Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

BBC Watchdog programme

BBC Watchdog programme
May 6 2006 at 3:05 PM Karen (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone see the BBC watchdog programme that featured Brava?

Author Reply
Fiona
(no login) Re: BBC Watchdog programme May 7 2006, 9:35 AM

I didn't see it, I just heard about it. I think the outcome was basically that they didn't accept any of Brava's claims about the product.

Rachel
(no login) Re: BBC Watchdog programme May 28 2006, 11:14 AM

I read a newspaper article following the Watchdog programme. The thing that struck me most of all is how many women there were who complained to watchdog about the Brava product. It was several hundred!

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BBC Watchdog programme June 28 2006, 9:22 AM

I didn't see the programme but I heard about it at the time. It clearly demonstrated that many women who have used Brava are unhappy with it. Fot a brava customer to be disappointed is clearly extremely common.

Suzie
(no login) Re: BBC Watchdog programme March 3 2007, 1:29 PM

From memory, I think the BBC watchdog team said that they had been contacted by 400 women who said that they tried Brava without any success, so yes not getting results with Brava appears to be very common.

Ange
(Login Ange23021980) Re: BBC Watchdog programme March 3 2007, 1:57 PM

Hiya,

When researching breast enlargement I came accross this website. I am not sure if you are based in the UK but on this link are videos of real women who had tried it and you can see the difference in the before and after casts. Although I think they were taken quite close together so it may not allow for the shrinkage that some of you are experiencing. Hope it helps.
Ange

http://www.mybrava.org.uk/index.php?brava=videos

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER thanks March 3 2007, 2:17 PM

i hadn't seen the video of the girls before, thanks for something new...
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon