Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava 12 Week Results

12 Week Results
April 10 2009 at 9:06 PM Rox3 (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi - here's the update. I'm just finishing up my 12th week and entering the 13th. I have retained 1/2 inch of growth so far, which is where I was at the end of the 7th week. So no growth between week 8 and 12. I having been averaging 11 hours a day wear time which I think isn't enough. I'm starting to think what Brava tells us is all an exaggeration. They say 10 weeks for 10 hours a day. I've done way more than that, haven't missed a single night, and I am no where near a one cup size increase. I'm still in the 34A bras and they are NOT tight during the day, so I'm not ready for the B cup at all. And...according to them b/c I've had three kids I should be a "rapid responder". Not even close. Wish I had better news but I'll keep plugging away and hope. I think you need at least six months to a year to go from an A to a B cup.

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 12 Week Results April 11 2009, 5:47 AM

Well, I have been at it for nearly six months without a missed night, and after 12 hours with the domes off, if I were to lose half and inch like they say might happen in the first week after stopping Brava, I would be back to where I started. Viewing from the side, there is basically still nothing. Yes, I started totally flat. Yes, I should be a rapid responder after nursing three children. But, I am getting worried. I am nowhere near "where I want to be" after 12 hours with the domes off. I haven't grown more than a few drops. I will go for a year and stop. Then, if there is nothing there, I will seriously have to consider breast implants. I am actually starting to feel worse now about myself when the swelling goes down than I did before I ever started this. It's like I have confidence in the morning and by nightime, I am really embarassed because I am so flat again. Even worse, my skin is looking stretched, my nipples look worse and even more droppy, and I notice the old stretch marks even more. Oh well. We'll see what happens. As for going from an A to a B, I will be glad if I go from indented to a small bulge.

This message has been edited by roakie on Apr 11, 2009 5:48 AM

Edit Message Delete Message

Rox3
(no login) Re: 12 Week Results April 11 2009, 12:56 PM

Hi Roakie,
I'm sorry you're disappointed with your results so far. I don't blame you. I am getting discouraged too but I made a goal and I'm going to stick with it and give it my all. You see the swelling in the morning and it's wonderful. I just wish it would last Smile

By the way, I would look into getting the liposuction breast procedure where they take fat from the belly/thighs and put it into the breast before the implants - it's cheaper, safer, quick recovery, and it's 100% natural. There are several plastic surgeons who are not doing it and web sites where you can look at before/after pixs. Also, you can easily go to a full B even if you have little lower body fat which will look more natural. Keep plugging away with Brava and let's keep supporting each other!

Anet
(no login) 12 weeks April 11 2009, 11:02 PM

Doing this for six months, did you have to get a new sport box? I talked to a coach about a week ago, she told me if I'm going to wear the system more than 12 hours, I should order more filters. If I wear it for 13 to 14 hours, I should take them off around 8th hour and change the filter.
I read the 35 results on this website. I got happy seing those women with a cup increase after 20 weeks of wear.
I'm hoping we will get there too, because this is a lot of work.

Rox3
(no login) Re: 12 Week Results April 12 2009, 1:22 PM

I have never worn the Brava for more than 12 hours a night, due to having small children (I can't pick them up or carry them around with the domes on). So I'm only averaging about 11 hours a night. I would think that the sportbox will last longer than 6 months. I know Stacy Ellen on this site has used her for over four years off and on.

20 weeks and one full cup size would be nice. I don't think it's going to happen tho' since I'm already at 12 weeks and am no where near that and I'm on vacation at week 18 so I'll stop.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: 12 Week Results April 14 2009, 11:28 PM

I have a small child too....i have learned to carry him way over on my hip and he bangs on my domes like they are drums. When the domes are off he looks under my shirt for them Smile

I only used my smartbox for the first two cycles which amounted to 52 weeks. By cycle 3 it had kicked the bucket so I resorted to sucking out the air myself. Much better method for me with much better swelling.

caree
(Login caree) Can't wait to start Brava April 19 2009, 2:39 PM

I just ordered my Brava. I have two children 5 and 3 so I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to tell them it is. I breastfed both of them for over a year and I've always been VERY small (I don't even fill out a 32A cup). So I have absolutley nothing with saggy nipples. I'll keep you guys posted with my results. I'm pretty determined and I plan on wearing it as much as possible. They say 20 hours is the max you should wear it, right? I know I won't wear it that long, but I was just curious.

Thanks!!

tr1gger
(Login tr1gger) Re: 12 Week Results April 19 2009, 3:42 PM

Hi Caree,

Good for you! I'm not sure about the 20hrs max thing, but I know there is some limit to wear time, as the breasts need the time to recover and 'heal'. I thought it was 17 hrs. Where did you get the 20 hr limit info from? Maybe I'll up my time put in! I'm getting about 13-14 max as you'll find once you get them off, you kinda keep postboning putting them back on... It's harder than you imagine getting the wear times in! And I'm mostly at home, so should be able to do it. It's just that you can't leave the house with them on as you look ridiculous, so any little thing you have to do during the day costs precious hours, and also, the poor skin needs a little time to bounce back.

Good luck though, let us know how you go! Also if you're interested, I've got a near brand new set (everything included, minus the bra) for sale too. I stupidly bought the wrong size. So I'll be selling that at a reduced price from the $960 I paid...

12 week update
May 5 2009 at 9:02 PM elusia (Login elusia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to report that after 12 hours with domes off I have about 1/2" retention. I know that doesn't sound much, but it finally changed from 1/4" so that IS progress! I rather have slow progress than no progress at all! Also, I have been getting better swelling lately, that's also very welcome ; ) In the mornings I'm now more than 2" bigger than I was 12 weeks ago - it's a wonderful feeling to finally fill up those bras (even if they unfortunatly shrink back at the end of the day...).

How's your skin doing, Roakie? How's your swelling and retention?

Author Reply
Anet
(no login) Re: 12 week update May 5 2009, 11:05 PM

Me too. I'm in my tenth week, and I gained 1/2 inch. It's nice to see some results after all the hard work. Hopefully we'll get more growth over time.

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 12 week update May 6 2009, 6:04 AM

Great Anet! How long are you planning to keep going? How much are you swelling? How long hours are you doing?

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 12 week update May 6 2009, 6:33 AM

My skin is doing a bit better. I have been keeping Desitin zinc cream on all day, and then putting a bit on under the domes before I put them on.

As for my growth, I don't want to sound discouraging, but I am in my 27th week and I am not sure I will retain anything when this is all done. I have a bit of a bump after 12 hours but the skin is looking stretched-out and there is no plumpness like a young breast. I am skinny and flat at age 54 so I don't know what a Brava-grown breast is supposed to look like on someone like me. It certainly is not looking like the nice, young, perky breast I had while nursing!

However, I am still going. I will go to 52 weeks and then do Noogleberry for 30 minutes twice per day until I do another cycle.

Congratulations, Elusia and Anet, for your growth!!!! Awesome!

I really think Brava does work. I just have a feeling my age and build are a factor in such little growth at this point.

Anet
(no login) Re: 12 week update May 6 2009, 4:11 PM

I will go 1 year If I see results before that. If I get 1/2" in another 10 weeks, I will continue, to get the full benefit from Brava. I think the most you can grow is 2". Did you start the 35 and counting? The most they grew was 2". The swelling is beautiful in the morning, 1.5". I think the reason we are not as excited with the end results is because of the swelling. It almost looks like I had me breasts done. We always compare the night resluts with the swelling.
I was doing 12 to 13 hours, but the last two weeks I have been doing 14 to 15 hours.
Roakie, just hang in there. There are women on the Brava site that are your age and have nice growth. I'm so happy about this site, It's nice to know I'm not the only one doing Brava and when I have a question, I can just ask you guys. By the way, what do you guys use instead of the Brava products for cleaning the skin and the domes? I don't want to pay $50 to order more cleaning products. There is a website I found that the skin prep is $13. American Diabetes wholesale 1-877-241-9002.

Anet
(no login) Re: 12 week update May 6 2009, 4:17 PM

How do we do the personal program page?

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 12 week update May 6 2009, 8:55 PM

Roakie,

I'm glad to hear that your skin is doing better! I'm still wondering about how much swelling you normally get? Are you still retaining 1"? Since we get this beautiful swelling it's easy to get used to that and think that whatever we retain is peanuts - that's why it is good to keep a record of measurements or pictures (or both!) since we easily gets discouraged otherwise...I believe you WILL retain when all this is done, just be patient and hopeful, we might be slow responders - but we're not non responders, right?!

Anet,

1 year, that could yield exciting results, given that you already retain 1/2 inch! Yes, I made the "research" for the "35 results" - mostly because I was getting inpatient with slow progress and needed to get some hope - which I did get!!

How much one grows is soo individual, but a 2" gain must be considered a great success! I calculated that if I keep this growth rate (1/2 inch in 12 weeks and double that according to Brava's formula) I would have to do this for 96 weeks. I could possibly squeeze in two 24 week sessions a year, so that would only take me 2 years...But I hope for improved growth rate! We'll see!! I totally agree with you about the issue of not getting satisfied with end results because we're so used to the swelling. In the morning I am a full 2" bigger than I was when I begun, and I'm just getting gready for even more..."2 inches looks great but 3 inches would be even better...". I should be happy if I can get a full and permanent 1" out of this, but chances are I won't be satisfied with that at all, since I've experienced the glorious feeling of beeing much bigger than that...

The personal programs page you find here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/

J.J.
(no login) Re: 12 week update May 7 2009, 5:50 PM

Hi, Elusia,

Congrats on the 12 week progress!

I just wanted to let you know that I have posted on the personal programs page. It isn't showing up yet--I guess that is because they have to approve it if you are not a member (?). Not sure how long that takes. When I post on this page it all shows up immediately.

Good report for brava
July 6 2006 at 9:18 PM Elaine (no login)

I've been using Brava for 12 weeks and I'm pleased with the results. I haven't increased by a great amount but it's still been worthwhile. I've had some trouble with skin irritation and I stopped using the system 2 weeks ago to allow my skin to heal. I know you're not supposed to do that and as a result I've lost some of my gain like they said you would, but I'm still fuller than when I started. I'm going to start again soon and I'm happy to be doing it all again. Would I use brava if I knew what I know now? Yes! If you are like me and are somebody that would be happy with any results you get and you think anything is an improvement, I can say that brava is definitely worthwhile! But like Brava say themselves you won't gain like 2 cup sizes. You have to be realistic and also try not to make the big mistake of getting used to the swelling. It would be easy to get spoiled by that, so don't compare the morning swelling to actual gain.

Author Reply
Anonymous
(Login drine) good report for brava July 9 2006, 2:35 PM

I'm into my 8th week of using Brava, and I have to agree with Elaine. I've not increased by a great amount but enough to notice that I'm not as flat as when I first began. I took some pictures with my phone camera wearing a bra top at the beginning and I took another picture at the end of week seven. I have definitely grown, it is a slow process but I think its worth it if you had hardly nothing to start with. I did think my swelling would be the size I would end up with but like Elaine said thats not really being realistic after just 12 weeks of use. I'm going to continue to use Brava for up to 14 weeks, I may have another go near Christmas time.

Growth update
June 27 2009 at 9:25 PM trigger (Login tr1gger)

Hi friends. Just letting you know how things are looking at nearly 12 weeks of nightly brava. I started out with 34", which (now that I've outgrown larges and have had to move up to extra large) are swelling to 38-39" every morning! Yikes! It's scary and they look like implants for a good part of the day. If I let things settle down for over 12 hours, they reduce to a respectable 36", two inches more than I started with. If what people are saying about losing up to an inch after stopping, that means if I stopped now, I'd probably get an inch worth of growth for my efforts. So...... I'm not stopping!! I really like the way 36" looks on me. Still my breasts, just fuller and perkier. Hopefully I can get there this time around. However, I've gotten used to brava now. It's taken a long time, but now it's like second nature. I *almost* enjoy it! I'll definitely give it another round in the winter time... who knows, I might keep doing it over winter yearly... indefinitely, with noogle in between, until I've got exactly the breasts I want. hehe

Overall, I've found my experience to be a very positive one. I found it very difficult in the beginning, with rashes and sleep deprivations and inability to cuddle my husband, however, I've found ways to deal with all of those things. Now my husband and I are used to it, and seeing as I can sleep on my side with them, we can still spoon! I also take them off when I wake up early morning, and give him a cuddle. All in all, I'm happy with brava. I feel more in touch with my body, and having experienced huge breasts, I feel I can be at peace with my smaller sized ones. Persevering through the first couple of months makes me proud! All the fears of my nipples stretching (no, they didn't!), permanent skin damage, thinking I might make them saggier etc etc, all amounted to annoyances along the way. I feel like I've got a hang of this thing.

Best of luck to everyone else!

Author Reply
trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Growth update June 27 2009, 9:30 PM

Hey! Elusia, where is that wonderful chart you tirelessly put together after compiling everyone on this sites brava growth stats? It gave me so much encouragement, and I'm hoping to end up as one of the growers on your page! Is there any way we can get it to be a permanent page?

Rox3
(no login) Re: Growth update June 28 2009, 8:58 PM

How do you manage to sleep on your side with the domes on?

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Growth update June 28 2009, 9:06 PM

well, my chest measures 31" around, so it's possible that I'm broader than some women and they don't stick out the sides as much. But, if I've got them placed well, they don't angle out, and I can comfortably lie on my side - obviously not as far over onto my stomach as I usually would, but it's comfy all the same. It becomes a little bit more difficult once the domes aren't as sticky, and I need to have them suctioned on pretty firmly. I think it's mostly because I use the noogle pump to get my domes on as tightly as possible. It probably wouldn't work with the smartbox, as the pressure is so low.
I think the pump is also why my swelling is enormous, and stays around so long. My poor husband had a heart attack when he saw me in a low top today. They looked very implantish. He was worrying about our friends thinking I'd had them 'done'. Said they were distracting.

Hahaha. That's a first for my breasts.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Growth update June 28 2009, 9:22 PM

2 inches after 12 weeks is really good Wink Congratulations, I am so happy for you Smile

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Growth update June 28 2009, 10:17 PM

thanks Cousin Rose! It's really nice to hear.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth update June 29 2009, 3:01 AM

Trigger, that is awesome news! Two inches is probably more than I will be able to retain after a year! You are a lucky gal!

Anet
(no login) Re: Growth update June 29 2009, 10:34 PM

That is great news! I'm very happy for you. Did you use the noogle pump from the start? The most swelling I get with the sportbox is 1.5" Do you think the noogle pump is better than sucking the air out by mouth?
Give us an update in a week; hopefully you keep the 2".

Joseph
(no login) noogle June 30 2009, 1:35 PM

Hi
What is a noogle pump and where can I get it please

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Growth update July 4 2009, 3:10 AM

Hi Roakie, the swelling keeps going down for at least a week when you stop doesn't it? So I'd say it's not permanent. That's just what I've got after having the domes off for 12 hours. I'd say only an inch to an inch and a half is growth.

Hi Anet, yes, I think the noogle pump is much more convenient, and much better all round than using your mouth. It's powerful, but you can stop at a pressure that's comfortable. Very, very easy to use, and cheap! I'm sure that's why my swelling is almost obscenely large, and what is contributing to my fairly rapid growth, even though I'd fit into a category of slow responders (ie never had a child, small tight breast tissue). Go for it, it will increase your results for sure!

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Growth update July 5 2009, 7:05 AM

I am getting very discouraged. I now have about 1 1/2" of swelling/growth remaining after 12 hours, and I have been doing this for 37 weeks! Can you imagine if I lose an inch or so after 1 week without domes? I will be back to where I started, which is basically no growth. I have to take into account that some of the gain is muscle from the constant tension. I don't know what more I can do at this point. I eat well, take compounded hormones (estrodial/estriol, progesterone, testosterone, and working on thyroid levels - all prescribed by a doctor through blood tests), eat chicken feet soup, take msm, etc. I will be SO depressed if this is all for nothing. Maybe I will be the one and only women who just doesn't get any results at all with Brava.

I wonder if anyone has actually even gone longer than a year with these crazy things? I would totally give up if I had any breast at all, but I don't even have a half a cup. This is awful.

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Growth update July 29 2009, 4:51 PM

Roakie, I don't believe you're going to lose it when you stop. You're doing great! We're all different remember, and your journey is just as valuable as anyone elses, and I'm sure very inspiring for many. You've got to be pretty used to it by now, so don't stress, just keep going as long as it's not too much of a hassle, and if it gets to be that way, take a break!! I truly believe it will get you where you want to be, in time.

Anet
(no login) Re: Growth update July 29 2009, 7:42 PM

Trigger, did you keep the 2 inch gain?

Anet
(no login) Re: Growth update July 29 2009, 7:57 PM

Trigger, when you use the noogle pump, doesn't the strength of the pump make the domes curl? Doesn't that damage the domes? Do you have to wake up at night and pump again, or it stays like that all night?

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Growth update July 29 2009, 9:00 PM

still going Anet! I haven't stopped, just because it's just not annoyed me enough to yet, and I like how it's going. I even took it on a camping/canoe trip! They're still growing.

I didn't have problems with the domes collapsing in until I had to move up to the XL's. I have to use a far lighter suction now, as those things just bend right in with what I consider the smallest amount of suction. I'm not too bothered though, as the swelling is still good, and still growing.

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Growth update July 30 2009, 9:21 PM

I measured them last night after not wearing all day, and it seems I've only grown another half inch. They're sitting at 36 1/2 in after 12 hours domes off. I'd keep some permanent 36er's, so I think I'll keep at it until I'm retaining swelling at 37 1/2 inches if possible to account for the further inch of loss after stopping. Who knows if I can make it to that, but we'll see! I'm liking the shape of my new breasts! Husband snapped a couple of pics of me nude bathing on our camping trip and I was surprised at how much different I look naked with a bit of boobage!

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Growth update July 30 2009, 10:53 PM

That's awsome Trigger Smile You are such a rapid responder. I hope you have before pictures as well because you get used to the new size very quickly.

Getting implants....sigh.
August 19 2009 at 5:15 PM Kristin (Login napahills)

So...I'm throwing in the towel with Brava. Don't get discouraged girls...it does work I believe! Heres the deal. I am at week 12, I missed a few days here and there, to the point where I don't know where I am on the calendar anymore. I don't have a smartbox anymore, so I'd wake up many mornings with no suction. Mainly because my domes are so destroyed and bent out of shape. I thought about buying new domes...but I just don't want to put in more money and time into this. I'm tired!! I need sleep!! So at 2am last night, I ripped the darn domes off of me and threw them on the floor.
I give it a good go, and I do feel I got some growth and a prettier shape to my breasts! But...like a lot of you mentioned....I became addicted to the swelling. When they go back down, like now, they feel so flacid and deflated. I saw how beautiful they were when they were firm, and I want that! I have an appt. next week for a consultation, and I'm pretty excited. I do think that my doing brava will help with the implants...give them more room to put them in. I"m not going to get big implants..large B is all. Large B!! Woohoo!
Again, don't give up girls. Brava was working for me..my domes just went kaput....lol.

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Getting implants....sigh. August 19 2009, 8:37 PM

Hi Kristin,

Have you considered trying the Noogleberry. It is really cheap in comparison with the Brava system. There are accounts of incredible results in just a couple of 30 minute to 1 hour sessions per day.

At least go register and look at the picture pages. They are inspiring. Although permanent growth is a matter of persistent use for over 2 years, maintenance is just 2 or 3 sessions a week.

When you consider what you are risking with implants and when you consider that every 10 years you would have to have them redone -with another round of risks and complications - it just does not make sense to me.

As I say - at least look at what they are achieving with Noogleberry. That way you can feel you still have options.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Kristin
(Login napahills) Re: Getting implants....sigh. August 19 2009, 10:08 PM

I've been noogling along with my brava. Noogle for 1 or 2 hours a day...then brava at night with the noogle pump. I certainly do have a different shape to my breasts now, and they did grow. They look far better than where I started. Not sure the actual growth, since I didn't measure. I'm no where near an A cup...but at least I don't look so much likea boy.

I didn't get much swelling from the Noogle for some reason...I did like the pump for the brava domes though.

Thanks for your advice...I really do wish I could have natural boobs, but it just isn't in the cards. I've tried pills, massage..pretty much everything. I've been miserable for 15 years...and I just want this rollercoaster to be over ya know? With brava I was very depressed...up and down my boobs would go. I was grouchy, and taking it out on everyone around me. LOL...everyone is BEGGING me to just get a boob job! LOL...I'm just going to get a B cup...nothing crazy.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Getting implants....sigh. August 20 2009, 3:06 PM

no judgements here....i feel your pain. I have done 4 cycles with brava and did grow about a cup and 1/2 overall, so i should be happy but i am not. I am stil obsessed with being bigger. The problem with brava is that you literally get the breasts of your dreams when they are swollen (they look like implants!) and then they deflate. I have also noogled, am still noogling but i am frustrated by that. The domes hurt my ribs and i don't get any swelling.

I would get implants in a heartbeat if i knew my body wouldn't reject them and if they would last forever.

I applaud you for trying other things before just quickly going under the knife.....whatever you decide, ultimately, it is about feeling good about your body and being able to hold your head high. If you have lived your whole life feeling like a gross freak because of your flat chest, (i am speaking from experience)then you should listen to your heart and do what is right for you.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Getting implants....sigh. August 20 2009, 6:00 PM

I understand as well. I wish I could offer you more encouragement by saying that there are those of use who would be ecstatic to be a size A! I am a nothing. I have used Brava going on 42 weeks and have not even retained an entire inch yet. I have absolutely NOTHING when viewed from the side. I have used every herb, supplement, hypnosis, etc that I can and nothing works.

I understand wanting implants. I have visited four plastic surgeons and my main concern is simply that the implant would show through my skin. The pectoral muscle only holds the top half (if you have then under the muscle) but the bottom of the implant is simply held by the skin on the lower half of the breast.

Still, I am at the point where I just want to live the rest of my life putting on a normal shirt, not looking for something with pockets, not looking so ugly cause I hide my chest, not spending every minute wondering what to wear, etc.

I know there are many who say we simply need to learn to love our bodies. I have gone 55 years and nursed three children. I have taught aerobics and stood up in front of groups. I haven't hidden myself, but I am ALWAYS self-conscious. The older I get, the more my upper body is just skin without even any underlying fat like many young women have. And, one half of my rib cage sticks out more than the other, so anything I wear has to be baggy since I have no breast tissue to disguise the assymetry.

I haven't made a final decision yet, but when you have tried everything and nothing works, I don't think having small implants is that horrible. Heck, I would totally understand if a women who had had her breasts removed due to cancer would want implants. Yet, to be totally honest, I am every bit as flat as that, except I have a nipple. Should I hold a higher standard for myself, just because they are not natural? Yes, I am scared to have the operation, and afraid of the foreign substance inside me. Yet, my life is still very much on hold because I feel so flat and bony and can't even wear a simply plain cotton shirt. All my bones show and a padded bra simply looks fake and pulls up over my non-breasts.

Suffice it to say that you need to make the decision that seems right for you!

kristin
(Login napahills) Re: Getting implants....sigh. August 20 2009, 7:15 PM

Thanks ladies. Roakie...I am nowhere near an A cup! I would LOVE an A cup. With the morning swelling, I was an A cup...and it was soooo awesome. I felt huge! Then I would find myself getting depressed as they deflated throughout the day. I'd take it out on my kids...focusing all my energy on these stupid boobs.
A lot of it is that I'm newly divorced. I guess when I was married, I didn't have the fear of anyone being shocked by my body. Now, i can't even think about dating because I won't want them to take off my shirt.
I have the consultation today....will let you all know how it goes!
I will say, that it has been 3 days now without brava, and I did retain some of the growth. So it does work! It's just so exhausting physically and mentally...to me anyway. I feel like my boobs are so flacid too. I got hooked on that swollen feel.

Rox3
(no login) Re: Getting implants....sigh. August 21 2009, 12:03 AM

I think we all have thought of breast implants at one time or another, just afraid of doing it and how it will all turn out. My sister in law got implants (tear drop shape) and went from an A to a C cup. They look very nice....I do have to admit. She said it was hard the first week after the surgery, but has had no problems since and loves them. It's been about 12 years and she hasn't had to replace them yet. I'm just wondering, how do they check for cancer lumps...can they do the normal mammo? Or do you have to get another procedure? How did the consult go...and what's the scoop?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Getting implants....sigh. August 21 2009, 4:53 AM

I used to think that implants would be the only thing to solve my 'problem'...

I spent 45 years without breasts. I was the two peas on an ironing board, nipple marks the spot, flat, flat, flat. But you know what is funny is that I didn't always feel so self conscious of my 'lack'. When I was very young in my teens and early 20s I was fine with it. I didn't wear bras and I wore skimpy tops. It never seemed to hold me back and very few people made negative comments and if they did it just didn't bother me. I had a lot of guys who liked the way I looked.

Something changed - I don't know exactly when, but at some point I began to use my measly chest as a scapegoat for all that was going wrong in my life. Every disappointment I tied back into my chest. I began to view everything through boob colored glasses. If only this one thing would change then I could be okay. Then I could be less self conscious (ignoring the fact that at an earlier point in my life I had zero self consciousness problems).

The list of boob woes was endless and I bet you could all fill in the blanks to what I put myself through.

I now stand on the other side of my breast obsession. Thank God I discovered Eve's forum. Had I not taken this trip I would still be a sad character. In searching for boobs I found out that I had a serious hormonal problem and when I resolved that I gained my health.

Along the way I gained some boobs too. From my AAAAAA start I am now sitting steadily at a B cup. - I began NBE in 2006. I am not telling you all this to make you feel inadequate if you have not achieved your goals, but to encourage you to continue to seek your solution.

My NBE program was atypical and yet it worked for me. If you are very, very small you may have a hormone issue. Before resorting to surgery at least get your hormones checked. My resolution came from increasing my progesterone to normal levels. Once I did that I responded - without resolving my hormone issues I would never have responded to NBE.

I cannot do herbal NBE because it brings back my hormone issues - however I feel confident that persistent efforts with the Noogle will pay off. That is if I decide to do more. I have been doing nothing NBE wise for several months now. I think I want to continue, but.... maybe... not?

But I also must say this. Nothing significant has changed in my life since I got some boob. I am not more liked or more accepted. I am just as self conscious in certain ways about my body in fact sometimes I worry that my breasts are too 'out there' and I worry that they are attracting the wrong sort of attention. Getting boobs did not solve my problems - my problems are inside my silly little head. The better I love me and the better I deal with my real issues the better life becomes.

We are all perfect just the way we are.

I feel for you Kristin. I wish you well. I also wish you would reconsider. But it is not my choice and really none of my business.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

kiagirl
(Login kiagirl) fat injections August 22 2009, 4:39 AM

Hi Kristin,
I just wondered if you ever heard of or considered fat injections to the breasts. I watched a webmd video(go to webmd.com & search for either "larger breasts without implants" or "boosting your breasts without implants" A news program interviews Dr. Robert Cory, who I believe invented the Brava System. He explains how the Brava system is used in conjunction with harvested fat from the body and injected into the breasts. Using the Brava system a few weeks beforehand makes room for the fat to be injected & helps it to "take". I also read about this procedure in a plastic surgry journal where a study was done in May of 2007. Several women were treated with this procedure and had excellent results. It is a relatively new procedure and I don't know what the cost would be or how you would go about finding a doctor who is trained to perform it.

I am in the 14th week of my second cycle with brava and have had pretty good results so far--from basically nothing to an A cup. I am hoping for a full B eventually but the going is so slow. I have thought about checking further into this new procedure but really don't have the money. I am trying to be patient. I am lucky though--I have had very few problems with my skin and I can sleep fine on my back.

We all have to make decisions based on what we believe is best for us, but I just thought I would pass on this info for you in case you had never heard about it. It may be worth checking into. Smile

Best of luck,
Kiagirl

kiagirl
(Login kiagirl) Re: Getting implants....sigh. August 22 2009, 5:04 AM

I'm sorry Kristin--I should have double-checked the name. It's Dr. Roger Khouri. You might also want to do a search on breast enlargment using lipo-transfer or lipo-suction.

Kiagirl

elle
(no login) Re: Getting implants....sigh. September 7 2009, 1:54 PM

I just wished you did not Kristin you might regret it afterwards. Even Brava does not work for me I never would consider implants as they are harmful for the body. Be positive...

Christine
(no login) implants ...sigh September 21 2009, 11:09 PM

It all boils down to what you want. The old silcone implants which failed, resulted in some very nasty medical problems for some women who were allergic to the silcone. Others never had a problem. THe new saline ones should eliminate the problem....but I agree somewhat to some of the other comments,...To the extent you are looking for male approval, some are hooked on breast, but others really aren't...(they can only get so much in their mouth after all.... Smile

If you are happy, that is what counts!
Christine

Final results Smile
April 13 2009 at 12:14 PM CousinRose (Login CousinRose)

Hey girls Smile

It has been 2 and a half weeks since I finished and I gained about 4,5-5 cm (about 2 inches) from 90 cm (35,4 inches) to about 95 cm (37,4). I would say that is a cupsize. Since I always wore padded bras I guess my real bra size was a small B (my B's never fitted me unpadded) or big A unpadded and now I wear unpadded B bras (some don't even fit me) and padded C bras. So I am guessing I am a big B/small C.

I am so happy with my results. It is very noticeable and not only to my boyfriend. I feel my body is more in proportion and it was SO worth it even thought I hated every moment of it. I just hope I don't loose everything in the next years.

I did 12 weeks and averaged over 13 hours a day. I think that extra hour a day really counted for me since the difference in swelling between 12 and 13 hours was really big.

I hope this gives some of you encouragement. I have never breastfed so I shouldn't be a rapid responder!

Good luck girls!

Author Reply
StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Final results Smile April 13 2009, 1:53 PM

I also ended up a full B/small C depending on the bra. I have done Brava four different times and each time I kept everything that I didn't lose during the intial "shrinkage". My growth was permanent. Hope that encourages you.

molehills
(no login) Re: Final results Smile April 13 2009, 3:40 PM

You are both SO encouraging, thank you for letting us know!!! So when do you think that the "initial shrinkage" period is over? A couple days? 2 weeks? Just wondering because Brava says 4 weeks I think, but maybe they're just covering themselves. Could you check in again in a few more weeks?
Congratulations to both of you on your results!

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Final results Smile April 13 2009, 4:18 PM

That is Awesome!

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Final results Smile April 13 2009, 5:18 PM

Molehills, I am not sure when the shrinkage time is over, especially since i don't measure, but I always figured about a week. Maybe it is so slow and subtle (just like the growth!) that I just don't notice that I am still shrinking. If I find that I shrink more than I expect to, I am sure I will be doing another round of Brava in the fall, but I sure hope I don't have to.

Anet
(no login) final results April 13 2009, 9:30 PM

That is great, I'm happy for you. Your results will keep us going. When did you start noticing the increase?
I'm in my 7th week, I only grew 1cm.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Final results Smile April 13 2009, 11:36 PM

I noticed some changes by week 7 I think...which is why 14 weeks would be the minimum I would do to expect growth.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Final results Smile April 15 2009, 10:58 AM

I started noticing the difference in week 5 and between weeks 5-7 I grew the most. I think we all have different minimum hours we need to wear the domes for and I think mine is 13 hours a day.

It has almost been 3 weeks now but I am going to keep checking. I haven't shrunk since the first week and the most was in day 2-3!

I am so happy that Stacy kept all her growth and it encoureges me that I might just keep mine. It has just always been such a distant dream for me to reach the c cup, I just can't believe it.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Final results Smile April 15 2009, 1:45 PM

I think the key for my is to wear the domes for 12 plus hours a day. The other times I did brava for whatever reason the longest I could ever last was 11 hours a day. This time, even though I only lasted 14 weeks, I don't feel like I have shrunk much at all, and I am wondering if it is because I am keeping more growth due to my long wear times. I would say that 80% of the time I kept the domes on for 12 or 13 hours. There were only a handful of times that I took them off after 10 hours and a few others at 11. If I do Brava ever again, I will aim for the same.

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Final results Smile April 15 2009, 8:50 PM

I'm so happy for you! That's absoultely wonderul results!! This whole thing about fast / slow responder seems to be a bit more complex than whether you had children or not. I, and several others here, have had children but are still slow responders. Then we have people like you, how seems like "super responders" with no children! Thanks for sharing and encouraging all of us!

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Final results Smile April 15 2009, 10:02 PM

No, I do have kids....3 actually! I had a lot of deflated skin so I think I did respond well, although I wouldn't call going from an a to a small C rapid, since it took 83 weeks total to get there.

Anet
(no login) final results April 16 2009, 12:04 AM

You did 32 weeks, and than you did 20 weeks, got pregnant and stopped after 2 cycles, you can't count that, because pregnancy makes your breast bigger and than smaller. This is was your third cycle after the 3rd child, correct? You should only count the last 14 weeks you did after the 3rd child.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Final results Smile April 16 2009, 12:19 AM

HUH?

I think I get what you are saying....when I got pregnant I was a large B/small C....breastfed and definitely lost some growth due to all the stretching of breast tissue from 1 1/2 years of nursing. So when I began cycle #3 I was a small B. (still larger than my initial prebrava small a) I did 17 weeks and had to stop due to the terrible power outage this winter. (had to stay at inlaws!) This brought be back to a full B. I took a month off and did another 14 weeks, which I just ended and I am a fuller B/good size C depending on the bra. So I would say I grew about a cup in 31 weeks.

Anet
(no login) final results April 16 2009, 5:17 AM

I didn't know you did 17 weeks and another 14 weeks. I was just trying to say, don't count what ever you did before the pregnancy, because a lot happened to your breast for 9 months plus breastfeeding. That is still great, you are a full B/C after 31 weeks. I wish I can have that too someday (hopefully soon).

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Final results Smile April 16 2009, 7:44 AM

Stacy Ellen,

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear! What I wrote below was to Cousin Rose!

"elusia:

I'm so happy for you! That's absoultely wonderul results!! This whole thing about fast / slow responder seems to be a bit more complex than whether you had children or not. I, and several others here, have had children but are still slow responders. Then we have people like you, how seems like "super responders" with no children! Thanks for sharing and encouraging all of us!"

"StacyEllen:

No, I do have kids....3 actually! I had a lot of deflated skin so I think I did respond well, although I wouldn't call going from an a to a small C rapid, since it took 83 weeks total to get there. "

Elusia to Stacy:
But, of course, my warmest congratulations to you, too! And I'm equally thankfull to you (and every one!) who shares their experience with each other here! Your persistance is an inspiration to me! 83 weeks! That's something to strive for...; ))You must have an amazing husband who could stand it for so long. Hope you keep it all so you never have to get the brava out again ; )

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Final results Smile April 16 2009, 4:20 PM

Stacy,

Don't totally disappear now that you are done, either!

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Final results Smile April 16 2009, 6:29 PM

don't worry...I'll keep you posted as to my shrinkage and I want to see how everyone else is "progressing".

tr1gger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Final results Smile April 16 2009, 6:38 PM

Great to hear, very very much appreciated news, especially when you're starting out like me, and many others that may be considering. Thankyou very much!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon