Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Anybody get on with the noogleberry breast pump system

Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system.
August 28 2008 at 7:51 PM michelle (Login Tallulahblu)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, i'm very new to this forum (though have been browsing through for a while) I'm by no means new to the idea of NBE & have tried most things. I'm wondering what any one's opinion of the nb is. I did by & use the brava system in the past & stuck to it religiously but it was a nightmare, long hours of uncomfortable wear, lack of sleep, no social life were just a few problems not to mention the fact i had ne real lasting growth. Unfortunately i am a very determined lady & simply refuse to give up. Thge major thing i loved about the brava was my big (well bigger than my measly aa/a cups anyway) bouncing boobies when i removed the system (even though temporary) it gave me a real boost. I've decided to try a programme incorporating herbs, heat & massage but was wondering weather or not to try the pump to give me a little perk on my lonely quest for bigger breasts or Could it interfere with my programme in a negative way?
Any ideas anyone?

Author Reply
Jojo
(no login) anybody get on with the noogleberry pump system August 29 2008, 4:11 AM

Hi there, I am using herbs and the noogleberry. I have only had it about 4 days but I find it easy to use and with 4 kids it suits me to use it for short periods of time when I can. I don't think it would cause any problems with growth, I am hoping it helps with blood circulation thus helping new tissue growth.

Edit Message Delete Message

yourcuties
(no login) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 6 2008, 12:14 PM

i HAVE BEEN USING THE NB 4 about 3 months now. I went up a cup size and a half in two weeks. I was a AA now I am a B. Had used Brava in the past and it did nothing.

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 6 2008, 2:30 PM

Wow that's really good going. Thanks for the response. So how many times a day do you use it & for how long, are you taking herbs as well or doing any massage or anything else? when you get to your max size do you plan on trying to To pump a couple of times a week & seeing if you can keep results that way?
Sorry to bombard you with so many questions-thanks again.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 6 2008, 5:14 PM

michelle, i was just wondering how long you used brava for? and how many hours per night? I'm in my fourth week now and will do 15 in total.

i have also used noogleberry - but i prefer brava. noogleberry cups are smaller, so it feels like you're pulling on the nipple alot more. my nipples are different now and i think it's because of the noogleberry. the plus side is that since there is no silicone cushion you can suction hard without damaging your cups. you should get the soft cup foam rings because it can get painful. but brava domes are alot more comfortable.

did you use the smartbox or airlock? i use the airlock, because i like extra suction and I'm convinced it helps.

michelle
(no login) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 6 2008, 6:03 PM

Hi there. It was a couple of years ago i used the Brava system. I felt like i was wearing it constantly. Unfortunately i didn't keep a diary of my use or anything like that but from what i recall i usually put it on when i got home from doing the school run (about 4.00 pm) & wore it right through untill about 7.00am next morning. I wore it pretty much consistently for at least 12 wks, probably a lot more. The domes weren't too uncomfortable & as i say the swelling i got when i took off the domes each morning was fantastic. unfortunately i'm just one of those people that doesn't seem to produce any permanant growth & i stopped using it because i needed my life back & it was effecting my children. That's why i'm interested in the Noogleberry as unlike the Brava-which is meant for long hours & months of use to possibly produce permanent results (i know it does in the case of many lucky women)the noogleberry is simply meant for temporary swelling which suits me fine.
I guess what i really need to find out is with regular use could i ever get the swelling to last through out most of the day because nipping home middle of the day for a "top up" for the rest of my life just wouldn't be an option.
Wishing you the best of luck with your Brava Smile
Michelle x

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 7 2008, 3:35 AM

well with the noogleberry like i said you can get pretty good suction - after a couple of weeks, when i used the noogleberry for an hour I got as much suction as wearing the brava all night, and it lasted the same amount of time. but when i stopped for a few days, it all went back down. so yea i guess over time (over a long long time) you could get premanent growth or only need very few top up sessions.
did you say you used the smartbox or the airlock with brava?

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 7 2008, 10:53 AM

Hi again, sorry i forgot to reply to that part of your message. I used the smartbox. When i purchsed my Brava (which thinking back was prob nearer to 3 years ago) I hadn't actually heard of the air lock but i think if i had have done i definately would have used that instead. The smartbox was one of the things i found most annoying because when it stopped & released some of the pressure sometimes the domes would loosen off & having to get up & suction the domes back on in the middle of the night when you're half asleep is no fun at all. I guess you don't have that problem with the airlock?

yourcuties
(no login) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 7 2008, 1:26 PM

Hi Michelle. I have been noogling for around 3 months now. I use the NB 30-60 mins a day. I use my Brava domes and the NB hand pump. I started out a 10AA and after 2 weeks I went to a 10B. I always stay a B even when I havnt done it 4 a a few days. Honestly the results I have gotten r nothing short of amazing. I dont do massage or herbs however

yourcuties
(no login) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 7 2008, 1:31 PM

Sorry! Accidently posted last message without finishng what I ghad 2 say!
Anyway as I was saying- as of tomorrow i will b starting herbs and massage with a brand called Embrace. My friend has used it and says its been workin 4 her so im gonna give it a go. The NB should still eventually give u permanent growth cos u r still pumping and forcing a pull on the breasts which in turn gives u tissue growth.
If u do go ahead with the NB use ur Brava domes and just purchase their hand pump. I think u get mush better results with the BRava domes.

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) To yourcuties September 7 2008, 3:59 PM

Unfortunately I got so depressed using the Brava system for lots of different reasons that i couldn't bear to look at it anymore & binned it, honestly wish i had kept it now but depression can make you do funny things :0
I'm really not sure what size domes to go for with the nb. I seem to be a really funny size/shape. By all the bra measurements i've done (including the 85b's 3 way calculater) i come out as a 32aa however i can't fit into a 32 aa bra & can sometimes fit into a 32 b if it's well padded. Also i remember from my brava expeariance having quite a good ammount of swelling so do you think i should just go for the medium domes? I'd also add that i'm quite petite-5ft tall & between a 6 & an 8 (uk size) so would the small be a better option-any ideas?

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 7 2008, 5:29 PM

the noogleberry domes are smaller, but rounder, than brava. dont get small , it wont cover enough 'ground'and there's practically not room for swelling. I have an underbust of 28.5 and got the large straight away. i also got the soft cup rings , and had no trouble at all getting them to stay at the same time. some people have trouble for the first couple of weeks, so if you do its normal.
medium would be the smallest i would suggest, but even though im a cup size a/aa, i wouldn't get it.

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) dome size September 7 2008, 5:44 PM

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking that that was probably the case, i've not really heard of anyone getting on with the smallest nb domes. Think i might give the medium one's a try though or maybe just go straight for the large. Do you happen to know weather or not the nb web site has details of the actual measurements of the various size domes?

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 7 2008, 6:01 PM

yes they do,and somewhere is some post louise (i think i remember it being louise) posted the measurements of nb, brava, and bb so that you can compare.

yourcuties
(no login) Re: Anybody get on with the nnoogleberry pump system. September 8 2008, 5:48 AM

When I first oredered my NB i got their domes 2. (I didnt click that I could have just used my Brava domes)Any way I ordered the small and medium. The small didnt fit over my nipples and the my whole boobs didnt fit in 2 the mediums. And i was a 10AA! Which is I think a 32AA.

noogleberry experience
April 20 2009 at 3:32 PM mountaintop (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks

I see you guys are doing a lot of discussing about Noogleberry and I just wanted to tell you about my personel experience using it. I started the system just over 3 months ago and have managed to gain 3" (33.5" to 36.5"). The "expansion was slow and steady). My pumping schedule was a little erratic. Half the time I pump about 3 times a day for 2-3 hours in total. The other half the time I pump at most, once a day for 30 minutes. This is not by choice, it's lifestyle driven. Needless to say, it seems to work anyhow. In my humble opinion, the "growth" is driven by the breasts ability to sustain a "swell". The swelling within the breast, I believe, causes tissue expansion. Whatever system keeps the breast swollen the most should be effective. For some women that means long hours, for others short periods more often. Perhaps for others, higher pressures. I don't pump hard. I never allow my breasts to get purple or even red. I've never had "red dots, brown hickeys" or any kind of skin discolouration. I don't swell particularily in the domes. Maybe .5". I use large domes because I want the base to cover as much of my breast tissue as possible. I also find it more comfortable (less pulling on the nipples). I think that "more often" is the most effective way to increase breast tissue. Perhaps the 13 to 14 hours between use for brava users is too long a break for some people. Perhaps a half hour of suction between would be helpful. Long term noogleberry users believe their "growth is permanent". I tend to agree, however, it's pretty obvious that once your breasts have reached a certain size (whatever that is) it can be maintained with a few sessions a week. Anyhow, it probably works as successfully as Brava in terms of percentage of women with growth. The permanent issue is something that Noogleberry management don't promise but it makes sense that any system would ultimately be permanent. For those of us who can't commit to Brava, Noogleberry is an inexpensive alternative that is easy to use (my own husband does'nt know I'm doing this) that gives results. good luck, mountaintop

Author Reply
tr1gger
(Login tr1gger) Re: noogleberry experience April 20 2009, 3:57 PM

hi Mountaintop. Your carefully reasoned posts have been a great inspiration to me! I've read most of what you've written on growing breasts so far, and it makes perfect sense to me. Actually, a lot of what I've been talking about over here has come what I learned from you, and some others on Noogleberry site that have become experts on suctioning for breast growth in the years they've grown their own, and talked to so many women on their individual experiences. The Noogleberry forum is such a helpful place.

I've been coming to this forum mainly because I'm using brava domes, and going for some long wear times in hopes of speeding the growth thing up and getting some permanent growth. These brava domes come with their own problems, despite being considerably more comfortable than the NB ones. So it's good to be around others going through it.

I like both systems for different reasons, but definitely agree that the NB allows you to still have a life while growing breasts, and the brava system is pretty intense. I've combined the two to suit my needs.

Anyway, nice to hear from you! It's great for people to know there are options. And particularly that there's a way to do suction for breasts privately, as one of the major drawbacks of doing brava is the way it affects relationships.

Eox3
(no login) Re: noogleberry experience April 20 2009, 11:34 PM

Mountaintop - when you say you have to pump, do you mean you have to manually sit there and pump with your hand for a 1/2 hour a couple times a day? Also, do you have an opinion on the two different types of tubing you can buy with Noogleberry? Do you still have the inches you've gained?

tr1gger
(Login tr1gger) Re: noogleberry experience April 21 2009, 2:48 PM

Hey Rox3, no, you don't have to continually pump for half an hour. Just pump em up nice and firm, and give it another little pump as the breasts swell into the domes and pressure gets less. Just a few pumps per hour session.

mountaintop
(no login) Re: noogleberry experience April 21 2009, 3:39 PM

Hiya there

Tr1gger is right. You just kind of relax while they suck away. I can easily go an hour without a pump. There's no discomfort other than the fact that the domes will release if you wiggle too much. I have various strategies for keeping the seal going while shifting around etc.
Yes, I've certainly kept the gain. I'm guessing I will continue to gain at this pace. Perhaps not the inch per month I've been averaging! I have no idea of knowing how much is real "growth" and how much is temporary swelling. I don't see any reason to stop right now and find out. I guess I would slow right down to maintenance levels if I reached 38 inches. I don't want to look too different nor do I want to need new clothes. I intend to only do maintenance pumping during summer. It's too busy around my house to hope for more than that. If I feel like carrying on, I can do that next winter when I have more time. mountaintop

tr1gger
(Login tr1gger) Re: noogleberry experience April 22 2009, 3:25 AM

Excellent Mountaintop! I'm thrilled for you. You must have a 'nice rack' now (as we say in Australia, or the blokes do, anyway!)

NB newbies?
April 1 2008 at 11:35 PM boobylove (Login boobylove)

Any other NB newbies to join ???

I am getting and starting my NB system (the end of this week hopefuly) and would love a NB mate.

I am 34A and want to increase to a cup . with hopefuly permanant growth. ( never know)

will be pumping 1/2 h daily (x2).

I was thinking starting herbs as well if necessary. bbuuttt will see!

xxx

Author Reply
boobylove
(Login boobylove) sheep April 1 2008, 11:39 PM

sheep !!!!

i read the Noogleberry thread and i am still postivviisssiinngg. SmileSmile

did you get your system yet? is it ok? what size are you ?

xxxxxxxxxxx

amy
(Login firish69) I ll b ur buddy April 2 2008, 12:22 AM

i am also waitin for my nb to arrive hopefully by friday.
I am a 32 aa maybe aaa
I will definitely post on any progress

shar
(Login sharmiah) Noogleberry April 2 2008, 3:34 PM

I hate to be negative but reading your posts I had to give you a little more info on this system, as my sister works for the manufacturer in pakistan. The company is Ves vacum and they make adult toys. This system is for using before you have S*X to make your breasts look fuller. It is not designed to grow breast tissue, just to swell them up for that evening. It simply pumps blood into your tissue. They have never sold the system for anything but a S*X aid. Im not sure it would even be safe to pump every day as this is not what the system is used for. Ask the manufacturer yourself if you want confirmation. Thought I would share this with you as you may have wasted months pumping for nothing. Shar x

Louise
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 2 2008, 7:23 PM

Shar,

This is very interesting, could your sister find out how much the system costs? The pics on their website do definitely appear to be the same equipment as Noogleberry!

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NB newbies? April 2 2008, 7:53 PM

The first time I saw the NB was on Alibaba and thought about buying directly from them. Do you know how much they sell the system for (pump and 3 cup sizes)?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NB newbies? April 2 2008, 8:31 PM

I enquired to the adult toy company about becoming a distributor - they said I would need to buy minimum 50 sets but here's the shock....the price is:

Breast pump with 03 breast cups price is 20 USD$.

Breast pump with 06 breast cups is 32 USD$.

And that's in US!!!!

boobylove
(Login boobylove) to Firish69 April 2 2008, 9:40 PM

Amy!

just wanted to know if you were going to do herbs with your NB suction??

What been said bout swelling is bit discouraging but if some BB , brava , NB girls managed to get some pretty much permanant or maintenance only boobs , i am still motivated.

i also think that if i can nourish that swelling with booby food and herbs , would be a good combo.

keep in touch

boobylove

xxx

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NB newbies? April 2 2008, 11:57 PM

Louise,
WOW, what a steal. Thanks for the info.

amy
(Login firish69) booby love April 3 2008, 12:16 AM

Ok just got my nb today and fought like hell to put it together,i couldn't get the tubing on the cups 4 ever.

Anyhow i immediatly lubed up with vitamin e and did 10 min of trial and error pumping.

I didnt get any swelling but i guess 10-15 min twice a day for a week to start so u don't hurt ur tissue and can do more in the coming weeks.

I am doing chicken feet soup and vitex but am thinking of doing sum herbs

God i want boobs Im a aa and r saggy and no breast tissue(deflated from nursing 4 kids for a year each)plus am thin and their all stretched marked
I know sounds beautiful HAHA

i'm wondering with suction if u need tissue to work with or if it makes more

Now Im wondering bout brava and bb for permenant growth or if sumone could instruct me how to sleep with the nb on and what pressure to leave it at.

My breasts were reddish purplre at 10 min with circles but it went away

so keep in touch boobie love and good luk

Louise
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 3 2008, 7:34 AM

Hi Amy,

As far as I'm aware no-one has successfully managed to sleep with NB on, the domes are either on too tight and they couldn't sleep or not tight enough and the domes fell off. Have a read of the NB forum for pumping techniques. I think most people are using 30-60mins 1-3x daily so what you are doing is fine to start with to let your skin adapt slowly but you will probably need to do it for longer and every day for several weeks before you see anything. I've been using BB recently and it is mega strong, way stronger than NB, but I still didn't see any swelling for 2 weeks so be patient!

Louise
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 3 2008, 7:42 AM

I've also had a look on Alibaba, there's loads of breast enlargement machines, I don't even know how to use most of them - scary stuff! The vacuum systm on there from Ves Vacuum is also apparently the same as NB but I don't see any others like that.

newspapergirl
(Login newspapergirl) Noogleberry April 3 2008, 8:58 AM

Thank you Shar for sharing that with us.No wonder I did not get results.I did think the domes were only designed to wear for mins rather than hours.The shape of the domes makes it so uncomfortable to wear.I am angry that Noggleberry have started a forum to make us beleive this system is designed for Breast enlargement when in fact is just a toy! You can buy toy pumps for a few pounds.I think it is misleading us all as to what the product actually is.Is should be listed as a marital aid! Had I known this i would never have bought the system and wasted my time with it.If Lucy is that honest then she should tell everyone it is just a marital aid.
I am still using Brava and getting a small amount of swelling.

amy
(Login firish69) Re: NB newbies? April 3 2008, 12:38 PM

ok thanx girls

Louise-do u think brava or bb is better?
and how long to get swelling from brava vs 2 weeks with bb.

And lastley,Do u feel u need breast tissue for success with suction(i have like none)
I dont c how this could work?

Louise
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 3 2008, 8:50 PM

Hi Amy,

I can't really comment on BB vs Brava as I'm not done with BB and also with Brava I lost a lot of weight which would reduce the amount of growth. Brava recommend about 12-20 weeks and I used it for 30, BB recommend 8 weeks then 2 week break then another 8 weeks - I intend to use for 15 weeks straight because I need to finish at a certain time.

I noticed swelling with Brava after the first night but that was about 9 hours, also BB you are supposed to use for 45-60 mins 1-2x daily. Because I'm naughty and impatient I started using the BB for 30 mins before each Brava session for about the last 10 weeks (out of the 30 total) so maybe if I'd used BB for a full hour I would've got more swelling sooner, although several people also found no swelling then suddenly on day 15 there it was!

I was very pleased with my Brava result, esp as I only bought it so I'd know for sure it didn't work before I considered spending big bucks on stem cell treatment. Although I want 1-2 cups more (or ideally huge dirty F cups so I can go on a starvation diet to fix my thighs) I am satisfied enough with how I look now for any surgery to be off the menu. Remember I used Brava for 30 weeks, the longest I left it off in that time was 30 hours and that happened twice, I wore for an average of 15 hours per night which is a big commitment and then there's the money. I'm glad it was so expensive otherwise I'd have binned it in the first week as it's so uncomfortable to start with, it does get better after about a week but that first week I was getting 1-2 hours sleep per night while working full time. BB interferes with your lifestyle a lot less and supposedly it is not detrimental if you miss the odd session esp in my situation where I'm doing more than the minimum anyway. I have found I get more swelling in 30 mins with the XL than 60 mins with the large so it seems to help if you can wear domes that are too big so that there is more of a pull around the breast rather than your skin relaxing when it's squashed against the side.

Really have no idea about suction for AAs, I was loose 32B (?32A) when I started so definitely not huge.

Lucy
(no login) Noogleberry April 4 2008, 12:49 AM

Dear All, im Lucy from Noogleberry and its great to see so many comments about the Noogleberry system and i thought since there were quite a few issues raised, i had better respond.

Firstly, we have never advertised our system promising permanent results unlike some other companies and when I started to develop the system some 4 years ago, although i was confident it would produce breast enlargemnent, it has certainly exceeded my expectations. Judging by the daily emails i receive and requests for larger cups i am absolutely certain it works well for more people than it does not work well for. But while it suits many people, it will not suit everyone and Im sure you agree that this is the case with all the other systems. This underpins our philosophy; that we aim to be able to provide people with the means of breast enlargement with a vaccum device without causing them financial hardship and to offer ongoing support. So i guess the bottom line and reality is that while it is great for many people, it will not be everyones cup of tea and this can be for many different reasons. If only we knew beforehand who it would and not work for, then we could obviously make everyone happy and i never recommend our system if i dont think it will work. This is why i strive to keep the price as low as possible.

Well! what about VesVacuum! now that caused a bit of debate! Actually, they are one of our business partners and an extremely efficient company. In fact the CEO happens to be a great family friend and he's actually flying to the UK to spend the weekend with me and my family. I really had to smile when someone said that the NB was just an adult toy! How could you have sex with someone with that on or even after! I must say that i ve never knowingly sold a NB to anyone who wanted it for that purpose, but maybe there is a market somewhere! The connection with VesVacuum came about through my husband who is an expert in the treatment of impotency and through his job became associated with Vesvacuum and encouraged me (tactfully) to look at developing their breast enlargement system. That was several years ago and almost everything you see on that breast pump page on their website was developed, trialed and funded by ME!!! Im not driven by money and so i actively encourage them to market these designs and so they will ship to places where i cant and dont want to. Sure it says vacuum erection on the hand pump, but so what! if its good enough for willies then its good enough for boobs and no one , except now has ever questioned it.
I was fascinated to learn about the prices that were quoted for just buying 50 sets!! i buy thousands and dont get that price espicially after shipping, taxes, duties. and of course then we add the superior tubing and packaging etc. Anyway , why would one person want 50 sets? best not to ask!

Of course we could produce NB in the UK or US, but guess what, id be waiting months and the prices would be crazy and im also sure the quality not as good! Then i wouldnt be able to offer the system at such a good price. Im a sucker for a sob story and maybe i shouldnt tell you this, but sometimes i give our systems away, but dont tell everyone. I wouldnt be able to do this if i had to produce the NB in the UK.

Now! what about the NB forum! i must admit that when our webmaster added it to my website without asking me i could have swung for him, but my arms werent long enough. I was already busy enough and knew little about forums but guess what? and i know this will come as a shock to some; all the people are genuine users and unlike other company's forums , we NEVER make things up or pay people to say lovely things about us. I guess if you read through the forum you would soon see that anyway because there are negative things which we dont remove and also positive things about other breast systems which we never edit or remove. Why would we? people should be entitled to be informed about all the available options and plus i would run out stock too quickly if people only bought ours and id be too busy i wouldnt be able to watch 'Lost' and 'Eastenders'. So i guess the bottom line is; the forum is very similar to this one in that it is unbiased and genuine.

Second to lastly, have you ever wondered why NB is never advertised on Google or other websites? The truth is because we spend a big fat ZERO on advertising and never have to as our sales are generated by word of mouth and recommendation and thats how we intend to keep it.

I hope this has helped to clarify a few things but please feel free to email me if you are still unsure about anything.

best wishes
Lucy Smile
from Noogleberry

Natale69
(no login) so what is the deal here anyway? April 4 2008, 1:55 AM

Sure 20 dollars US... I guess you forgot to say whether that was for 1 unit or 50. I guess if you really bothered to do your homework and wanted to give a complete story you would have remebered that information. Did you remeber to say you had to pay cash in advance? Does Ves Vacuum stand behind their product in the event of failure? How long before you get replacements for defective items from Ves Vacuum? What is their refud replacement policy?

Do you have any understanding to the legalities of selling the ves vacuum system as a medical device as opposed to selling the system as an aid or even a toy?

Do you have any idea or understanding of the concept as it relates to the principle of pumping your breasts with any type of vacuum type system?

But I suppose for your purposes of ruining peoples hopes and dreams of increasing their breast size you did a very good job.

Oh and BTW you did a nice job of talking up the Brava system. for the price you were foolish wenought to spend on that system you could sell that then contact ves vacuum and but 50 units and start you own company...

I've been using ny MB for more than a year and am very happy with the results. I bought my "toy" for myself to use as an exercise machine to enhance my breasts not to stimulate them. As for a toy when I am wearing it, who is getting sexually aroused here me because my SO can't fondle and carress them or me because he can't fondle or carress them? Or is that supposed to be the thrill?

As for NB users that are here, if you really want honest help information and support go to the NB site. If you want someone tearing you down and telling you that you can't reach your dream then stay here and share uninformed ideas and get uneducated advise from someone that already is looking down on you instead of chatting with people that want to offer support and honest information on personal results.

I am Natale69 and I use my NB every day!

Louise
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 4 2008, 7:30 AM

Natale - How can you say I was foolish to spend the money on Brava? I find that really insulting, you have no idea what my booby budget is or what kind of work I do. I work my arse off with my own company to have the money to spend on what I want and I think that's my concern. I am also insulted that you consider my opinions to be uneducated - I have top grades at GCSE and A-Level, a first class BSc, a postgrad certificate and my professional qualification. These are actually in a medical related area too so I know about biology, chemistry, pharmacology etc. I have used Brava for 7 months and I'm halfway through using BB. I'm not sure what further qualification I need to use a breast pump? I'm not sure what qualifications you have to make blanket statements about people you know nothing about.

Brava would have been worthwhile if it was double or triple the price as it is permanent and it worked.

I have actually recommended many of the people on here to look at the NB site but I am slightly concerned at the markup now. What is being sold by Ves as a unit is much more than what is being sold by NB as a unit so NB is putting on a pretty high markup. As I said I have a job and don't care to spend the £800 to order 50 units so I can undercut Lucy because I can't be arsed to go to the post office and send the damn things out to people. The point I am making is that yes NB offers a fast and frindly service, I have never said anything negative about this, but you are paying a lot for it and I think that should be made clear.

E.g. the cheapest NB double system is £35 + the two cheapest sets of extra domes are £14 + £18, this gives a total of £67 for what Ves are selling for £15. Maybe you wouldn't need the guarantee if he sent you 4 complete sets for you money!

When I contacted Ves asking to become a UK distributor they actually sounded quite interested!

I also have never said the NB users are not satisfied although for some reason the ones who haven't been satisfied seem to post on here and not on the NB site. There is no-one to my knowledge who has permanently stopped NB use and been happy with their growth so it does not even compare to BB and Brava who may only have 50:50 success rate.

You say you pump every day well I don't have to!

I have also been polite enough to refrain from posting any negative comments on the NB forum and have just stopped reading it instead. I suggest you do the same here if you are unhappy with the comments made by unbiased people.

Lucy
(no login) NB Costs April 4 2008, 9:10 PM

Louise your academic achievements are very commendable and mine are not unlike yours, but i wont bore you with the details. With regards to Natale and speaking from experience, i have found her to be one of the most highly qualified persons i have encountered when it comes to breast enlargement and her advice is often second to none.

I dont know if you studied business at uni, but maybe i could just enlighten you with regards to the costs associated with trying supply the NB and making a living since you feel there is a vast markup.

Firstly, you are way off the mark with the so called wholesale price if you think you can just buy a complete system for £16!!!!. You personally will never be supplied with the breast products you see on the Vesvac website and that i have developed. I am a partner and have the sole distribution rights for the UK. This is normal good business practice.

Lets take for example one of our popular sellers from the website which is the single 2 cup system which we sell for £29.99. After paying the high shipping costs, import duties, handling charges and delivery charges from the airport to our base, i would be lucky if i paid £10 for that system. Now, as mentioned previously, i charge £29.99 from the website. So £29.99 less £10 per unit leaves me with £19.99. Aah, but then i have to pay for shipping the item and in fact i believe you failed to mention that our prices includes shipping. So if i then shipped this system to the US for example it costs me at least £10 including post and packaging. So this then leaves me with £19.99 less £10 shipping costs = £9.99 . Oh , i forgot to mention that when we receive our systems they are in the raw state and we pay extra for superior tubing, the tee peice kits, and printing instruction sheets. Then we give it a warranty. So from that £9.99 you can minus £3 or £4 and im left with probably about £6. Then if you deduct about 30% in income tax/ NI charges , this leaves about £4 . I havent deducted any general business overheads from this yet and we'll call it £1 , so this leaves £3. Sorry i forget to mention the Paypal charge and conversion costs of about £1.50 that we are charged on £30. I guess making about £1.50 from a £10 investment isnt bad, but trust me , im not exactly printing money nor want to.

Im not sure how much Brava make from each sale but maybe they'll let you know if you ask them.

Now, obviously the amount of profit varies depending on the item and you seemed to suggest it would be better value to offer the 6 cup system. Trust me, i dont know anyone who has requested this and i would much rather someone buy a much cheaper 2 cup system and if they dont get on with it, they havent lost so much. If i was in this for a quick buck i would be selling stacks of the 6 cup systems for over £100 and not worrying about whether this was the right system for each person. Most people only need 4 cups.

Product Development;
Now as you know, product development is extremely important to most businesses and we're no different. Most of our developments have been instigated by requests from our very happy users; i.e. the need for larger cups as their breasts increased. The following will give you an idea of what i personally fork out for this;

The large cup you see on the website cost me £2500 to produce. The extra large cup cost me £3000 . The tooling involved is expensive and the process time consuming. I dont even come close to breaking even on these new cups as i decide NOT to inflate the prices to recoup my costs. Im not sure if you are familiar with the costs of new drug treatments but when a new drug is introduced for example; Herceptin for breast cancer, it costs thousands of £/$ to prescribe even though the cost per unit may only be a few £/$ . This is the case for about 7 years until the license expires and then it is sold for literally pence. You will see this with pregnancy testing kits this month and the price will be slashed. Well we do not build these costs into prices and i pay for the development out of my own pocket.

As you know, we have been developing our new cup rings and the ones i had made for the medium cups cost me over £500 and about £6 per ring!! How much did i sell them for? Well i offered them all to our forum members for £6.99 for 2 rings including shipping! So i made a big loss but was happy to. In fact Louise, YOU personally benefitted most because you ask me for 4 rings and i let you have 4 for £6.99 including postage even though they that cost me £24!

I have just had to fork out another £2000 in design costs, protypes and new rings for the small, medium and large cups. It will take me years to recoup the money, but i dont care.

You asked me to obtain some sheeting for 2 cups made of the same material as the rings and i ordered this and it cost me nearly £40 per square metre and i ordered several square metres. (By the way they arrived today so i will send the 2 small sheets you need asap.)

You did not pay the full price for your NB system as i gave you discount and in the last 2 months i have sent you 2 lots of silicone sheeting at less than what it cost me and even though you offered to pay for some tubing, i sent you 4 metres of it for free even though it costs £5.99 per metre on my website.

Now what about our airlock kit. You have to admit, its a good quality item and i sell it for £9.99 including shipping on the website. Well, it actually costs me over £6 for the airlock and £1 for the silicone tubing = £7. So once i have funded the shipping, i make about £1 by the time it is made up and package. But i do it because i want to, not to get rich. In fact , i let you have an airlock kit for £4.99 including postage so again i made a loss but was happy to.

Now, as you know it has always been my policy to give discount to forum members since they give of their time, wisdom and experience. Our current forum membership is about 470 , so if you multiply the amount of discount and help i have given you by 470 members you may be getting close to the amount of money i give away very happily i might add and maybe you can realise that i am not a rich person and have very little spare time when i am not answering emails.

Louise, you are welcome to try to find someone who could offer the same products and service that Noogleberry does at a cheaper price but i suspect you will be dissappointed with either the products or customer service. After all the time, energy and money i have invested in developing the products you see on our site or vesvac site it appears you are somehow poised to try and cash in now. I cant even begin to describe how hurt and upset i felt when i read your posts. I am just so grateful for all the wonderful emails of support i have received since which definitely has restored my faith and reassured me that i am not working in vain.

I really hope this does set the record straight and as you know from the NB forum and our past friendship, i am normally very placid and easy going but i felt obligated to reply.

Best wishes
Lucy
from Noogleberry.com

Louise
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 5 2008, 7:00 AM

Lucy,

The prices I put on here were what Ves Vacuum emailed me when I asked about becoming a UK supplier, they said nothing about you having any distribution rights they just told me that would be the unit price and there would be a minimum order of 50 units. I have no interest in selling these products but I don't like to think I've recommended people to buy them for 4x the cost they could've bought them if someone else was bringing them in.

Every time you offered me a discount I said it made me feel uncomfortable and I was happy to pay full price - please don't throw that in my face now!

Lucy
(Login noogleberry) NB Costs April 5 2008, 9:36 AM

Well i just hope my last post has illustrated the costs involved,

best wishes

Lucy

Sharmiah
(Login sharmiah) Noogleberry argument! April 8 2008, 10:27 PM

Oh dear I never thought this would have started so many arguments.It seems Noogleberry users only want to hear about positive results.The ladies that didn't get results have been made out to be liars.Its all got a bit nasty.Don't like this sort of thing.Louise seems to have been picked on by Noogleberry users and the owner for speaking her mind.Not very nice!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NB newbies? April 8 2008, 11:41 PM

It's the sellers of this stuff that have to worry about these threads as it's their business interest, I don't care if a few people I've never met want to have a go at me on an internet forum when I only copied and pasted the info the manufacturer emailed me.

I'll start another thread to see if we can get a headcount of positive vs negative NB experiences.

Anon
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 9 2008, 2:16 AM

Just curious, Louise, what is your intent behind creating the positive vs. negative posts regarding Noogleberry? It's fine that you don't agree with Lucy or don't think the product works, but to write about Eve tracking down IP addresses and such? I've also read your other posts attacking other Eve members. It seems as though you are taking things a little too personal and have a vendetta/something to prove.

Louise
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 9 2008, 1:22 PM

Funny how you sign is as anonymous to write that!

What I meant is that as Eve can see the IP addresses there is no point anyone posting repeatedly on either the positive or the negative threads under different logins to try to fix the vote.

Quite frankly I don't care if the Noogleberry staff go out of business or win the lottery, what I don't want is this forum to be used in a biased fashion for advertising. The whole point of this site is that it is not linked to any particular product, it is supposed to be factual, somewhere people can get honest reviews and make up their own minds on how to spend their money.

I have posted negatively against people who sign is as anonymous, against Littlelibrarian for the whole Kelly NBA book business, against Gokhil for never saying anything positive or helpful but repeatedly saying everyone else's ideas were stupid and now against Natale69 after he called the other girls on this forum stupid and uneducated for buying Brava. I have also posted negatively about Kiran after she offered to sell me some BB domes, kept ignoring my emails then backed out after I'd been messed around for a couple of weeks after she'd initially agreed and then kept me waiting. I have told other people that what they have suggested may not be a good idea but those 4 cases are the only ones where I have actually been quite vehement and I think that's fair enough. I have also written SPAM SPAM SPAM along the bottoms of posts particularly selling things who are not genuine users e.g. the Yourlizzy people who pretended to be several different satisfied users of their won product! I have also NEVER signed in anonymously to write negative comments about other users. At the end of the day it's Eve who moderates this forum and if she finds any of my posts offensive or against the site terms and conditions I'm sure she will remove them.

I have no vendettas against any particular person, what I'm trying to help achieve is an honest unbiased review that will be helpful to future potential buyers.

If you have any further comments maybe you'd like to sign in properly before posting them.

Anon
(no login) Hi Louise April 10 2008, 2:05 AM

Actually, my real name IS Anon. Long story short: it was misspelled at birth. (The correct spelling is Anan = west African origin; means "fourth child"). I'm sorry if my name offends you. I noticed that you didn't sign in either and don't do that from time to time.

Like I mentioned in my other post, I was just curious as to your motives. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, so let's drop it. As a whole, you seem very helpful, but lately, have been badmouthing people and causing them to be defensive. It creates a very tense and uncomfortable environment for others, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, this forum is designed to be unbiased. Some may even say it's a safe place to ask questions and share their experiences. People who come here for the sole purpose of advertising their products are called on it immediately. I think Eve members are intelligent and can tell right away if someone isn't genuine. As for false testimonials or bad products, the same principle applies. There has been plenty of people to attest that weak products such as Bloussant, SBS, etc. are a complete rip off and/or do not work. In fact, several people have already done this for Noogleberry.

As for the Noogleberry poll, it seems a little suspicious that you would create one on the heels of recent posts where you have exchanged heated words with Lucy & Noogleberry users. Why not also create a poll for other NBE methods (that do not already have one), if that is your goal, or in your words "to help achieve ... an honest unbiased review that will be helpful to future potential buyers"? People who are serious about NBE should take the initiative to do the research and read through old posts and decide for themselves what has & hasn't worked. But it is very helpful to have all that info in one place, such as a poll.

Anyway, I didn't anticipate writing such a long post. Best wishes to you Louise.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NB newbies? April 10 2008, 2:57 AM

Actually I think you'll find we often do just that, take polls to find out how many have had positive or negative results with specific products, especially new ones and/or if we start noticing a lot of people having the same side effects and such. And if my memory serves me correct, the NB device is relatively new to this forum and hasn't been polled yet. So it is only proper that it receives a fair poll. Just like all the others. The only way it could turn out to be unfair is if someone comes on with different logins and tries to post multiple times. And that is what Louise was trying to prevent by informing anyone who doesn't already know that Eve can see if it is the same person under different logins. I don't really understand what was so unclear about her posts. Sounds perfectly legit to me. Louise is just trying to look out for us. She is a great asset to us ladies and the forum.

Anon
(no login) Sorry I asked ... April 10 2008, 4:12 AM

Thank you, Kieyah, for your input. I never said that Louise's posts were unclear or that polls were not legit. And yes, she is a great asset to the forum. I just wanted to ask her about her motivations, that's all. I'm looking at it from a different perspective and thought it was a fair question - I guess I was wrong.

Louise
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 11 2008, 7:59 PM

Anon - Whether or not I bother to actually sign in I always write my name so my posts are attributable to me. If using 'Anon' is going to be confusing why not make up a forum name - Louise isn't my real name you know! Like I said my motivation is to keep this forum honest - note I have not posted on either the negative or positive NB threads and I don't see how asking other people to either say whether they have had a positive or negative experience with a particular product is suspicious. The idea was to let regular users share their experiences so potential users can make up their own minds, if it's such a great product then the overwhelming number of positive responses should reflect that! The main things NB has to offer over BB and Brava is that it's cheap, convenient and has good customer service - it is not marketed as providing a permanent result and will not give growth that would not be achievable by using BB or Brava. The reason I will no longer be recommending it or participating in their forum is that it is not that cheap if it is being sold at 4x the price it can be ordered from abroad and that the customer service can easily afford to give discounts and replace faulty equipment if they are hugely overcharging to begin with. I know Brava totally overcharge too as if you buy the domes and smartbox and skincare separately from Brava it costs about half what it costs to buy the same stuff as a first time purchase - but Brava can definitely give permanent results with persistent use and is not marketed in such a personal and friendly way. We have repeatedly discussed on this forum the costs of Brava and although I bought direct from Brava and was very pleased I have advise other people to buy the domes only from ebay and make their own airlock as this provides better value for money unless you are going to get through 4+ pairs of domes. I don't have a vendetta against Brava too do I? I'm not quite sure which people you think I'm having a go at but the only person in this post I have written a long tirade against is Natale69 and that was after he insulted everyone who uses this forum. I will not be called stupid or uneducated when answering a question that someone else wanted an answer to, so advised him not to read this forum if he only wanted positive reviews. Are you satisfied now or do I need to reword this sentiment yet again?

P.s. thanks Kieyah, not sure I've been much use to you (although I guess you don't need much help with those E-cups!). Thanks also for your advice on using the BB XL on a small frame, I really feel it has kick started my second phase.....permanent D here I come!

Livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: NB newbies? April 11 2008, 10:02 PM

I have been reading these posts for several months and Louise deserves credit for the obvious time she has put in to being very helpful. Anyone that has problems or issues and has asked for help has received help from her. I think she goes out of her way to encourge users. About pricing and such, everyone has to decide for themselves what they are willing to spend and what they see as a value. We will probably all have different views and opinions.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NB newbies? April 16 2008, 8:20 PM

Good lord. I just read this thread and everything made perfect sense to me, Louise was merely pointing out some facts about pricing (and defended herself against that natasha person, rightfully so). I think some of you people have made a massive deal about nothing to be honest.

Thanks Louise as always for being so helpful and informative.

lucy Ann
(Login lucyannhill) Noogleberry April 16 2008, 9:33 PM

Just read all these posts and it all looks like it has got a bit silly,why has Lucy come on this group saying she only earns about two pounds from selling the Noogleberry system-would you bother.I think women should be able to talk about a product freely without being attacked by the person selling it.I used Noogleberry and got no results either.If I had read this forum before buying one I don't think I would have bothered with Noogleberry.Louise has been picked on by some Noogleberry users for no reason-all seems a little childish !!!

Kelly
(no login) Re: NB newbies? May 11 2008, 12:00 PM

Boobylove,
I am not going to comment on the forum of the others as I believe that it became irrelevant to your initial posting. I would like to comment to you about the noggleberry results. I have been using the noggleberry since January or February. My results have been good. I went from a AA cup to now still using a A or B cup and filling them up. I am not a "porn star" by any means. However, I fill my bra and feel great about that. I begin with a medium cup and couldnt think about keeping the large on. Now I solely use the large. At first when using the large, I would have to use the medium to get some swelling enough to get the large on. Now its been two months and I never use the medium.

I can see that this could be used as a sex toy when first removed from your breast. The breast are immediately firm and swollen until the blood leaves them. So a man would be attracted to this, leaving for romance. But I must say, that tissue has grown in and around my breast significantly. This has not been an overnight fix, however its been a pleasant and unexpected gain. To be able to fill my bra and feel like a sexy lady when I go to the beach is remarkable. I may have to still use on a daily basis to maintain growth and blood supply, but it sure beats the alternatives. There are some days that I just can not find the time to sit for 30 min to pump and when I get back to it the next day I pleasantly full again.

I am greatful to Noggleberry that their prices have remained extremely reasonable and Lucy has been very helpful professional. Louise has been very honest in her posts on the forum and I have found them most useful as well.

I hope that this has been some help to your initial question and much luck to you

Kelly
(no login) Re: NB newbies? May 11 2008, 12:02 PM

Boobylove,
I am not going to comment on the forum of the others as I believe that it became irrelevant to your initial posting. I would like to comment to you about the noggleberry results. I have been using the noggleberry since January or February. My results have been good. I went from a AA cup to now still using a A or B cup and filling them up. I am not a "porn star" by any means. However, I fill my bra and feel great about that. I begin with a medium cup and couldnt think about keeping the large on. Now I solely use the large. At first when using the large, I would have to use the medium to get some swelling enough to get the large on. Now its been two months and I never use the medium.

I can see that this could be used as a sex toy when first removed from your breast. The breast are immediately firm and swollen until the blood leaves them. So a man would be attracted to this, leaving for romance. But I must say, that tissue has grown in and around my breast significantly. This has not been an overnight fix, however its been a pleasant and unexpected gain. To be able to fill my bra and feel like a sexy lady when I go to the beach is remarkable. I may have to still use on a daily basis to maintain growth and blood supply, but it sure beats the alternatives. There are some days that I just can not find the time to sit for 30 min to pump and when I get back to it the next day I pleasantly full again.

I am greatful to Noggleberry that their prices have remained extremely reasonable and Lucy has been very helpful professional. Louise has been very honest in her posts on the forum and I have found them most useful as well.

I hope that this has been some help to your initial question and much luck to you

Kelly
(no login) Re: NB newbies? May 11 2008, 12:03 PM

Boobylove,

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: NB newbies? May 11 2008, 1:03 PM

kelly - do you use 30 min twice a day or only once? thanks

Kelly
(Login kemcclta) Re: NB newbies? May 11 2008, 3:35 PM

Dandelion

I use for 30 mins twice per day. Sometimes I can manage to get an hour in or more. I have to say that I dont think that it changes the fact that my circulation causing cells to grow any more or less. I am thin and dont have much more skin to fill, however by just using for 30 mins brings that blood back into my breasts long enough to cause some cell growth. Over time I have gained more than I ever expected. Hope this helps you.

Kelly

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NB newbies? May 11 2008, 6:33 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience Kelly. I've been using the NB since a couple of months and also started at AA. I'm now an almost full A cup.

Kelly
(Login kemcclta) Re: NB newbies? May 12 2008, 1:07 AM

Ann

Your very welcome. I am glad that you are seeing improvement too. Its a slow progression, but then I new that it would be. There are times when I think a quick surgery would be easier, but patience is far better, I feel. I am deeply impressed to have fullness now. My fiance likes it too. You keep up the great patience and good luck to you!

Amy
(Login amy_m8427) Re: NB newbies? May 12 2008, 10:49 AM

Although people have already been lending their support to Louise, I'd just like to add something to the Noogleberry users, sellers & anyone else.

I used it a few years ago and got no results. I've tried numerous pills and creams. When you go onto ANY herbal enhancement company page, you're always bombarded with the good reviews, etc... which MAY or MAY NOT be true.
To be honest with you I've tried so many things which didn't work I seriously DID become very cynical about the reviews on many sites & after finding this forum I don't think I've found any other place for UNBIASED discussion over results, what works and what doesn't.

I've read so many posts by Louise and questioning things is the only way anyone is going to get answers, so I just wanted to say a big thank you to Louise, Keiyah and countless others I've gotten SO much more information from here than I've found anywhere else on the web over all the years I've been looking!!!

Thank you!

Amy:o)

Princess Pearl-Brenda
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: NB newbies? May 12 2008, 8:53 PM

WOW that was disgusting the way Natale, whoever that is, just comes on with a cloud of negativity and attacks Louise.
That was really uncalled for. Louise is the backbone of this forum, she spends a lot of time being helpful to us with our questions, and sharing her personal experiences. Her info that she has shared is invaluable.

Many women post questions directly to her, that is what a great reputation she has. Even if she didn't have the fabulous school and all in her background, which she does, she obviously undoubtedly knows what she is talking about. Any facts she has ever given can be researched and they are always true. No need to research what Louise says, she knows her science. ...and herbology!

Rude of someone to just appear out of nowhere and spread sourness. That bothered me for awhile, I am now posting my feelings. Shame on Natale or whoever whatever you are

And notice how Louise continues to remain a woman with class even in the face of adversity. That is a wonderful characteristic. Hats off to you Louise and thanks for being here for support and all. Don't mind that----nevermind I won't curse

Louise
(Login louise345) Re: NB newbies? May 16 2008, 2:09 PM

Gosh,that got a bit heated !

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NB newbies? May 18 2008, 5:29 PM

Haven't been on in a while due to internet probs - thanks for the support girls! Let's all make sure we continue to question all the claims that are made by people who at the end of the day are trying to sell things.

I think I've come to the conclusion that for suction you don't need any fancy equipment, just something round to use for domes, rubber tubing and some way of sucking the air out - what we need to do is scour hardware stores for things to use to make our own breast pumps, as these things are not being marketed towards desperate and vulnerable people they are likely to be a fraction of the cost! So come on girls - let's make our own and grow our own!

Big hugs and big tits to all xx
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon