Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Negative experiences with Noogleberry?

Negative experiences with Noogleberry?
April 8 2008 at 11:43 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can everyone please give any negative comments about NB here:

Author Reply
Cutie Pie
(Login cutie.pie) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? April 10 2008, 8:03 AM

I feel my experience is negative because it's so difficult to find the time to do this consistently. I have no results at all but it's a struggle to find the necessary time. Anyone thinking about this method should ask themselves if they can definitely make the commitment. If I could really commit maybe it would work for me.

Nina S.
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? April 11 2008, 9:06 AM

Well I think this counts as a negative experience. Almost immediately that I started pumping with Noogleberry my face burst out into a horrible mess of acne. I'm guessing the acne is connected to the Noogleberry pumping because I arely had any spots before, but my face suddenly exploded into a mass of spots. Help!

ladybee123
(Login ladybee123) Domes no good! April 15 2008, 9:23 PM

I have had no luck with the noogleberry.The domes are so hard to use as they have no shape to the base.It is very difficult to get a good seal.I used it for a few weeks but gave up.I dont feel the system is designed for long term wear and the pump was quite hard to pump and used to make a noise.No good when you share a flat with 2 other girls and a boy.

officelady
(Login officelady45) Stopped using Noogleberry April 23 2008, 6:27 PM

I have stopped using noogleberry.The domes are to hard to keep a suction.I think they need to be shaped or something at the rim.I get fed up pumping with the squeeky pump and have seen no swelling.I will continue my quest for bib boobs but noogleberry is not for me.I am looking on internet for alternative suction systems I think I still have a few options by the look of things.

Gill
(Login longhairedlover) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? April 26 2008, 6:52 PM

Used Noogleberry for 2 weeks but had no change in breast size.As soon as I stopped pumping the swelling went down.Reading previous posts I think this system is used for making your breasts look bigger for when you have s**.As someone said in the past it is sold as a s** aid to make them look bigger for a few hours not permanent growth.

Larissa
(no login) only 2 weeks???? April 27 2008, 9:50 AM

Talk about unrealistic expectations. How do you get any kind of results with only 2 weeks of usage?

jenjen
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? April 28 2008, 2:43 AM

I've been using NB for 46 days now, and though my swelling now lasts 4-5 hours, it took some time to get there, well over 2 weeks. And just recently I can measure a small difference 10 hours after pumping. You didn't give it anywhere near enough time. If it was that easy, no one would get boob jobs.

amy
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? April 28 2008, 3:53 PM

how much swelling jen jen?

details please Smile

jenjen
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? April 28 2008, 9:27 PM

okay details ... (though this probably belongs in the positive experiences thread). I am a AA cup. With swelling, I'm bursting out of my A cup bras, so I'm guessing a B cup. This fades over 5 hours or so, but still a happy A. By 10 hours, the difference is discernable, but you have to look. I have pictures from "before" and "now", 10 hours after pumping, and you can see a difference but it's subtle. This is 46 days from start. As time goes buy, the swelling is bigger, and lasts longer. I know with little to start with this will take some time, but I'm prepared for that.

amy
(no login) jen jen April 29 2008, 12:52 PM

thanks for the response
How long did u pump in days to notice swelling
do u think that the bb or brava would work 4 u permenatly 4 growth as you r responding well

amy
(no login) jen jen April 29 2008, 12:55 PM

and how long do u pump jen jen
how many days until u got swelling?
whats ur regimine from strt to now?
thanks ur getting me excited cuz ur a double a
congrads on ur success

jenjen
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? April 29 2008, 4:09 PM

Amy - I'm going to move this to a new thread, as it doesn't belong on this one, okay? Look for your name.

horsemad1974
(Login horsemad1974) given up May 7 2008, 9:13 PM

I have now given up using the system after keeping at it for over 2 months.I had to stop using the system when I went on holiday for a week and now I am back I have lost all swelling and now feel I may as well give up on it.I have tried this system for long enough and its not for me.I used to pump for about 30 mins a day but found the suction hard to keep.

horsemad1974
(Login horsemad1974) given up May 7 2008, 9:14 PM

I have now given up using the system after keeping at it for over 2 months.I had to stop using the system when I went on holiday for a week and now I am back I have lost all swelling and now feel I may as well give up on it.I have tried this system for long enough and its not for me.I used to pump for about 30 mins a day but found the suction hard to keep.

rainbow
(Login tiffanycar) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? May 19 2008, 7:20 PM

Sadly this system did not work for me either.I did get some swelling but after about 3 months I stopped and lost my swelling.I think it may suit some women more than others.I am very small chested (AA) and very slim so this may be why.

Alli
(no login) Noogleberry for sale?? May 20 2008, 5:42 PM

Is anyone wanting to sell their Noogleberry that did not have any luck with it? I live in SC and really want to buy one and know they are relatively inexpensive compared to other similar products but would still like to pay less just in case it does not work for me either. Please contact me if you would like to sell (I can check online to see how much shipping would be to zip 29063 - might be just as expensive adding shipping but it's just a thought).

Edit Message Delete Message

Alli
(no login) Email May 20 2008, 5:44 PM

Sorry - thought it would show my email but apparently it didn't - please contact me at kylelm@bellsouth.net if you are interested in selling your used Noogleberry. Maybe it can be a win/win situation for both of us :-)

rainbow
(Login rainbowbaby) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? May 21 2008, 8:04 AM

Sorry I got rid of mine.I didnt think it was suitable for re sale so dumped it.Wish I had sold it now! I think they sometimes come up on ebay.

Alli
(no login) Thanks anyway May 21 2008, 6:14 PM

It is sort of strange to use someone else's but I'm sure they can be cleaned and it wouldn't be too strange. I've seen some on ebay but they seem to go for about the same price you could buy new. I'll probably end up getting it just to try but would love to save some $. Thanks!

amy
(Login firish69) u wanto buy my noogleberry May 21 2008, 7:56 PM

I have a noogleberry u can buy .I will email u.

browngold
(Login browngold) No good for me either November 20 2008, 8:05 AM

I have also given up with my noogleberry pump.Although it is only advertised for instant growth I thought it may work for me long term.I have used the pump everyday for around 7 months and everytime I stop pumping my breasts go back to the same size.I have read in past posts that it is to make your breasts bigger just for an hour or so after use it and not for long term use so may be this is why.I think it is more like the systems you find on the saucy sites to make you look bigger before.....you know what!.Never mind at least I gave it a go.

aunaturel9
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 20 2008, 11:05 AM

wow browngold! 7 months with no effects? :|

I've heard that same story on the noogleberry forum. I bought my noogle with no expectations and although i've been noogling for 3 weeks i still can't expect anything from NBE. I've been on so many different routines for 7 months with hardly any changes. I do feel a bit discouraged at times but perhaps something will happen in the long run.

browngold
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 20 2008, 2:13 PM

Yes since giving up I have also read about so many other women getting no results with the Noogleberry system.I wish now I have tried something like Brava as I think I would have got better results.I may try something else later on.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 20 2008, 8:14 PM

Did you all miss out when the link was posted to the vacuum toys company?

This is where the NB system originates. It's a cheap toy imported from an adult company in Pakistan. I emailed the guy as to how much they cost and he's selling them for:

Breast pump with 03 breast cups price is 20 USD$.

Breast pump with 06 breast cups is 32 USD$.

This is why I'm so down on the NB system. It's cheap rubbish sold with a smile at quadruple the price. That kind of friendly service I can do without!

WM
(Login WantMore2)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 22 2008, 5:26 AM

Wish I would have seen this thread before I made my purchase! My NB will be arriving soon. I paid $70 w/shipping on eBay. The link Louise posted is the exact NB system at a fraction of the cost obviously b/c the system isn't worth what we are paying even if it is very little.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 22 2008, 12:40 PM

Cheap rubbish?

Come on now. This system has worked well for me and for many others. I do not think it is any big deal that Noogleberry makes a profit on what they sell. I would image the mark up on Brava is probably comparable as well as the mark up on Bosom Beauty. You think $70 is too much, well then you will not be willing to part with $250 or $2500.

There is no way you can get a system like the Noogleberry for what Louise was quoting unless you purchased 50 sets. Louise was quoted a high volume wholesale price. No business person worth her weight ever sells a product for the wholesale purchase price.

Wantmore,

You have not made a mistake. You will love your Noogleberry. It will work very well for you and will give you results that can be quite remarkable. It is just as valid a method as the Brava or the Bosom Beauty for a fraction of their costs.

Louise just has a 'thing' about Noogleberry. It is like nails on a chalkboard to her. If she had her way she would drive them out of business for the simple reason that when she contacted a seller in Pakistan she was offered the product at a cheaper rate than what Noogleberry sells the system for.

The pump works great. The domes are sturdy. The system when applied works perfectly without causing pain like Bosom Beauty or sleepless nights like Brava. It provides a suction method that if applied long enough and for enough time will lead to results. Just like any other suction method.

I guess I see this as a 'relationship gone sour' kind of scenario. If Louise had been 'dating' Noogleberry and they 'broke up' then I think we could understand her 'hatred'...lol.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Edited to remove a portion that upon second reading sounded really snarky, even though it was meant to be humorous... oops...

browngold
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 22 2008, 4:33 PM

Do you work for Noogleberry waxingmoon?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 22 2008, 6:05 PM

Hi Browngold,

No, I don't work for Noogleberry, nor does Louise work for the anti-Noogleberry company...lol. (If you were to check you would see that Louise has posted far more about Noogleberry than I...) We are both rather opinionated. Me in favor of a product I have found to be very helpful and she against a product she has a beef with.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

WM
(Login WantMore2)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 22 2008, 6:20 PM

Okay, I feel much better now. Thank you Waxingmoon! After reading the tread I was beginning to think I made a mistake and bought a system that was cheap, going to break, and not provide results. I'll continue to be positive and will update this part of the forum with any progress I make with the NB.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 23 2008, 1:39 AM

Okay, well now I see that I messed up with the intent of this thread, which was to talk only about the negative comments for Noogleberry and save positive comments for another thread.

So I am out of line, but I still think this negativity towards this company may be out of proportion to negativity towards other companies.

Now let me ask this? Has anyone who tried this product and disliked it asked for their money back? I am not talking about your impression of whether you would get your money back - I am asking did you ask for it back?

I would really like to know how Lucy would respond to this situation. I can hazard a guess, but I want to know from someone's experience.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

aunaturel9
(no login) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 23 2008, 2:08 AM

waxingmoon,

i'm pretty neutral here. i appreciate your contributions to the board, very helpful. my 3 week noogle experience has been pretty borderline. i admit, i've been pretty stealthy on the pumping board and the noogle forum because i've yet to see something drastic. i've been paying very close attention to the eve-noogle-users and noogle-forum-users like you and jellydee for instance. i think you can testify that some nooglers have impressive results while others with less impressive results, even after months of use. i agree that it gives a little lift for a while but pretty much starts to cringe back to its original size after a few hours. it's been 3 weeks and i'll be patient. just curious though, why haven't you updated your stats page on the noogle forum if you've had great results with NB?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? November 23 2008, 2:52 AM

Hi Aunatural,

I HAVE updated my stats on Noogleberry (twice since my first stats post). Since I began Noogleberry there has been an increase of 3/4 inch across both breasts measured at the nipple, an inch and 1/2 increase measured above the breasts and about an inch or so across each breast individually. These measurements are always taken at least 12 hours after a session. (I also had a 2 week period of time where I could not do suction and my growth remained)

All of this increase while I am in the midst of losing weight and body fat. My butt, waistline and both of my thighs have dropped more than an inch each (a 2 inch loss across my famous buttocks... lol).

Since previously whenever I lost weight it took its toll on my breasts the fact that I am gaining is rather amazing. I am still in the B cup territory since I started on Noogleberry as a small B and with swelling I am rather... well... swollen in my B cups. I may have to switch to C cups in order not to compress the breast tissue. However, I think it will probably be a year or more before I am a true C cup. Tissue expansion works, but it takes time.

So anyway, I guess that is why I am so happy with Noogleberry. I am losing weight and gaining breast. Maybe not everyone responds to it this way. I also was a strange responder to estrogen dominance treatment in that I was growing breasts from it. Maybe my 30 years of repressed puberty has finally abated...lol. All I can say is that it's about time...

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

lazybaby
(Login lazybaby) Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? December 14 2008, 2:35 PM

Louise,I agree with you on Noggleberry.I bought the system and used it for about 12 weeks and got no growth what so ever.I since found out it is sold as a toy for instant enlargement like they sell in all those type of websites for a matter of pounds.The thing that I found misleading is although the seller says it is not permanent growth the website forum makes you think it is.This is misleading and this is why I think women are disappointed with the system.Because of the forum with photos etc it makes you think it is going to work.The forum is run by Noggleberry ,for Noggleberry website so how genuine is the forum and the women using it.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Negative experiences with Noogleberry? December 14 2008, 3:03 PM

A few of them are definitely real users as I recommended quite a few people to it when I first got it, then I assumed the reason it didn't work on me is because I'm a funny size (too small underbust) but have since realised it's just rubbish! What I don't like about the way it's sold is that they imply that they have developed the product and it is made for breast growth - they haven't and it isn't. They are only importing it and rebranding it, I'm not sure if they actually know they guy who makes them but I'd say it's doubtful as the Noogleberry people have said they have exclusive rights in the UK etc but when I emailed the manufacturer about UK distribution he just told me there was a minimum order of I think 50 units and told me what I'd have to pay. Also the way the set is sold by the manufacturer you get all the different dome sizes as well as the pump and the tubing, the Noogleberry people are breaking the sets up and charging even more for each component. Obviously Brava, BB whatever are made and sold for a profit but they actually do give a long term result and the service is professional rather than overly friendly. I feel the the Noogleberry company are in some way dishonest as not representing themselves as sellers but like they're trying to do you a favour by knocking a small amount off what is already quadruple the original price. Brava is a rip off in terms of how much you pay for what must cost them about £20 but at least it works, the domes fit are reasonably comfortable and are made to a reasonable standard.

I think anyone who wants to have a go with Noogleberry should just buy the pump and then use BB domes which are a better shape and size, but really you'd be better saving your money and getting the whole BB set. At least once you've started with Brava you can continue to buy domes from them at a lower price - I ust got my 4th set. No-one who hasn't tried the BB and Brava can really comment on how the Noogleberry compares but I don't see how it can give growth unless used a lot longer than 1 hour per day as it just doesn't pump that hard and the domes don't stay on overnight so you can't use like Brava. If Noogleberry does work then a cheap breast feeding poump would work just as well.

Don't even get me started on the Enhance system!

This is a subject I feel very strongly about as I know how embarassing the whole no-boobs issue
is, it's bad enough you haven't got any without having to admit it bothers you etc etc. So many companies play on this to take our money and a lot of girls on this forum are housewives or students who can't afford to get ripped off.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon