Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using PM Cream

carlaa suggested PM sourced from Puerara Prem to another forum member earlier.

I have tracked down the website that sells PM creams as well as capsules made from this source.

http://www.puerariamirificabuteasuperba.com/

I havent tried it yet so have no idea about the efficiency of the product. If you try it, id love to hear about it! unless i get around to ordering myself!

(i am only interested in the cream or the serum however)

good luck!

(09-03-2011, 03:29 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  The molecules in PM are very small. Micronized is total non-sense.

When buy ANTEROL or any wild product you do no know what your getting.

Simple as that.........some wild is OK.........some is absolute

garbage..........Anterol has no way of knowiing what you are getting.

I have conferred with the leading pueraria mirifica scientists around the world for 10 years now. I'm glad that some of you are better informed.

Soon I will be visiting a very important professor at Chulalongkorn University about quantitative work.

See I'm just not that smart..........I have to work at this, I just can't get it through osmosis like some of you experts out there,

Hi patriciatg2

you said you felt weird on PM capsules, but has success with the PM topical. did you have any side effects from the topical PM tho?

(07-03-2011, 01:40 PM)patriciatg2 Wrote:  Hi!, Despite all the hipe and head nodding for taking flax, borage, saw palmetto, PM capsules, fennel, fennugreek, BO, other stuff the [b]BEST breast enlargement you can use is PM BREAST CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use it twice a day, just a pea sized amount and I grow everyday. There are growth spurts, and times I seem like they grow wide, then forward, then under the arms and then forward, occasional pain from growing but always growing. I've gone from flat chest to past an A cup since starting October 2010-having used 4 tubes of PM from Ainterol.

Wonderful stuff without all those other ingredients!
Patricia.

sorry carlaa, quoted you when i meant to quote patriciatg2.

so patriciatg2 the question above this post is for you!

and thanks in advance for your answer

Smile

If you indeed conferrefed with worldwide scientists then would you please type "your" credentials for us to see? Do you have a Phd? a MSc? in Biochemistry? Please list your academic papers by scientific citation. I'll list my papers, degrees if necessary. Some of us TS women are scientists with advanced degrees and would like to hear of uyour works in the community please. I still teach plant physiology, taxonomy, and horticulture, dear. Patriciatg2

listen up............i have a stack of science about 1 ft high....that's all you need to know

I have a phd in pharmacology waiting in the wing to translate the science that I have personally accumlated for a commercial quantitative standard...... got it.

It's not public domain stuff................get your own science....this isn't a freebee..............and my friend I have absolutely nothing to prove to you.

I have a simple agenda............and its self serving...........facts equal truth equal money.

Is there a way to mark a poster as someone to ignore?

I showed this blog to college class Plant Physiology students today after reading response. The students said "They were sure You are a Bull Science Major" Must be real aggravating trying to be something you're not.

Listen up hot shot.........this is commercial stuff..............da industry

IF IF HAD THE BASIC SENSE THAT GOD GAVE YOU............YOU CAN GO OUT AND GET THE SCIENCE AND READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU. IF YOU HAD THE SCIENCE AND READ THE SCIENCE YOU WOULD GET PAST THIS PATHETIC NA, NA, NA MENTALITY

ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE IN AN ACADEMIC SETTING AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET THE SCIENCE AND READ IT. I DIDN'T SAY COMPREHEND IT. I SAID GET IT.

ANTEROL IS OUR COMPETETOR AS IS EVERY WILD JUNK PEDDLER.

WE ACTUALLY MAKE PRODUCTS...........FARM PUERARIA MIRIFICA. IT'S CALLED THE FRONT LINES THIS NOT ACADEMIC GOO GOO.(YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY IF YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING OR ANYTHING ELSE... TEACH) I ASSURE YOU I'LL MATCH YOU ACADEMICALLY ANY DAY AND KICK YOUR ARS IN BUSINESS WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK.

Okay knucklehead.You know more than I do so I'm sure you have more real life experience than I have worked as shown below.
I must have too much practical and academic experience.......
Grew up on a dairy, sheep, alfalfa farm.
Farmed mixed irrigated crops for 5 years on my own.
Livestock Inspector 1 year.
Masters Degree Agricultural Production
Agronomist for 5 years.
Production Horticulturalist 5 years.
USDA Research Agronomy Scientist 14 years.
Teaching College Horticulture 15 years.

cant help but be infuriated by this saga with carlaa. what i have to say about it, is that who cares (obviosuly) what credentials someone has!! even how smart they are really, does it really matter? if someone is a heartless bastard who cares if they are the smartest person in the world. would anyone actually like them?

if someone does have knowledge then what good is it also if they withhold it from others for there own personal gain? this makes the knowledge worse then counterproductive, it is actually using knowledge to put other down and make oneself feel superior.

having a massive ego, and being insensitive to others and devoid of human kindness or unity with other human beings actually cancels out any "superiority' you may assume you possess! The highest of human virtues is unconditional love and selflessness and the lowest of human actions is hatred and selfishness, no matter how "smart" or "powerful" you think you are!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon