Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Half-way point bliss!

Half-way point bliss!
February 13 2009 at 12:16 PM CousinRose (Login CousinRose)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so happy today because I have finished my 6th week which means I am halfway through this experience.

I measured myself 2 days ago after having the domes off for 13 hours and I measured 94 cm, which is 4 cm bigger than my original size (90cm). This means I am now 37 inches (was 35,4 inches) which is my goal size a c-cup. So if I continue another 6 weeks this should be approximently my final size! Right?

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Half-way point bliss! February 13 2009, 2:39 PM

That's great news. On average, how many hours do you leave the domes on? Do you use the smartbox or an airlock?

Rox3
(no login) Re: Half-way point bliss! February 13 2009, 8:22 PM

Wow! An inch and a half is really good for only six weeks from what I've read. I'd be thrilled with a full B never mind a C! Keep it up. Post again in a couple weeks and let us know how much you measure. I started at a 34.0 measurement around the breasts so I'm wondering if I'll get where you are. I'm 3.5 weeks in. I'll post in a couple weeks and let you know.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Half-way point bliss! February 14 2009, 11:33 AM

Thanks for your replies girls Smile
I average about 14 hours a night and I try not to go under 12 hours (11 hours once, no missed night). I have been doing only 12 hours lately bacause I have been very busy but after this week I will start doing a lot longer hours again. I am using the smartbox because I don't want to loose pressure without knowing it and I believe it is the right pressure for me. Good luck girls and keep posting about how you are doing Smile

6 weeks brava so far...
December 1 2008 at 2:21 PM amy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have done 6 weeks and i have never swelled more than an a cup and i lose it all by the next session.

It doesnt seem like i will keep any growth...

can some1 tell me wen they started retaining swelling all day(slow responders)

im thinking bout switching to the bb

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 6 weeks brava so far... December 1 2008, 2:33 PM

Hi, Amy. If you read the excerpt from the counselor on my post below under 6-week Brava experiment, you will see that the body doesn't even begin to create new tissue until at least a month into Brava. So, at six weeks, it might be that you are still way too early to tell. I am not one to give any testimony at this point, however, since I have just finished up four weeks. I have not retained anything either. Hopefully some of the more experienced ladies will provide some encouragement.

Edit Message Delete Message

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: 6 weeks brava so far... December 1 2008, 2:33 PM

I am in my third cycle of Brava (1st time was 4 years ago, 2nd time 3 years ago) and each time I can honestly say it seemed like nothing was happening until at least week 8. That is why 10 weeks would have been a waste of my time...I have to go at least 20 weeks to see real growth. I am now in week 18 (17 full weeks) and I finally feel like i still have some serious swelling by 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I am preparing for a "vacation" from Brava after week 20, but will try for another 10 weeks starting in January. I know it is slow and torturous waiting for growth, but patience is the only way to achieve anything. When you figure you are only gaining 1 drop of fluid a day....that would take weeks to notice in your cup size. The first time I did Brava I did 32 weeks (which seemed like most of the year!) and I went from a small A to a full B. I was SO happy and kept all of the growth that I expected to (what I had by week 15 was what I kept) but 8 months of the year is a lot of sleepless nights to achieve 1 cup. But implants were not an option for me, so it was either perseverance and lack of sleep or be a pathetic A cup for the rest of my life. This time (i did lose some growth during 1 1/2 years of breastfeeding) I began a small B and by week 10 I was a full B. I am now a good sized C. (which I won't keep if I quit at 20 weeks) It is a long process, but worth it in the end.

7th week
April 10 2009 at 11:41 PM Anet (no login)

Hi girls, after 6 weeks of Brava I just found this website. You answered a lot of questions that I had. I'm in my 7th week, I have been measuring my breast since the the first day. Each breast from left to right. Two days ago I think I noticed that each breastY grew 1cm. It's not a lot, but it's something. The coach had told me "You will see some results in your 8th week". Hopefully it will grow more. I will let you know.

Author Reply
Rox3
(no login) Re: 7th week April 11 2009, 12:53 PM

Actually I did notice a 1/2 inch of growth by measuring and that was at the end of my 8th week so the coach may be onto something for average responders like myself. Was hoping to be a rapid responder b/c I had kids/breastfed but it didn't happen. I haven't grown at all between week 8 and 12 but I'm hopeful...

Anet
(no login) 7th week April 11 2009, 10:28 PM

I have three kids. My nipples turned dark after having kids, did your nipples go back to normal? I've been on line looking for bleaching creams for nipples, and I found a lot of different kinds. Do you know anything about it?
You said you gain 1/2 inch, is that all around or each breast?

Rox3
(no login) Re: 7th week April 12 2009, 1:26 PM

Anet,
I didn't notice any change in color with having kids/breastfeeding. The only change was that the nipples were constantly erect! They used to be flatter nipples. With Brava, they stick out even more but go down once the swelling subsides in a few hours after taking the domes off.

For the 1/2 inch growth I did it with the measuring tape around the breast/back. I was 34" around the fullest part of the breast before Brava, now I measure 34.5" around the breasts (including the nipples). With a 34" measurement, they fit me into wide large domes. They said the medium wide/narrow would be too small. Even with swelling, I am no where near the end of the domes. I can't imagine touching the end. They are huge. I am only swelling up one inch after 12 hours of wear.

Anet
(no login) 7th week April 12 2009, 5:27 PM

Me too, I gain 1 inch in the morning. The measurment around the breast/back is always different for me. If I measure it little high or low, It's a different number, that's why I measure each breast from left to right.

Results at End of 7 Weeks
March 8 2009 at 11:16 PM Rox3 (no login)

Ladies - hopefully this will motivate some of you to keep going. I'm just finishing up my seventh week and starting my 8th week tonight. I've had the domes off for 11 hours today and am just about to put them back on. I measured and I've gained 1/2 inch from where I started. I was measuring at 34" around the breast and now it's 34.5". Not much - but at least it's something. I started at a 34A cup bra and am still able to wear those bras in the AM. In the AM with the swelling I'm 35.5" and the bras are tight but not ready for a 34B bra yet.

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results at End of 7 Weeks March 9 2009, 1:52 AM

Bravo for Brava!! That's so great. Keep going! Everytime someone has success, it helps me to hang in there!

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Results at End of 7 Weeks March 9 2009, 10:29 AM

I am so happy for you Smile Keep going and keep us posted!!
Anything started to happen for you Roakie?
Rose

roakie
(no login) Re: Results at End of 7 Weeks March 9 2009, 4:55 PM

Yes, possibly a little bit. After 11 hours, I seem to have about a half an inch left. I think what is scaring me is the fact that other Brava users have said that it is normal to lose about a half an inch during the first few weeks after completing the Brava cycle. If that is true, then I need to keep going until I have at least an inch or more still being retained after twelve hours with the domes off. Some of the gals on here that are younger and seeing greater gains with Brava probably don't need to be as worried about that as I do, but I am finding the determination to keep going. Summer will be here soon and it will be hard to keep the domes on, but I am looking toward ending next November! Yikes.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Results at End of 7 Weeks March 10 2009, 12:53 PM

I am so happy for you Roakie to be finally retaining something. I was worried this might not work for you and I am sure using herbs after menopause is quite difficult. I am so glad you hung in there. I don't think I could have.

Wearing the domes during the summer will be a challenge but you have profen to have the determination to do it and imagen fitting into a bra before next Christmas!!!

Good luck girls and keep posting about your progress Smile

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Results at End of 7 Weeks March 10 2009, 3:38 PM

Ha ha! You did give me another goal, CousinRose! Yeah, imagine me in a bra!!! I have never had to wear one. A bra by next Christmas is something I had never thought of but it is better to think about than simply visualizing domes! Maybe I should buy the teeniest little preteen bra and tack it up on my wall, just like that commercial with the girl who tacked up the little bikini for the Yoplait commercials!

Brava and 7 weeks in
January 27 2009 at 11:17 AM Vee (no login)

I am just going into my 8th week and am starting to notice results. My breasts have definately filled out around the top and sides. not enough to make much difference, perhaps a half cup. I am curious as to what size domes I have as there were no indications on them or the box they came in. I have heard a few girls talk about narrow mediums and wide large etc and dont know what I have. I do know that when I lean forward to put on the domes there is not any room left on either side of my breast although still plenty of room between my nipple and the dome.when I first started my skinny saggy breasts easily drooped in to the dome. Hope I give some people hope and I hope my breats keep growing.

Vee

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava and 7 weeks in January 27 2009, 5:30 PM

Vee, what is the longest you have left the domes off in between cycles? It is great that you are noticing results. How many hours do you average a night? I hardly have a day where I have leave them off longer than 8 hours so I am scared of the day when I finally complete my first run. I am just into my 13th week and most of my swelling is gone by nightime. I started off with zero breast fat (totally flat) so I am not sure how well I will do. What size did you start off with?

Vee
(no login) Re: Brava and 7 weeks in January 28 2009, 8:01 AM

I usually have about 11 hours on 13 hours off. However it varies. I honestly have only just started seeing anything at the end of the day and it isnt much but it is a little bit of fullness which is great for me. I have breast fed 3 children and my breasts were small to start with ( 32A) but then add saggy skin on top of that. perhaps I am an early responder ( because I have this extra skin) but that may not mean that my long term results are particularly great. I dont know. I guess everyone responds differently. I do know that if I leave the domes on too long ( over 12 hours) I am just too sore, swollen and my nipples ache - so I just stick with about 11 hours. Its interesting how addicted you get to the swelling though. I dont know how I will live without it! I'm not sure what size domes I have - maybe WM

Rox3
(no login) Re: Brava and 7 weeks in January 28 2009, 3:56 PM

Have you had to buy bigger bras yet (size B) or are you still able to wear your A cups all day/night?

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava and 7 weeks in January 28 2009, 7:07 PM

Vee,
That is great. Maybe I should reduce my hours a bit so I can leave the domes off once or twice for 12+ hours to see what happens.
As for dome size, mine don't have any sizes printed on them either. I ordered the wide/medium from Brava since that is the size they told me I needed and I am assuming they sent that size. I just took a tape measure and measured over the top of the domes (over the plastic) Over the widest width they are 9 1/4. Over the longest length they are 9 1/2
Does that help? What do yours measure?

Vee
(no login) Re: Brava and 7 weeks in January 31 2009, 4:20 AM

I have bought bigger bras to wear in the morning. If Im not at work I change into another bra later in the morning. I still fit into all my old bras but fill them out better.

Its a bit hard for me to judge as I have lost weight over the past 6 months. This meant that I lost weight from my breats too before I started Brava. So now I feel like I have just got back to where I started with them, if that makes sense.

I measured my domes and they are the same as yours Roakie 9 1/4 width and 9 1/2 length so maybe WM.

Rox3
(no login) Re: Brava and 7 weeks in January 31 2009, 4:36 PM

I just went to check my domes. They have no size marked either. I'm 5'2" and 120lbs. I measure 30" underbust and 34" overbust. The paperwork says "Wide Large". They are huge. I can't imagine ever touching the end w/ my niple. When I wake up in the AM, I'm swollen but can fit into my 34A bras as usual. The bras are tight but by lunch time they're not tight anymore. So I'm hoping to get more AM swelling as I keep going. I'm only 2 weeks in.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Brava and 7 weeks in February 2 2009, 1:09 AM

The size of your domes is on the botton of the dome's box. I have narrow large so there are the letters NL on the bottom and then some numbers after those letters.
Rose

Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks
October 17 2006 at 8:03 PM Miranda (no login)

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for the past 6 weeks, hoping to find other people who are using the Brava and posting their results. Unfortunately, it seems like there is minimal support or participation. In hopes of changing that, I wanted to share my results using the Brava system to date.

I started using the Brava system on September 5. It's been 6 full weeks using the system...progress is slow...but to me, it's absolutely worth it and will continue until I reach week 20.

Here are my beginning stats:

5'3''
118 lbs
small 34A
No children

According to Brava, I would be categorized as a slow responder and would be best if I wore the system 12-14 hours. My average wear time to date is 11.24 hours each night. My goal is to keep a 12 hour average. So far, I'm on track for this. I usually wear the system anywhere from 11 to 14 hours a day.

At first, it was difficult wearing the domes. Now, it has become second nature putting them on in the evening and taking them off in the morning. Whenever I feel uncomfortable wearing the system, I keep thinking that it's only for a short period of time and that it will be worth the end results!

It took a while for me to see any type of growth. I mentioned that I started as a small 34A. Now at the end of week 6, in the mornings I am a full 34B when swollen and in the evenings and a full 34A when the swelling subsides. My breasts are visibly rounder and fuller.

To keep the swelling for as long as I can, I wear a size 34B bra during the day or go braless.

I'm happy to keep posting if this is helpful to other women out there. I also have documented my growth with photos...proof positive that the system is slowly working!

Author Reply
Nicole
(no login) Re: Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks October 18 2006, 12:47 AM

Miranda

We have very similar stats except that i have children and had beast fed. I dont really think having children is that much of a advantage, wear time and the suction power are still the most important factors. I am into 16 weeks now, but plan to wear 6-8 more weeks. I started to see results around the 6th week as well(gain about an inch), but no more visible growth ever sinceSad. Recently the morning swelling has gone down a lot as well, I am convinced that only more swelling would give me more growth, so i switch from my smartbox to airlock. That just do the trick, i have awesome swelling now in the morning and seemed to be picking up more growth. I guess what i am trying to say here is that, your body could somehow get used to all that suction, it just doesn't get swelling easily any more, in order to change that, you must add suction to get more swelling. I hope this tip would help others out there who's been wonderring why their growth seemed to have stopped at some point.

Bella
(no login) Re: Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks October 18 2006, 6:13 AM

Thanks for the tip Miranda - it does actually make some sense to me that people's bodies might get used to the suction over time and so might stop responding to Brava. Just one question though - what is the airlock system that you mention? I notice that other people seem to have talked about using airlocks also, but I don't really know what they mean when they say that this is an alternative to the Smart box or how it would work in practice.

Miranda - congratulations on your results so far! my statistics are identical to yours, and if I get anywhere near the same result, I would be delighted - it is definitely encouraging to hear positive feedback from others using the system (especially as I am only a couple of weeks into wearing Brava), so please let us know how you are getting on!

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks October 18 2006, 6:16 AM

Oops, sorry - I meant to say thank you to Nicole for the tip!

Miranda
(no login) Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks October 18 2006, 6:44 AM

Hi Nicole,

Did you have to move up a size with your domes?

I can see why you would want to go to a manual airlock system if you feel you are not achieving enough swelling with the smartbox. It also seems to be a good backup method in case the smartbox malfunctions and you don't want to miss any weartime. How do you measure the amount of pressure for the manual airlock?

Bella - thanks for the encouragement. Smile There are days when I think that NOTHING is growing. Ladies, I'm sure that you can relate staring in the mirror, analyzing your breasts from all angles to see if there is any growth. Because I'm used to seeing myself day after day, it's difficult to see daily changes that occur. That's why I rely on pictures that I take weekly, with a bra and without.

I'm happy to know that we're all experiencing this together!

Nicole
(no login) Re: Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks October 18 2006, 9:33 PM

I am still using the wide medium domes, but i should have switch to W-L because after switching to airlock, i am touching the domes in the moring. For those who doesn't know what an airlock is, it's just basically a T-shape tube, just like the one came with Brava. But instead of connecting one end to the smartbox, it's connected to a check velve which helps to lock in air. You suck out air with your own mouth, so you could do as much suction as you can, but of course it should never hurt, if you feel the increased suction is making you uncomforatable, you should be less aggressive. But honestly, for me, no matter how hard i suck, it never hurt.

I have always been skeptical of the airlock idea because the design is just too simple and it doesn't sent off an alarm when you are losing suction, but i was desparate to get more swelling, i went ahead and puchased one from ebay. I thought i could just use it a few hours before going to bed, and then hook my smartbox back for sleeping. Surprisingly, the airlock has an amazing ability to keep a good seal and i don't lose suction at all during my sleep.

leinna
(no login) Re: Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks October 21 2006, 7:21 AM

I used the airlock from the start. You can purchase it on ebay ( uk).
It is very important to take pictures before you start. You easily get used teh size you have with the swelling, and growing from a 34a to a 34b is not that much, I believe only a few centimeters or less than one inch.
If you look at bra sizes with their measurements you'll see the difference is really very small.
I grew from a small 32b to a full 32C in 16 weeks.
Unfortunately I had some skin problems and had to stop for a while, just started again because they say after stopping you will lose some of the growth and I want to keep my full 32C !
By the way, I have no kids so didn't breastfeed. But I used to be a lot bigger and lost a lot of weight and this makes me a normal to rapid responder

Keep it up, it is working if you stick to it.

good luck !

Miranda
(no login) Re: Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks October 21 2006, 10:01 AM

You are SO right about taking photos of your progress. It's one of the only ways to judge growth through this process.

Just today, I was looking at myself, thinking that I haven't changed at all since starting with the Brava. Sure, the swelling in the morning looks great. But when I see myself in the afternoon, it's a little bit of a letdown. So I was about to go out for the evening and decided to wear one of my older bras, a 34A. To my surprise, it was too small! I happily put on my newly purchased 34B instead.

Do other people notice the change? Maybe not. But my boyfriend, who has been incredibly patient with my Brava endeavor, has noticed the change.

I'm sticking with it, ladies. Smile I'm happy read that you are too!

Miranda
(no login) Re: Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks October 26 2006, 1:13 AM

Hi ladies!

I hope everybody is doing well in their Brava progress. Smile

Something I wanted to share: I have noticed that once I began sucking the air out of the tubes before connecting the smartbox, I get a better seal as well as more swelling in the morning. It also shortens the time that I have to wait for the smartbox to achieve the pressure( from 5 minutes to 0 seconds!). I'm still content with the smartbox, especially since it turns itself on when the pressure decreases. Buying an airlock from an aquarium store is definitely something I will need to do, just in case the smartbox breaks down.

-Miranda

Nicole
(no login) Airlock rocks December 22 2006, 2:10 AM

Hello ladies

It's week 25 for me now, can't believe it's been so long! I switched to Airlock from week 15, and the growth has been amazing! I was skeptical about airlock when i first saw people post about it, it was just such a simple device, what good could it do!? but surprisingly, it locks in air much better than a smartbox, so even though it doesn't trigger off an alarm when the seal is broken, it's so air tight that i never have problem with losing seal at night. The main reason why it is so great is that you could increase suction any time as you wish, of course only to a level not hurting yourself.
I have grown about 2 inches so far, and most of growth happened during the last 10 weeks. I plan to keep on wearing it for another month, hopefully i will be able to keep all the growth i have after i stop using it(i know some people could lose some once they stop)

Caroline
(no login) Didn't work for me December 22 2006, 3:43 AM

I'm over 50, had 3 kids and breast fed all 3. After I quit nursing, what little boobs (36 B) I had completely disappeared! I was in shock & felt like I'd just had a double masectomy. So I got saline implants and had them for over 20 yrs. They were uncomfortable, looked unnatural & I believe my current health problems were caused by them. I was so happy to have them removed. Then I found out about about Brava. It sounded good...with all the supposed clinical trials, supposed avg. 100 cc gain, etc. so I bought it.
I wore Brava for over 20 weeks, at least 10-12 hrs a day, sometimes 14-16 hrs. I suffered with rashes and back/breast bone pain while wearing the domes. I was/am so flat, I don't fit into even an AA bra. All the Brava did for me is waste my money, take my time and cause me pain. And, it did STRETCH out my breast tissue (didn't fill it up, but stretched it out). Before I was well, just flat. Now, I am still flat (don't fit into an AA bra..not sure if I'd fit into an AAA bra if they made one) but have some sagging to where you can see a curve at the bottom of the breasts.

Oh, it looked impressive while I was wearing them! With the swelling I was up to a C cup. They even stayed swelled up for a while after I quit wearing the domes. But after a couple of weeks, major disappointment. I still have the stupid domes/system in my closet....but not for long. As soon as I log off, they're going in the trash. They were a useless waste of money and time and I'll be glad to get back the closet space.

After having the implants removed and getting virtually NO results from Brava, I thought no man would be interested in a woman without boobs. Boy was I wrong! My boyfriend just loves my little boobs. He says he is so glad I don't have big saggy boobs.

When I go to work or out in public I still use an enhanced bra. I used to buy regular padded bras, but with so much padding (to look like at least an A cup) they looked fake. Then I found some silicone boobie inserts at Victoria Secret that I could put in a regular bra. But, it wasn't real comfortable having them against my skin and they tended to shift around in the bra. Then I found a lightly padded bra by Playtex that has "pockets" on the sides that will allow me to slip the silicone boobies into. The padding is between me and them and only a thin layer of stretchy fabric is over them. They look really natural (with nipples too).

Miranda
(no login) Re: Dedicated to Brava for 20 weeks December 22 2006, 10:00 AM

Hi Nicole,

Congratulations on your progress! It takes diligence to wear the system for 25 weeks straight. Please let us know what your ultimate results are after you stop wearing the system 4 weeks from now.

I'm on week 15. Because of the holidays, I missed a few days in a row, so I know that I've hindered my growth pattern. I'm planning to wear the domes through the end of February, which gives me another 10 weeks. My breast growth so far definitely has me motivated to continue. Although growth seems slow to me (I compare it to watching grass grow), there is a significant difference that my boyfriend and I have noticed.

Help - Will I Get Any Real Growth with this Brava??
June 12 2007 at 12:08 PM Megan (no login)

I have been wearing for 8 weeks for at least 12 hours per day. The swelling is wonderful and huge every morning and lasts for most of the day (gradually decreasing throughout the day), but by the time I put on the domes again, I seem to be back where I started at day 1. The Brava Manual says "that when you see the growth you've always wanted, you are mid-point". I'm not seeing that growth that I expected by 5 weeks (supposedly midpoint) when I put them on again each night. I'm about ready to give it up. Don't get me wrong, I love what I see when I take off the domes, but I want to be left with something for all this money, time, and lost sleep! Did anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Help - Will I Get Any Real Growth with this Brava?? June 12 2007, 12:15 PM

I haven't actually received the system yet but the lady at Brava said to me that they are recommending minimum 11 hours for 15 weeks and when you see the swelling you've always wanted and it's still there when you put them back on you've got about 3 weeks to go. Reading the Brava info on their site I understand you don't begin to have any true growth until week 5, so I'd say you just need to carry on doing what you're doing.

Out of interest how much swelling do you get in terms of cup size and how long does the maximum swelled size last?

Megan
(no login) Re: Help - Will I Get Any Real Growth with this Brava?? June 12 2007, 1:42 PM

I get swelling to fill out a full C bra. I had to buy a new bra right away from day one (I've had children and my breasts are now flat on the top and empty looking so maybe that helps them stretch). My swelling is about the same size each morning every week. I have not noticed increased swelling each week but they look so good first thing in the morning, I don't think I'd want them bigger. They are very full and round with no sagging and the sides stickout beyond my ribs (almost like the hourglass shape). I think it might be because of where the two domes meet in the middle so you do have separation between your breasts, but once you put on the bra, you have cleavage. Your nipples get engorged too (especially if you wear past the 10 hours) - almost like blowing up a balloon, but you lose that first and after about 2 hours, the nipples are normal looking (but feel a little thicker) and your breasts are still full. I gradully will lose the swelling and they still look pretty good after 7 - 9 hours (C bra starts to get baggy), but by the time I put the domes on again I've rapidly lost the rest and they look about the same as when I started. Maybe I just have to stick with it knowing that growth doesn't start until about week 5 and that it is such a small amount each day. I probably worry too much thinking that I should have made more progress. I guess I'll just stick it out - might as well after I put all this into it and at least I can say I did what I could. I don't want quit and then start all over again later. I was just discouraged because when I put the domes on again each night, I'd hoped more remained. Brava graphs are misleading when they say that later in the treatment there is a greater proportion of true tissue growth to swelling. I don't think that's true in my case. For me it's a much greater proportion of swelling to true growth. I guess if I end up with anything more than what I started with I should be happy. Thanks for replying.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Growth vs swelling June 12 2007, 2:38 PM

I understand your frustration. But what might be occuring is what i have noticed. I don't seem to be getting any larger with the swelling but the swelling doesn't go down as much as it used to but then i am almost at 25 weeks and over 2500 hours of wear on this now.

Aruba
(no login) Re: Help - Will I Get Any Real Growth with this Brava?? June 13 2007, 7:25 AM

Don't take what Brava say literally. Those who actually get results with Brava almost always have to use it for a lot longer than Brava say. The information they give you is very optimistic to say the least.

misskatherine
(Login misskatherine) Re: Help - Will I Get Any Real Growth with this Brava?? June 14 2007, 8:16 AM

hey megan! it seems like i have the exact same situation happening to me! everyday i get the same (if not more) beautiful swelling and by the time i need to put it on again it seems like its back to what i had from day 1. as of today i'm on my 8th week and i've been wearing it for 10-20 hours per day. average wear time is about 14 hours per day. it is getting very discouraging to see not that much results especially if brava is saying that the average women gained 1 cup in 10 weeks.

sometimes i feel like maybe my breasts are bigger but sometimes i feel like they are the same..... its weird because at times i feel like i am getting more swelling but it doesn't seem like my breasts are retaining anything. i don't know how much longer i can keep this up because i am a very social person and being cooped up in my house every night is making me a little depressed. i miss my friends and they miss me! i mean if i saw more progress maybe i wouldn't be so disappointed but i'm not. i really don't know how much longer i can wear this device but i am very close to giving up. i am usually a very positive person and i went into this program with the highest spirit and most eager anticipation... at the MOST i will continue wearing this for another 6 weeks but right now i am very unhappy with my results.

i don't know how some of you girls can continue to wear this thing for 25+ weeks. what do you guys do at home all day??? don't you get lonely? what's the point of getting large breasts if you have no social life? forgive me for the negative post but i am only speaking from the heart. i hate making excuses for not hanging out with my friends at night. and even though my boyfriend knows i am wearing this thing, i hate not being able to sleep over at his place because i am embarrassed about wearing this in front of him and his roomates.

the most discouraging thing is that this past 4 days i wore my brava for at LEAST 18 hours everyday and today i took it off for 12 hours and it went back down to a 34b. where is the growth???? i mean i wore my wide EXTRA LARGE domes and i swear the last 2 days they were less than an inch from touching the domes and STILL they shrank back to what i started with Sad

misskatherine
(Login misskatherine) Re: Help - Will I Get Any Real Growth with this Brava?? June 14 2007, 8:17 AM

hey megan! it seems like i have the exact same situation happening to me! everyday i get the same (if not more) beautiful swelling and by the time i need to put it on again it seems like its back to what i had from day 1. as of today i'm on my 8th week and i've been wearing it for 10-20 hours per day. average wear time is about 14 hours per day. it is getting very discouraging to see not that much results especially if brava is saying that the average women gained 1 cup in 10 weeks.

sometimes i feel like maybe my breasts are bigger but sometimes i feel like they are the same..... its weird because at times i feel like i am getting more swelling but it doesn't seem like my breasts are retaining anything. i don't know how much longer i can keep this up because i am a very social person and being cooped up in my house every night is making me a little depressed. i miss my friends and they miss me! i mean if i saw more progress maybe i wouldn't be so disappointed but i'm not. i really don't know how much longer i can wear this device but i am very close to giving up. i am usually a very positive person and i went into this program with the highest spirit and most eager anticipation... at the MOST i will continue wearing this for another 6 weeks but right now i am very unhappy with my results.

i don't know how some of you girls can continue to wear this thing for 25+ weeks. what do you guys do at home all day??? don't you get lonely? what's the point of getting large breasts if you have no social life? forgive me for the negative post but i am only speaking from the heart. i hate making excuses for not hanging out with my friends at night. and even though my boyfriend knows i am wearing this thing, i hate not being able to sleep over at his place because i am embarrassed about wearing this in front of him and his roomates.

the most discouraging thing is that this past 4 days i wore my brava for at LEAST 18 hours everyday and today i took it off for 12 hours and it went back down to a 34b. where is the growth???? i mean i wore my wide EXTRA LARGE domes and i swear the last 2 days they were less than an inch from touching the domes and STILL they shrank back to what i started with Sad

megan
(no login) Re: Help - Will I Get Any Real Growth with this Brava?? June 14 2007, 12:29 PM

I feel EXACTLY the same way! I took pictures before I started and I just looked at them and I think MAYBE I might look a little better than when I started. This recoil of 20% when you stop makes me nervous though, I just wonder if when I stop I'll be the same??? I know how you feel, my husband knows I wear it but no one else does. I feel cooped up too. I wish I would have done this in the winter instead. I sort of feel like a slave to it hoping that no one comes over while I'm wearing it since I'll have to go hide somewhere! I think since I already put in all this effort and money that I'll try to get in as many hours as I can when I am able and then stop at 10 - 12 weeks. Maybe since you like to go out with friends, you can pick one day and just wear it about 9 or so hours. I read in the orientation checklist that if you wear less than 8 ½ hours in a day, it is considered missing an entire day. If you wear less than 10 but at least 8 ½ hours for 1 single day within a week there is no need for make up time. However, if you wore only 8 ½ hours for 2 consecutive days, you will need to add 5 days onto your overall wear time. I guess it's one day at a time. I want to be able to look back and say I was compliant with the required regimen and at least I tried!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon