Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Decrease in Brava swelling, why?

discrease in Brava swelling, why?
November 5 2008 at 2:36 AM jennifer (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,
I have been using brava faithfully for 19 weeks now. From arround week14-15, each morning after about 14 hours continous wearing I would swell to 35-36 inch at bust right after taking off the domes. But this past week, things changed. After the same amount of wearing time, I would only swell to 34 inch in the morning. Yesterday, I deliberatly kept the domes on for 19 hours, I was very disappointed for still getting a 34inch measurment. It used to be the longer wearing time, the greater the swelling. At least to me it's been like this way before. I'm not sure if it's because my body is getting used to the suction and not react as much or what. Has any of you had this kind of experience? If it's not going to swell much, how am I going to grow? what should I do?
jennifer

Author Reply
dory
(Login Dory505) Re: discrease in Brava swelling, why? November 5 2008, 7:13 AM

dont freak out yet!! check also your waistline and thighs measurement.!! u need to know maybe you lose weight so ur bust measurement went down but kept ur breasts growth!!just check

jennifer
(no login) Re: discrease in Brava swelling, why? November 5 2008, 2:42 PM

Thanks dory for the quick reply. I have been checking my underbust from time to time even last night. It stays the same for the past 19 weeks as well as my weight. I have been using the sportbox which means the suction stays the same. Maybe my boby just gets used to it and not react as much. I made an airlock system for backup and tried once probably a couple weeks ago. The problem was it lost suction at night without me knowing it and the next morning there was very very little swelling. I had the domes on for over 13-14 hours but technically I didn't even know under the right amt of suction how many hours I actually kept them on. So I didn't use the airlock later on.

Swelling lasting less time - Help?
January 4 2009 at 12:47 AM roakie (Login roakie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. I am just finishing up my ninth week. Other than the eighth week when I went on vacation and was only able to log 73 hours, I have been averaging over 100 each week. The first seven weeks I reached over 700 hours, and now I am trying to cut back to about 13-14 a night so I have somewhat of a life during the day. That will be about 95-100+ hours a week from now on. I plan to do at least 20 weeks if I see some growth, and possibly more if I can become more encouraged.

My problem is that the swelling has been lasting a shorter time. I get good suction with both the smartbox and the airlock, so it is not a matter of losing suction at night. My breasts never seem to swell any bigger from my chest outward than they originally did, though they seem to be swelling wider now. Unfortunately, it seems like most of the swelling is now gone after about 6 hours. I am not totally flat after that time, but I think I used to maintain more during the first 7 weeks. I have never gone longer than about 17 hours (one time) without the domes, and I don't know if anything would have remained after 24.

Has anyone experienced in Brava use had the same problem with shorter periods of swelling over time during the first ten to twenty weeks?

Also - I am using the wide/medium domes. I have lots of room left till my nipple swells to the end, but I now notice that when I take the domes off, the ridges from the rims are visible on my breasts, seeming to possible inhibit swelling widthwise. Do I need wider domes, or is "wide" the widest domes they make?

I am getting discouraged, though I know that Louise and Stacy have both said that they didn't notice any real growth in their first sessions until around 10-16 weeks. Am I just being impatient?

Author Reply
StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 4 2009, 10:15 AM

The domes don't come any wider than "wide"...i understand your aggrevation, because I agree it does't seem like all of the breast fits inside. Mine look very squished when they are in the domes. I wish the silicone rim was thinner so that the dome could be wider.

My swelling seems to increase as time goes by, with the exception of the days that I didn't get as great swelling to begin with, so I am not sure why you feel like the swelling is decreasing. It sounds like you are doing everything right and you are very dedicated, so maybe your breasts are doing what they should be. I think sometimes we get so caught up in the beauty of the swelling that we are just disappointed when our breasts shrink and look small again. IT is hard to judge growth when you are used to how huge they look in the morning....of course, they are going to look puny again by night! Just keep at it and remember that this is the most patient you will ever have to be with anything in your life (even more so than your kids, maybeSmile

I just began cycle 4, last night was my second night. Wow is it hard to start up again when you have had a break! If I had waited much longer, I don't think I could have started again. I keep telling myself how glad i will be in the spring, filling out my c cup bras. (hoping!)

Edit Message Delete Message

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 4 2009, 10:59 PM

Thanks, Stacy. I will certainly keep it up. I am looking toward you gals as my mentors!! I bet you never thought this would be one of your roles in life, huh? How long will cycle 4 be for you?

I am sure you mentioned this at some point, but if I remember correctly, your first cycle was six months, right? So about 25 weeks? How many hours a day did you average on that first cycle?

This message has been edited by roakie on Jan 4, 2009 11:08 PM

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 7 2009, 7:24 PM

Gee, I am still so frustrated. In the past, I measured my boobs at 34 inches when I took off the domes. Now, after 13-14 hours, they are no more than 32". I have not been losing suction and I don't think I could get the domes any tighter. I am now starting my 10th week.

Where are all the other current Brava users? Can anyone else provide input? Louise, do you have any advice? Is it just that my skin is getting less tight and the swelling is less, or what?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 7 2009, 11:21 PM

Hi Roakie,

I haven't been on here recently as the whole reason for me wanting boobs was to look better for my husband but we're getting divorced so I really can't be bothered at the moment. I did about 18 weeks and do intend to go back to it for a few more months but I'm having trouble fitting the hours in and have been having trouble sleeping (not Brava related) and just wanted to be comfortable.

In answer to your question - a lot of girls have found that after a while their body appears to be less responsive, most have got round this by using stronger suction with an airlock or some have used water inside the domes (don't do this with a smartbox!) so you can suck harder without it hurting.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 8 2009, 6:53 AM

Shoot, Louise. I am so sorry. Hang in there and don't hesitate to use us all for support, okay? You have been such an encouragement and I am here for you, as I'm sure others are.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 8 2009, 11:04 PM

Hey Roakie, that's really sweet but don't panic I'm absolutely fine as we only knew each other a couple of months before we got married 18 months ago and have only spent 5 weeks total together in that time because he works abroad so being married was only a technicality. He hasn't wanted me since pretty much day one and now I don't want him either! Wish me luck finding someone better (ideally some big fat cuddly guy who doesn't care too much what I look like!).

Hope everyone else has better luck with relationships than I seem to!

Thanks again Roakie, I'm really touched x

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 9 2009, 1:26 AM

Roakie, don't panic. I had the same problem even after 9 and 1/2 months of using Brava. I believe your body just need the time to adjust. Hang in there!

Louise, I'm so sorry about what happened to you. I'm glad you are not too upset about all this. You will find a nice man soon! And don't worry about your Hips and legs being too fat. Big butt gotta have a pair of chubby legs to support it and I think big bootie is sexy. ^ ^
-
U

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 9 2009, 4:31 PM

Silv - what has your success been with Brava? I tried looking up some posts from you but I can't figure out how long you have used the system and whether you have had lasting results. Can you fill me in? I can use any and all encouragement.

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 9 2009, 7:12 PM

Don't get discouraged! Keep on going!!
Sorry, I don't really post much. I've been doing NBE for I would say 2 years on and off in the beginning. I have tried herbs which was horrible (messed up my MC and gave me extremely bad temper). I then tried electrical suction pump and got some fullness. I also tried BB for 2 or 3 cycles straight but didn't think I got much from it. The only people I know who got growth from BB was Louise, Kieyah, and one lady who used papaya enzymes with BB. I started using Brava since March, last year til now. I was planning to use it for full year but I decided to stop by the end of this month. I think my case is different from a lot of girls here. I read from another forum that a lot of girls can keep the swelling for few days just by using NB. I know Louise and Seri can keep it for a long time. I can get big swelling from Brava (32 DD to F) then I would have a half of cup bigger than C cup after 6 hours. (what i'm trying to say is my body does not retain swelling for long. I started out with 32A last year and now after 14 hours domes off my breasts couldn't fit into a 32C (maybe I bought a small 32c cup??) Since i didn't really have the domes off for months so I can't really tell you how much real growth I can keep.

I know everyone wants permanent growth from Brava including myself. The way I look at it is even if I don't get that much permanent growth but at least I have bigger breasts for most of the time of the day. That's already a gain! I had a great time last summer wearing my bikinis going to the beach 3-4 times a week!!! Trust me, you will know it's definitely worth the time and money investing in Brava when this summer comes!
Sorry for the long post! We will support each other here!!

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 10 2009, 6:54 AM

Silv, please keep me up to date when you finally decide to take a break from Brava after this month. I will pleased if I even retain enough fullness for an A cup (where you started from!). I know we are all starting at different places and hoping for the same thing. I have already gone through menopause and am very skinny so I don't know if I will retain a thing. But, I want to keep trying.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 11 2009, 10:47 PM

Hey girls - just to remind you that although it's a long slow process I think to a certain extent it has to work. Possibly more slowly if you have less to start with as the growth process is by stretching cells causing them to split. However, one girl wore her domes low down to avoid rubbing near the armpits and she grew a fat pad beneath her boobs. The way the XL BB domes fit me had also given me growth at the top which is more adjacent to than in the breasts (looks ok). I think suction would eventually grow boobs on your back so just keep at it. I really hope I can be bothered to get back to it tomorrow night after having about 1.5 weeks off. Really make sure you look after your skin, mine was worse the second session and I've got a couple more small marks which I think are going to be permanent. Interestingly the dark dome print has been a lot less this time.

jennifer
(no login) Re: Swelling lasting less time - Help? January 13 2009, 3:17 AM

Hi roakie,
I just came back and read your question. I had the same problem as you are experiencing. my breasts only swell to 1/2 to 1 inch bigger than before putting the domes on. It was about a month ago. I posted a similar question to ask the girls here. Anyway, now I stopped using smartbox. The airlock with strong suction seems to work better. Now in the morning I swell close to 2 inches bigger. I think haveing the swell is the key to growth.
To Louise, we love you. You will always have us here. God bless you!
jennifer

Less swelling fifteen weeks!
February 10 2009 at 7:32 PM roakie (Login roakie)

I am in my fifteenth week. Not too optimistic. Actually, the swelling is getting less an less inside the domes, and going away more rapidly once they are off.

My domes don't seem to be leaking. I have tried both the smartbox and the airlock.

Has anyone else noticed that the swelling doesn't seem to increase?

Author Reply
Rox3
(no login) Re: Less swelling fifteen weeks! February 10 2009, 11:37 PM

I spoke to the Brava Coach last night at length. I am starting my 4th week and told her I don't seem to be swelling much. She told me as the weeks go on, I will swell more and more each day. I would call and leave a message for them to call you back.

Also, she told me that first thing in the AM to get a flashlight and look into the domes at the size of the breast and how many inches there are between the nipple and the end. It should be at least two inches. She said once you unplug the T-Tubing, the breasts automatically retract so that when you're looking at them they're automatically smaller the second the domes come off. I did that this morning and the swollen breasts were large when I looked in with the flashlight. So try that tomorrow morning. She also told me the manual airlock doesn't work because it's not how much you swell but how many hours you wear the domes and if you have it at the right pressure, which the smartbox will do (of course they're gonna say that).

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Less swelling fifteen weeks! February 11 2009, 2:25 AM

I did call and leave a message today. I hope they call in the morning. It seems the nipple used to be a lot closer to the end of the domes when I looked. Now, they don't seem to do much at all. I will see what they have to say. Thanks!

ting0
(Login Ting0) Me too! February 11 2009, 7:49 PM

I'm in my fifth weeks. I only see the big difference within the first one or two weeks. After that, I didn't see any new swelling. Wether I wear 10 hours or 13 hours, the swelling just stay at the same level, sometimes even less. If things contitue like this, I don't think I'll get any significant growth. I 'm thinking if I need to put in more pressure cause my body get used to the old pressure.

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Swelling updates anyone? March 2 2009, 8:15 PM

As I almost finished 3 weeks of Brava, and still only get 1" of swelling, I was curious how the rest of you are doing? Roakie, Rox, Tingo? Anyone else want to share their "swelling history"? Is it possible to swell very little and still grow?

According to the Brava coach, it doesn't matter how much you swell, only that there is some kind of increase. I do want to believe her, and when I put the domes back on at night I have retained a tiny little bit, from 32.75" when I started to 33.25" that I am now, which is so small that it could be just measuring inaccurasies, but still, I'm hopeful!

Rox3
(no login) Re: Less swelling fifteen weeks! March 3 2009, 12:55 AM

I'm not swelling that much either. I measured in the AM a couple days ago. I only swell up to 35". My original measurement around the breast was 34" when I started. I'm just ending six full weeks. I've worn the domes every night for about 42 nights now w/o missing a night. I'm averaging 10.5 hours a night but even wearing them for 12 hours it's the same 1" swelling. So far I'm not seeing any results but my goal is 18 weeks - which is end of May. I don't want to wear these over the summer - I want freedom and it's too hot out.

Keep posting and let us know of any results ladies!!!

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: Less swelling fifteen weeks! March 3 2009, 1:31 AM

I am in the middle of week 9 and I don't have a huge swelling either. The most I have is 2 inches but usually I only have one inch, maybe one and a half. Since I am retaining 5 cm, (2 inches) after 12 hours off, I am quite sure it is not the amont of swelling that makes you grow. If it was like that, the smartbox would be designed to create greater vacuum with bigger swelling!

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Less swelling fifteen weeks! March 4 2009, 7:30 AM

I am starting my eighteenth week with no missed nights and an average of 14 hours per night. The most swelling I get is about 1 1/2 inches, either with the smartbox or manual suction.

By twelve hours off, it is ALL gone. I am very frustrated.

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Less swelling fifteen weeks! March 4 2009, 8:18 PM

Tingo, Rox and Cousin Rose, thank you for you updates! It's an encouragement to hear that I'm not alone with this moderate swelling - actually it's probably to prefer since if would freak my husband out if I was swelling to a C or D from my tiny AA...Please keep us updated of your progress!

Roakie, you are amazing for being so persistant! Don't give up!! I think that I read that you're an avid swimmer - perhaps you should cut down on swimming for a while? I know that exercise in general is good, but too much exercise in the chest area can be contradictory. Also, have you tried hypnosis? I find it so relaxing and nice, perhaps that could also boost your boobs?

Brava swelling getting less!
November 12 2008 at 1:47 AM roakie (Login roakie)

Help! I am on my 8th night with Brava. I had really good swelling the first 7 nights. Last night, even though the suction never broke off, the swelling was minimal this morning. I could really tell the difference. Tonight when I put the domes on, my breasts hardly look swollen at all in there. There are no gaps and the smartbox seems to be working, but my breasts are half the size. I also noticed today that the swelling only lasted a few hours from this morning.
I have tried the manual suction and for some reason, I just don't seem to be able to suck enough air out to do anything, despite Stacy's instructions. Do you think it is wise to get initial swelling with the smartbox and then try to disconnect it and suck out more? The Brava booklet mentioned that manual suction should not be used in conjunction with the smartbox cause it can damage it.
Anyone else having similar problems? I know Amy mentioned she was losing suction.
Help???????? Don't know why I can't seem to suck out any air myself. The domes actually feel nice and secure as I write this, but I can't even feel the slightest pull on my breasts.

Author Reply
amy
(no login) me too ! November 12 2008, 12:43 PM

ok ,i am not swelling either at night for past 3 nights!

I airlocked and then hooked up the smartbox to it to ensure i wouldnt lose suction in the middle of the night...
now i think i compromised the smartbox..oh ****!

or my domes are messed up,either way i was forced to try and make up for it in the day and i didnt have enuf time to,

i am trying my large narrow domes cuz they are new(even though i am not nearly out of the medium narrow)just to see if its my domes .

this stinks considering im putting in the hours .

what can be making us loose enuf pressure in the domes for no swelling but they still stay on.

roakie you so u airlock too-have you had this problem before you airlocked?

louise where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!we need help lol

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 12 2008, 3:16 PM

Hi, Amy,
No, I don't airlock. I can't seem to do it. I hold the domes on, suck as hard as I can and bite down on the tubing, do it again, etc. and I can't create any suction. The domes just fall off. I have big gaps near my underarms and I can't seem to close them off enough with manual suction. Only the smartbox seems to create enough suction to hold the domes on while I am pressing as hard as I can on the top and sides of the domes.

silv
(no login) Brava swelling getting less November 12 2008, 6:39 PM

Don't worry roakie, that happened to me twice when I change new domes. Try to drink a lot of water and take protein. You mentioned that you have new domes so the sticky part is still very stick so even thou you have lost pressure, your domes will still stay on. If you are using airlock then it's better not to use smartbox as that will ruin your box. I only use airlock and it's not easy to lose air. Try putting a little lotion around your breasts and then put the domes on. I think that made it much easier for me and a lot less skin irritation and red marks. Try reading "Louise personal program" It'll help you! Good luck!

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 13 2008, 2:22 AM

Not sure how your hormone balance is, but I had a similar issue after nearly 3 weeks using Brava domes. Come to find out, it coincided perfectly with my week of inactive BCPs. The day following my return to active pills (and the ensuing increase of estrogen) my swelling returned to "normal". Not sure if it applies to either of you, but it was something that just happened to me last week and I thought it was worth noting.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 13 2008, 7:07 AM

No need for BCP's here! I have already gone through menopause! But I am on a low dose of natural HRT. My husband thinks that my breasts are actually swelling width-wise more than they are lengthwise right now.

DJ_2008
(Login DJ_2008)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 13 2008, 7:24 AM

I definitely feel like I'm getting less swelling as well - maybe instead of "rapid responders" we're 'initial' responders?... I started about three weeks ago and the first week I used the smartbox and I didn't feel like I was getting much suction, BUT I did notice some swell that would last most of the day.

The past two weeks I've been airlocking, and even though I feel like I've been getting better and consistent suction through the night any swelling is minimal and it doesn't stay half as long.

I'm sure the lapsed week has something to do with it, but I just took a look at some 'before' photos that I took in late October and there's really no difference. I know I can't expect much growth at all in the early stage, but it is a little discouraging... I can only blame myself for not being as steadfast about the hours

DJ_2008
(Login DJ_2008)
SENIOR MEMBER note on airlocking November 13 2008, 7:34 AM

I wanted to add that I have been successful maintaining suction through the night using airlock, but I have modified the technique a bit:

I started using airlock because I noticed - and several ladies in the forum have pointed out - that the holes, and therefore the suction, are different between the domes. I was too freaked out to use a drill to even the holes out, so I figured manual suction would at least even things out a bit. Also, when I alternated domes the smartbox went haywire all night every twenty minutes...

The most highly recommended device mentioned was to replace the box with T tubing and a check valve (from an aquarium). Because I was still worried about balancing out the suction between the domes, I've opted for two check valves without the T-tubing. I basically connect a piece of tubing to a nozzle on each dome and then connect a check valve to each tube. From there I can manually suck the air out and I'm set for the night!

So far, so good - now if I could only work up my hours and get some of the swelling back...

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 13 2008, 3:26 PM

Roakie, is there any chance you are taking something that may be inhibiting your ability to swell...like advil? Just asking because I read something here once about not taking antinflammatories because they work against what we are trying to do--swell! When I have a headache or cramps I take tylenol now because that is the only pain reliever that isn't an antinflammatory (even though tylenol doesn't work for me!)

Tina
(no login) Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 13 2008, 3:28 PM

Have you tried just using the smartbox and not airlocking at all? I have never tried the manual airlock because I had no problems with the smartbox and my swelling was pretty consistent from day one through the 15 weeks I used it.

Tina
(no login) Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 13 2008, 3:33 PM

One more note. The coach told me NOT to press hard on the domes when trying to create a seal. Even if it alarms after 10 minutes because you did not get a seal, try again. Try to let the smartbox draw out all the air. I found I had to lightly hold down the sides by the rib cage (or have my husband do it), so there were not gaps, but you'll feel the smartbox pull out the air and get a good seal after several minutes.

Tina
(no login) Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 13 2008, 3:36 PM

Sorry - forgot something. Coach said pressing too hard can force air into the smartbox and it will not monitor the pressure correctly.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 14 2008, 7:21 AM

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to respond.

I think I might be expecting more swelling than I should be at this point. I am only into this for ten days now, and the swelling is quite consistent, I guess. The day I wrote was just less than I expected. I don't notice myself getting any bigger or the nipple getting any closer to the end of the dome. I still have about 5 inches to go to the end of the domes! I started out totally flat, so I guess I swell to a small A cup when I take the domes off. Since I have consistently done 16-17 hours/day since day one, I guess I am getting higher expectations than I should. The swelling lasts about four hours, and then I am down to almost the same. I am sure that if I let ten hours go by till the next session, I would be totally flat again.

I don't take Advil or anything else. I eat very well and don't believe I am doing anything to inhibit the swelling. I cannot imagine that I will ever swell to the end of the domes. Since the first day, when the domes are on, the swelling has been the same size.

Should I see the swelling inside the domes be getting progressivly more with each day? Or is it just that I will swell to a certain size that my body can become, and then I will notice longer retention?

I am working against the odds here, since I am only doing this for six weeks before I have to take a week off for an international vacation where it will be impossible to wear the domes. I am doing the 17 hours per day to equal the 700 hours under the minimum Brava study time that involves ten hours per day for ten weeks (that's 70 hours per week for ten weeks, equalling 700 hours)

I am hoping that I will retain something (even an inch) and then get back into it for several months when I get back.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 14 2008, 4:10 PM

tina you put in 16 weeks - care to post how it went , did you retain any growth and howmuch?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 15 2008, 7:34 PM

Hey Roakie,

Sorry for the slow response, I've just worked 13 days solid, my house is a building site, I'm trying to rent a car (and think my driver's license may be lost in the post) - going mad!!

To get a seal with Brava - attach all the tubing to the domes. Either wash your skin and apply moisturiser (Brava say don't put cream on but they sell these products they don't use them!) or don't wash at all, put a lot of the skin prep or a lot of baby oil / lotion or something greasy on your boobs - don't let it dry, you want lubrication! Sit or kneel down. Hold one dome in each hand and put the loose end of the tube in your mouth. Press the domes simultaneously onto both boobs as hard as you can while bending forwards at the waist. When you bend whatever breast tissue you have will be maximised and the lubrication will help you get as much into the domes as possibe. Now suck the tube until your mouth can't suck anymore out. What you are aiming to do to create the seal is expand your boobs widthways until they jam the open end of the dome shut (this is why you grow more width than depth - mine start under my armpits now!!). The only reason I can think of that this may not work is if you really don't have much breast tissue - but I would expect this method to work better than the smartbox because you can suck harder.

To get good swelling - suck the domes on as hard as you can. This will be uncomfortable, try to put up with it for maybe a minute then let a little out until you can bare it. Wait about 10 mins. Now suck again until you can suck no more and hold it for a minute, let a little out. Wait 30 mins and repeat. Keep doing this until you go to bed. The smartbox will suck air out to maintain the pressure so you muct do the same. As your boobs swell there is more boob in the dome therefore less air space so the air pressure is lower. Generally try to keep the suction on the very highest you can stand, you may then need to let a little out to be able to sleep. When you wake up in the morning suck them on tight again for as long as possible before you leave for work.

If you are only just starting with Brava dont panic, as long as the domes didn't fall off in the night you've done a worthwhile session. It took me weeks to get more than 1 cup swelling and I got a good 3 cups by the end. Also some people have a weird timeframe so that they get the same swelling with anywhere between 12-15 hours but if they do 11 hours they get hardly any - so maybe the one night you didn't get much swelling you had worn them less. Again, by the end of my last session I had 2 cups swelling in a couple of hours. All of this stuff gets easier with time.

Good luck x

Tina
(no login) Re: Brava swelling getting less! November 16 2008, 2:16 AM

Dandelion,
I used Brava over a year ago and had great swelling in the morning (about 2 cup sizes) but retained only about 1/2 cup size. I had hoped for more, but am at least glad I got that. My growth after I stopped remained. I may try for more later but it was a huge time commitment so I am still not sure if I'll do it again. I used it about 15 weeks for about 12 hours per day. The part I hated most was sleeping on my back and how giant the domes are. I felt like I was in a prison but now that I am done, I am glad it did it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon