Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using PM Cream

i think carlaa is deserving of some pity, and she is the only person who can decide to get herself out of this rut she is in, and improve herself. she will get no where (excpet deeper into the negative mess she is obviously in) by continuing to project her shit onto others.

maybe she is trying to make herself feel better through her achivements and feeling like she is better than others cause she is smart or something. it obviosuly isnt working cause she is obviously very miserable.

A happy person is naturally very kind and exhuberant with others and never feels the need to put them down. ie think of a person who has fallen in love. do they go around picking fights? no way! they are just in bliss and calm and cant help smiling at everyone.

anyway. enough ranting. couldnt help but have an opinion about this. hate seeing all these negative full on comments posted by carlaa. it annoys me. i like it when this forum has a helpful and friendly atmosphere.

Hello.

Don't you think that Carlaa's latest posting sums up her reason for being here?

This site is for its contributors to put forward their opinions and experiences for others to read and make their own decisions.

Carlaa has summed up her upper most purpose for being here as a purely commercial one. She has an agenda and a motive for her comments; make money no matter how.

For someone who won't impart constructive observation in a purely selfless way for others to digest, all she is here for is to glean whatever she can from the site to use to her own ends.

Believe it or not I quite enjoy reading her posts because she sets a low base on which to build.

Keep them coming Carlaa.....enjoy spending your money which you so obviously feel is all that matters in this world and any sort of kindness is a weakness.

Best regards,

Sarah

Oh, I should have added.

It's not how loud you shout that matters but what you say that people will respect you for.

Sarah

Listen up YAKULA

I have never endorsed a product only pueraria mirifica........only truth based on facts............if people get the correct information they can select the best products.........and indeed they may not all be ours.

DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO U?

MAY I ADD I DIDN'T START THE CLINCAL SILLYNESS...........JUST RESPONDED TO IT...........YOU WANT TO KNOW PUERARIA MIRIFICA ....WELL TRY THE LIBRARY.............IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO START.

Isn't there a moderator here who can get rid of carlaa or at least get them to back off the self-promotion? She has finally posted that she is a producer of a specific product (maybe they did it before I joined the board too, only been on this board for a number of months), and only here to try to make sure no-one buys anything else. This really doesn't belong here. This forum is not the advertisers or crap-slingers forum. There are plenty of places on the internet for that. If carlaa isn't leashed, I can see leaving this board for one where people like carlaa aren't just allowed to pee in the pool.

well said Smile

isn't there a moderator that throws people out for first insulting other people.

I have stated 100 times I am an industry expert.............in the industry.

I believe someone attacked me first..............basically said ...you not ..s..it.

I responded the the rest of you piled on.............get with it missy!!!!!!!!

I promote facts not products and I certainly would promote my products here............its called advertising..............get it.

I have been attacked 20 times for not recommending a specific product when asked and I WOULD NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, found it. This is kinda rare for me. Most people don't bug me enough for long enough to make me bother finding a way to keep them out of my life. In your profile, there is a buddy/ignore list. Adding carlaa1124 to my ignore list just improved my quality of life. Highly recommended.

Of course, I'm also one of those people who mutes commercials.

How easy it is to be brave when you are unseen instead of facing the mob? Was that Aesop who said that or something like that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon