Update May 2 2010, 3:09 PM

I'm curious....did you use only the smartbox pressure, or did you increase pressure?

I've read on noogleberry forums how people use BRAVA domes with either a hand pump or another airlock system to increase the pressure and swelling. Permanent growth with BRAVA is not a result of large amounts of swelling, but of the slow sustained (smaller) swelling created by only the smartbox pressure. (From what I understand about noogleberry, the swelling it creates is temporary as well - or at least most of it is. There may be long term retention, but in relation to the short term swelling, it is far less.)

Using BRAVA pre-fat transfer surgery is different however. Then you are trying to achieve maximum swelling in order to have more room to transfer the lipo'd fat into. And even then, the increased pressure is used in a cycling fashion with the smartbox. The BRAVA coaches are very clear on telling you NEVER to use increased pressure outside of surgery prep.

It would certainly achieve great temporary swelling, but your permanent growth would never match that swelling. Therefore, you would inevitably end up with stretched, saggy (unfilled) skin when all is said and done.

nicole
(no login) Re: Brava Update May 4 2010, 1:09 AM

i used only the smartbox pressure. the alarm was very reliable for waking me up if i lost the seal. i don't know why the results didn't last for me. i'm very slim and i've never had children. i was an A cup when i started and i'm an A cup now.

Progress so far...
March 7 2007 at 9:20 PM ScottishGal20 (Login ScottishGal20)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Girls,

Don't know why but just thought I would post a message to let everyone know how I am getting on so far. I started using Brava on 1st January this year so have been using it just over 2 months (feels much longer!). At first I had difficulties sleeping but now don't have any problem, you just get used to wearing the domes and lying on your back (although I cant wait until i finish the programme and i can curl up in bed again lol). Personally, I dont find wearing Brava difficult and I really dont mind wearing it, its my partner who gets more annoyed with it! I dont think its as difficult as some people make out. I still havent missed a night and the shortest time Ive worn it is maybe 8-9 hours. I have noticed that wearing it for anything over 13 hours REALLY increases the swelling so I aim to do this whenever I have the time for it. I started off as an A/small B (I had tried a lot of B bras which were too big). I have now outgrown my B bras and have had to buy new ones in size 34C as I am falling out of my old ones. I know they say it is just swelling at this stage....but I am still too big for my old bras at the end of the day before I put the domes back on again.

From those who have used/are using Brava....do you think this is the start of permanent growth or an idea of my final size? Should I get bigger still (I can be about a D cup when I just take the domes off in the morning) or will the size decrease a lot after I stop using Brava?

Any thoughts & comments welcome =)

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi March 8 2007, 12:20 AM

i know i an not the best judge by experience because i reall didnt year them the recommended time period, but if you add up my hrs it does equal ten effective weeks. i would swell up to a dd. but i an now a full b cup as a final result. i was a double a-a. i an starting again tonight. ugh, here we go again! lol

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Progress so Far March 9 2007, 8:05 AM

we are almost in step for time I got a brava system on December 21st. As of March 07, 2007 at midnight i have logged a total of 1095 hours avg of 14.6 hours a day over 75 days total. I love the morning swelling i get. going to wear the system till i fill the large/wide domes and procure a set of the xlarge domes. Hopefully i can get to a full C out of this. Much better than dealing with surgery and the maintence of having something foreign inside you.

ScottishGal20
(Login ScottishGal20) Re: Progress so far... March 11 2007, 3:32 PM

Diana, although your final result size is not as big as the swelling, its still excellent compared to your starting size. I cant believe you are starting again though! If you have the patience for it then good luck to you but its really getting on my nerves already, but i cant stop because im already 2 and a half months into it and i love the swelling i get. I am going on holiday in June so will stop before I go and hopefully will be happy with my size by then and not have to start again!

Seri - what size did you start at? I am using the wide large domes just now but dont think i will be moving on to the extra large, i dont have the patience or the money to be honest. I swell up to a D in the morning but never get too big for the domes so think they will last me till i finish in June (hopefully). I started off as a small B and now wear a C bra all day (obviously more filled out in the morning but can still wear it all day).

Keep me updated on your progess! Its good to have people to compare with etc x

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Progress so far March 11 2007, 8:04 PM

Tongue big girl start at a 38A cup. i fill a 38C with ease with morning swelling and wear a 38D Fredericks Padded to get that extra if i can attain a full 38C with brava i will be very happy. Diana's progress is very nice considering her small frame.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER thanks March 11 2007, 8:28 PM

Man, every time i say i am gonna start again, i avoid it. i look at the domes sitting on top of my shelf and i just dread doing it again. i want to look great this summer, even with the 'fake' swelling 'growth'. but it is taking alot for me to actually put them on! i mean really, i should be happy i even have the system and here i am procrastinating. ugh. any votes of encouragement? thanks.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Progress so far March 15 2007, 1:13 AM

80 days and 1163 hours with brava on my chest. 14.54 hours avg. Oh if only the swelling was permanent.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER i hear ya March 15 2007, 2:18 AM

if i could just keep the swelling i would be ecstatic. but alas alot more hrs are needed if we are to get there, i hope!

Anonymous
(Login Ange23021980) Keep going Diana March 17 2007, 6:08 PM

Keep going Diana, it will be worth it in the end. At least you know that you cen get the results. I looked at your pictures and they are really great. It's great to see that it does actually work. Especially when I'm a little sore from the domes, only day 2 so I think I just need to find the right position. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. I'm hoping to do the same as you and wear them longer hours but not as long as 10 weeks. I've got a holiday booked in just over 7 so are hoping that I will have as much luck as you!

Keep going!

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER ugh March 17 2007, 9:54 PM

I have to admit it but i haven't worn it the part 2 nights cause i scratched the crap Out of this one irritation on my right breast on top. so i let it air but i will start again tomorrow. i promise!

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Progress so far March 18 2007, 4:45 AM

1224 total hours 14.4 hour avg for 85 days.

And i know what you are talking about Diana got a welt lower left side of right breast. I may have to take a couple days off if it doesn't heal out.

Ange
(Login Ange23021980) Re: Progress so far... March 31 2007, 11:59 AM

I just wanted to say that you are both doing fab. I've clocked a few hours up (113 over the last 2 weeks)but not as many as you.

It's messages like this that keeps us newies going.

The swelling is great and I am not going down as much by the end of the day, a C up would be great. I'm the same frame as Diana and a B would be just great!

Keep going

Ange
x

10 week update
February 5 2007 at 3:04 AM nikky (no login)

well, at this point in the game i should have gained 1/2 cup to 2 cup sizes according to the website. as i sit here, 10 weeks in, and almost 900 hours later, i am still wearing the same tiny bra i was when i started. i should be a rapid repsonder. i have done everything correctly. about 5 weeks in, i thought i was making real progress, but i now can see that after 12 hours of having it off my boobs look a little fuller at the top but not much.
i was planning from the beginning to wear this thing 26 weeks. so i was wondering...should i keep going? should the small gain i have push me to keep going? does anyone think i could really pick up the pace in the next few weeks?
what do you guys think...

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Dont even know what to tell you, Sad February 5 2007, 3:24 AM

all i keep hearing are bad reviews from all sides and it is so discouraging. i an still continuing for another ten weeks. but that is just me. i dont want to give up and then ask 'what if' maybe i was going to be one of the lucky ones, who knows unless we give it a good try. good luck on your decision. noone can answer this honestly for you. are you willing to continue and possibly get nothing or are you willing to just give up. choice is yours. Smile

Nicole
(no login) If i were you, i would February 5 2007, 11:17 PM

As someone who just completed 30 weeks of Brava, I could feel your frustration. When i was at my 10 weeks point, i don't think i grew that much at all, probably retaining 3/4 of an inch, and i am sure most of it should be swelling. I actually didn't even see any progress at week 15, and i was getting less swelling after week 10. In order to get more swelling, i switched to Airlock, that's when things started to pick up a little, about a couple of weeks into using airlock, i was retaining at least a cup size at the end of the day, and it kept that way until i finished my 30 weeks. Now 8 days post Brava, I have definitely shunk some in the first couple of days, but now my result seems to be very stable. Surprisingly, i think i even grew back a little after the initial shrinkage(not sure why?? but sure happy about it)
Brava is definitely not for everyone, it takes as long as it takes, if you have put in 10 weeks arealdy, why not put in more? Also if your swelling is not substancial(mine swell from nothing to a D), you should do something about it to increase your swelling. I really hope you could persis thru, and at the end maybe you are still not statisfy with it, but like Diana said, you will at least not have "what if" thoughts.

Anonymous
(no login) nikky February 6 2007, 4:51 AM

gonna keep going. i spent a LOT of naked time in front of the mirror today. i decided that since i never took pictures of my boobs i have not really realized how much i have grown. my tiny bra is very tight. that is a good sign! in fact - when i lean over my nipple pops out!
i am kinda doing an airlock thing. i suck as much air as i can out manually and just put the smartbox on to maintain pressure. should i do something else? i have B's and in the morning i have C's - which i really like. i would LOVE to keep em!
do you think i need more swelling? i am not sure what i could do to get more!
plus i keep having a reoccuring nightmare that i die or something during the night and the paramedics find me and think the BRAVA is a torture device.!! it would be just like me to be humilated even in death! =)
oh - and also i ordered some body glue off the internet - it should be here in two days..it should help me maintain some suction..
i can just hear the paramedics..."it's like...glued on or something - hey frank - you gotta see this!?!!!"

Anonymous
(no login) so nicole February 6 2007, 4:55 AM

you've given me a little hope!

im sorry if you've answered this before but what are your before and afters?
cup sizes and such

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER that is too funny! February 6 2007, 11:40 AM

can you imagine the women that actually drive with them on? that must be alot of paranoia! i barely make it out to check my mail if the wind hits me the wrong way, i pull on my jacket so noone can see my dolly parton frame. lol. i an glad you are going to keep going. i like having people here. Smile good luck to you!

Nicole
(no login) Nikky February 7 2007, 9:09 PM

I don't think your swelling is enough if you only swell from a B to a C. sucking air out before hooking your smartbox back on is not the same as using airlock. smartbox could not be compared to airlock when it comes to keeping a good seal. Although it requires you to re-apply suction from time to time, but because it keeps such a tight seal, you only need to do it a few times. And it's really easy to apply suction, so you could do it whenever you want before going to bed. Another thing is that Airlock allows you to put on as much suction as you can, while with brava you could only do so much.

I am not trying to sell airlocks and i am in no way affiliated with the seller, but it gave me great results. After switching to airlock, i didn't even need to wear my brava sport's bra any more, there was just no need for it, and because of that, i never sufferred from any skin irritation afterwards!

I was very flat before Brava, not sure what my cup size was, but must be a small A, now i am 2 inches fuller and still not sure what my size is, but i wear a super padded 34B now and have some cleavage.

ScottishGal20
(Login ScottishGal20) Diana February 17 2007, 12:18 PM

I can imagine what you're thinking! I drive with them on (and Im tiny so they look huge on me, I have to wear a baggy jumper) and everytime I'm out driving I'm paranoid that I will have an accident and the ambulance comes to get me and I have these big domes stuck to me lol....or if I get pulled over by the police, they would be quite shocked I think! :o I'm more worried about being found wearing the Brava system than actually having an accident lol

i think brava is starting to work for me...
February 20 2008 at 9:46 PM dandelion (Login dandelion1)

After about 10 weeks I am probably the most inconsistent brava user ever lol. really. i refuse to let brava affect my social life, and I am not planning on telling my bf what I am doing. I have started brava originally in mid november '06, but then I went on vacation for almost three weeks and did not wear the system. I have since december attempted to put in more hours however I find it very difficult considering the aforementioned points. Since Dec. 16 ( when i came back from vaca) I have missed several days,and most days I do not put in 10 hours. when I do, the hours are usually broken apart ( 7 overnight, and then a few one-hour sessions throughout the day). I do what I can, but I live on student residences at university so if I'm in my room too long people may start to wonder, especially since classes have not begun yet. I have put in since then a total of 368 (since dec 16, not november), for an average of 7.28 hours (but this average doesnt really make sense cuz i miss several days sometimes). I can say that even after a couple of days after not wearing the system, my breasts feel bigger. the gap in my bras is smaller. I am still an A-cup, but fuller. Because sometimes I go a couple of days without wearing this I feel like this may be actual growth. I am very exited, and will continue until I reach a full B cup/small C. Because I am inconsistent and do not let brava affect my social life so much, this does not feel like a prison, in fact, i enjoy the nights when I wear this. I have almost no skin irritation. My boyfriend has actually commented that my breasts look bigger, and has complimented the shape (and I have not even told him what I am doing!Smile )
I just wanted to let you hopefuls out there know, I think brava actually works.
GOOD LUCK!!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: i think brava is starting to work for me... February 21 2008, 6:39 AM

Dandelion, have you read the Noogleberry forum at all? That is more similar to what you're doing.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: i think brava is starting to work for me... February 21 2008, 9:27 AM

you mean the noogleberry thread ? i dont know what forum you are talking about, this is the only forum on suction pumps that i know

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: i think brava is starting to work for me... February 21 2008, 9:29 AM

from what i understand , you have to pump really hard with the noogleberry, and its only for a very short period of time. what i am doing is not like noogleberry, and it is not what brava recommends. its suction, over a long period of time (in terms of days), at a comfortable suction level (not intensive at all)

Louise
(no login) Re: i think brava is starting to work for me... February 21 2008, 6:56 PM

If you google Noogleberry they have their own forum on their website, some people there are wearing for a few hours at a time and other people are pumping up and down, it's the same sort of thing but instead of sucking with your mouth you use a hand pump, it's as intensive as you make it.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: i think brava is starting to work for me... February 22 2008, 12:01 AM

i thought I had been wearing wide-large, turns out the person who had previously sold them to me actually sold narrow-large, because I recently order a new system (from kiran on this forum, which by the way arrived as expected, great condition and quick shipping- thanks!), and these ones actually say wll(widelarge left) on the left dome. i thought i had trouble getting a seal with the other ones i wonder how i'll do with these..........anyways it came with a syringe! i have no idea what its for, and i dont have an instruction manual. not too sure how to attach the tubing to the smart box but im sure i can figure that one out. Also, do you just have to press 'power' on the smart box or do you also have to press 'alarm?'
thanks for any answers!!!!

Louise
(no login) Re: i think brava is starting to work for me... February 22 2008, 7:12 AM

The syringe is for measuring out something (I think it was alcohol) as part of the wet cleaning method - but this is apparently not a good idea as with timeit will do more harm that good so make sure you only run the dry clean cycle (leave the box running for 10mins with no tubing attached when you finish your session). You should first test the box by pressing power and it will make a bit of noise and suck air down the bit at the top, when you cover this with a finger it will stop - this mimics getting a seal. When you are happy the box works you need to attach the tubes to the domes and the box (you need the original Brava tubing to screw into the box). Brava advise you just to switch the box on and hold the domes to your chest but it's much quicker to suck air with your mouth the fold the tube over to hold the air in then screw on the box. The alarm button is optional and difficult to use as if you press it once the alarm is on but if you press again you have switched it off! If you're unsure then switch it all off and on again. Personally I much prefer the airlock as you get stronger suction. Apparently sucking out a lot of air with your mouth then attaching the box is bad for the box as it doesn't like the increased pressure. I would suggest using an airlock with strong suction while awake and only using the box when sleeping so you have the alarm, but I never lost the seal with the airlock because the domes are attached more firmly.

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: i think brava is starting to work for me... February 22 2008, 6:37 PM

The syringe is for the wet cleaning cycle or it will also attach to the filters to force air through them. I use the syringe to force air through the loose filters a couple times before attaching to the box to clear it. I have never used the wet cleaning cycle - I have not needed to. I use the dry cleaning cycle every day for 1 - 2 hours and the sportbox has never failed and has worked perfectly so I assume it helps. My sportbox has about 24 weeks on it (11 weeks from 1st cycle and 13 weeks so far this second cycle). I really think it is good to go beyond 10 weeks if you can. I noticed a difference at week 12 and started retaining more longer. I hope it keeps improving. I usually put one dome on, attach one end of tubing, next put on the second dome, attach other end of tubing and then attach sportbox (don't screw on too tight). I then press the power button and then the alarm button. The beep indicates the alarm is activated. Pressing it again will turn off the alarm. I then flare out the sides of the domes that are against my ribs and then lightly press them down again to be sure they're sealed well (that is usually where I have air escape) and then wait for the box to shut off. If it is taking too long to get a seal (longer than 5 - 10 minutes), turn off the box, turn it back on and try again. That will help. After it shuts off, I pull the Brava bra over the domes. Take care of your domes by washing them everyday and using the antiseptic dome cleanser. It definitely prolongs the life of the domes. Mine are still very tacky and the silicone is firm. I use Eucerin Calming Cream to moisturize and Baby Shampoo to wash my chest. I advise the no-sting prep wipes too if you can get them.

People have had good luck with the airlock but I have not tried it because my sportbox has worked great. I am also a little apprehensive about trying the airlock method since I know the pressure through the sportbox adjusts and is tested. I also am happy with the swelling I get from just the sportbox and don't want larger swelling, I just want to maintain it. You have to do what is comfortable for you. I also don't know if too much suction can shorten the life of your domes.

Good Luck!

10 weeks update
April 21 2009 at 11:09 PM Lucia (no login)

I've now been using Brava for 10 weeks and although I haven't increased by a great amount I'm still fuller than when I started. Results are modest but I wasn't expecting miracles and I'm happy to have gotten some results.

Author Reply
Anonymous
(Login efrede) good report for brava April 22 2009, 2:35 PM

I'm in my 9th week of using Brava and I have to agree with the above. As far as I'm concerned any results are worthwhile and worth the effort. You need patience with Brava though and don't expect to see an improvement overnight and don't make the mistake of thinking the swelling is what your eventual results are going to be.

Brava update Smile
October 15 2009 at 2:10 PM missbeth (Login missbeth)

I'm 10 weeks in with BRAVA now. I'm also taking 3 different herbs.I'm maintaining suction better now that I started wearing the Brava bra. I apply aloe vera gel before the domes and Benadryl or Cortaid to any irritation after. I've found that I sleep better in the recliner (normally a stomach sleeper). My smartbox wasn't working right so I pull the air out with my mouth and plug up the tube with the cap from the syringe. My breasts feel somewhat achy and I find that I prefer to be without a bra whenever I can, which is probably better right now anyway. The best part, is that I'M BIGGER!! I imagine it's just swelling at this point. I can't tell you how much is there, because I can't find my beginning measurements, but my bras (36A) are fuller and I feel sexier. Wink The itching is not as bothersome and the rings around my breasts are becoming lighter. I REALLY THINK THIS IS GOING TO WORK! I would much rather get a little natural boost than pinch pennies to get implants with all the risks, etc... I really appreciate all the tips I've received here! I'm a bit curious how much of what I'm experiencing is due to BRAVA and how much is due to the herbs. I know that I have to spend more time with BRAVA to get permanent growth, but I hope that what I'm experiencing is not due to the herbs, which most people say would just be temporary. Does anyone here think that herbs have helped them with permanent growth?

Author Reply
J.J.
(no login) Re: Brava update Smile October 15 2009, 4:26 PM

Congrats on your progress! Glad to hear it is going better and you are seeing some growth.

I tried herbs for about two months or so while also doing brava. I don't think it did much for the boobs to be honest. I can't be sure, though, because when you do two things at once you can't separate out the effects of each. If it doesn't make you gain more weight than you want (and is not too expensive), it is still worth a try.

molehills
(no login) Re: Brava update Smile October 15 2009, 5:35 PM

I got my first growth just doing herbs (for about 8 months total) before I moved on to Brava. For herbs I took a combination of many things for 5 months (the usual fenugreek, fennel, SP, etc.) which gave me about 2 inches until I stpped growing. Then PM gave me another 1/2 inch. (All of the herb growth stayed after I stopped). Now on my second round of just Brava with only vitamin and Omega oil supplements, and sometimes collagen and extra protein; first time gave me 1/2 to 3/4," and hoping for at least the same this time. If I get that I will have grown from about 33" to about 36.5" and I will be done with NBE!!
When I'm all done I will post pictures. Anyway this does work but it takes a long time!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon