Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM With Goat's Rue? Yes or No?

Thank you for your reply Carlaa.

Sarah

(18-03-2011, 02:01 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  The answer is continuously.

I believe a little progesterone would be useful for transgender.....I really don't know enough to advise how aggressive to be with it.

Exactly, but be reminded progesterone is hit and miss like everything else, when it comes to breast growth. There are some girls who explode from it, while others barely grow at all. With that being said, it actually does lot of good things health wise (though some side effects for many). For one, it wards off an enlarging prostate.

Some of these effects only apply to cis-gender women, but most are equally effective in all genders.

http://www.yourlifesource.com/progesterone-effects.htm

Just received this post today after many months of inactivity reTongueM. But what about Goat's Rue? Does it work? Or would I be wasting my time & money on trying it too?
I quit the PM cause it had me a wreck emotionally just as the BO did. I started on Greenbush enhancement 3 mo. ago (Fenugreek, SP, WY). I added fennel to the mix. Nothing so far but I'm willing to give it more time.

welcome back lostacres! i'm curious to hear your experience on Greenbush. i know you said no growth so far, but are you getting any sort of sensations or swelling?

i am taking goat's rue with PM. i'm so discouraged with NBE though... really, i'm any seconds away from quitting it altogether.

still NG and getting swelling, but it's all temporary swelling for me. i had a mini growth spurt back from may-july... then no progress at all from july until now. i'm trying to trace back what i did back in the summer and remembered that i was taking a lot of goat's rue, and fenugreek tea along with PM.

so now i'm ramping up the goat's rue and see what happens.

it's been over a year of NBE and i still can't say for certain if i've made any progress at all.

sounds like you are disappointed, lled34aa, have you been using HGH as well? HGH is a very important part of a NBE progrm.

Hello GorgeousBlonde,
I know your comment was directed to lled34AA but I too have had numerous disappointments with NBE. I have been on HGH since 5/26/11 & it doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm also on GABA, MSM & collagen - taking advice from all sources. I tried Shatarvi too - nothing. Have included Goat's Rue in my supplements since 9/11/11 but asked the question so I would know whether to continue it or not (maybe it takes longer???)

lled34AA,
Thanks for the welcome. I've read but not commented on this forum since early spring. I was so frustrated that I quit all NBE including NG since nothing helped dispite a year of trying everything.

lostacres6
My question is what HGH have you been taking?

I am using IGF-I from deer velvet extract.

Hi,
It's called HGH Surge. It has velvet bean extract, DMAE, Ginko, 5HTP, GABA & the usual amino acids. It's from Source Naturals.
Thanks for your interest.

i was taking GABA at night, but noticed it had no effect on me. now i'm taking L-glutamine and L-argimine (doubles as muscle recovery for me as i've started working out).

disappointed AND frustrated! i don't regret trying NBE though, and i'm still noogling despite knowing that it's all temporary swelling for me.

Gaba and 5htp aren't really for HGH

I know GABA helps your brain relax and 5HTP helps your body relax. Both are used for sleeping and to help your body reach REM faster. Which is when your body releases it's own growth hormone.

Take it before bed, it may help. But I doubt it.

Have your tried taking more PM?

I can't remember exactly but in the research on it. It stated women on around 300mg had an 11% change and women on 1g had 83% change.

Also L-glutamine will most likely do nothing too. I would suggest just taking a protein powder instead of just l-glutamine and L-arganine as the protein powder will already have some of each. Because alone they don't give your body the resources it needs to grow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon