Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using PM Cream

Hi Carlaa.

It is very hard to understand your postings. I mean I know you can be be forthright but why?

Do you or do you not work for someone who sells PM and if so whom?

There are plenty of suppliers names mentioned on the site e.g. Ainterol, BB. etc why don't you just mention the product you represent and give us all the opportunity to make up our own minds.

There is an old adage in advertising "Don't shout how good your product's are in a dark room".

Regards,

Sarah

Are we having fun yet?
Girl, I've been busy planting tomatoes, hot peppers, blackberries getting ready for the college Spring Plant Sale.

While Carlaa has been expounding I have been growing. All I have to say is while I'm putting on my makeup for my date tonight, and sliding into my new bra,and thanking Ainterol for their formula Carlaa will still be selling her wares.LOL.

Be good Patricia.Dodgy

Well Carlaa may sit on documents but you can also find a lot on Anne Selene website and here's one with added references at the last page of the document... It's not all secret and it IS FOR FREE! Rolleyes

http://www.anne-selene.com/downloads/Mir...search.pdf

How was your date Patricia?
Oh was really cool until he had to go-hes a volunteer fireman and went to a big fire. That first date kiss was heavenly and Carlaa he squeezed my boob.Must be the PM.

You ladies sound absolutely pathetic. All Pueraria Mirifica information is in the public domain............your just not smart enough to look for it or understand it.

None of it tells you what you can learn by speaking to leading scientists in the industry...............high quality farmed PM is far superior to wild PM

.............but of coarse your muct smarter and much more arrogant than they are..........so please enjoy anterol its in your price range........you will have extra money to paint your trailers soon!

If I had a big fat ars I'D have a disposition like you all.

Hi Carlaa.

Nice to see you as constructive and helpful as ever!

Carlaa, I don't understand why you have this attitude towards this site and its members.

I have a goal in mind and joining this forum I thought would help me achieve that end.

The advice and postings here are from like minded people many of whom are on the same journey.

Do you or do you not have a product you promote?

Is it or is it not the best?

Can you offer a positive contribution please that will help me (us) to achieve what we require or is it going to be a continual round of sniping, insults etc?

Best regards,

Sarah

i simply responded to the know it wise guys who started it and i simply enjoy slamming them.............they started it and i finish it.

I am disgusted with them and amused all at the same time

SIMPLE

I wish I had the kind of time Carla spends being a pest-Her Time Spent Online:16 Hours, 15 Minutes, 4 Seconds.
Carla should put pictures of boob growth where her mouth .
Or maybe she has to get a Thai witch doctor to cast a spell on her to accomplish that. Wonder where Carla buys her PM Snake Oil.
"Just another episode to the ongoing Carla PM Saga"

The Carlaa Saga Part 44.
In our last episode Carla in mean spirited way chastized other readers about how only PM raised on a farm was the least expensive and most productive product to use. Remembering that she had never used any PM product she is heartbroken that she has a date with the local mortician and she is still flat chested. So Carla in a rare moment hops into her Range Rover and flees to the Jungle to meet the local shaman for a shot of PM Juice and a one hour quickee witches' spell so she can receive rave reviews from her date about her feminine bumps. Will she have a fun date? Will he talk more about dead bodies than her beautiful smile?Don't miss the next episode! Be sure to be here for the continuing Carlaa Saga Part 45.See you then!!!!!!!!!!!

The Carlaa Saga Part 45. The saga continues. Back to our super heroine on her date with the mortician. At the supper table Carlaa kept trying to ask Bob the mortician what he thought of her new PM boobs, but Bob just wanted to talk about crematoriums, dead bodies, craniums, until Bob brought up about how even women had to have their boobs pushed up to be buried properly and that was Carlaa's moment of fame until Bob asked her if "they were real?". Things went well until Bob was bored to death Carlaas' lecture about PM farming and Bob left the table to return to his crematorium leaving Carlaa with the bill, a deflated ego and much to her chagrin-- deflated boobs-she hadn't paid enough for her Boob Job. Listen next time for Part 46 of The Carlaa Saga.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon