Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

New brava user help with tenderness

new brava user help
October 12 2008 at 5:53 PM amy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I been using brava for 3 nites.
first nite 10 hours woke up with 1/4 cup swelling excited
nite 2 8 hours no real swelling and breast pain/tenderness
nite 3 8 hours no real swelling breast pain/tenderness

Is this how ur breasts should feel as their getin used to the system or am i not drinkin enuf water or sumthin?

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: new brava user help October 12 2008, 7:57 PM

I'd say it's pretty normal, partially because of the swelling - they're over-full of fluid and will feel tender. Mine definitely feel a bit battered! Try to keep your hours low for the first couple of weeks to avoid skin irritation

aching sensations
January 14 2008 at 10:15 PM
Tori (Login Tori365)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've noticed that for the last few days my boobs have ached quite a bit while wearing brava. During the first week they were very tingly, which I imagine was due to increased blood flow. And then the last few weeks they've felt quite normal, the aching started a few days ago (am on 6 week now). Am quite excited by this as it feels like growing pains! Woo! Obviously extreme pain is not a good thing, but I've heard of people having aching or some pain when there breasts are growing- so am taking it as a positive sign Big Grin

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: aching sensations January 14 2008, 11:03 PM

Are you using the airlock or smartbox? Do you get any red hickey marks near your armpits? It's possible that you're using too much pressure (probably not if you're using a smartbox) or that it's just the pulling sensation, if you ever give BB a go remember how you felt now and you'll have a laugh, BB's so strong it feels like it's either going to pull them off or crack a rib!

Do you feel anything during the day when the domes are off? I definitely felt more when I took Wonderup + extra herbs but wasn't good at sticking with the extras.

Good luck

p.s. I'm researching the dome sizes so I'll let you know if I come up with anything regarding narrow or wide XL

Edit Message Delete Message

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: aching sensations January 15 2008, 10:32 AM

hi, no am using smartbox. I can feel a slight pull of pressure initially, and then it goes away. The aching is sometimes there slightly through the day when I'm not wearing it. Its mostly at the top area of the chest aswell, I think this may be because its flatter there. I've decided on getting wide, extra large, as I've started to touch the sides, and sometimes it cuts through some breast tissue at the side. This didn't happen when I first wore then, so I think I must have grown and thats whats causing it.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: aching sensations January 15 2008, 10:46 AM

p.s I don't like the idea of BB. It sounds a bit too harsh to me! I would be concerned about damgaging breast tissue. Also I don't want extreme temporary swelling as I think it would get my hopes up a bit too much that all that might be permanent. Thats one reason why I steer clear of airlock as I think I'd be tempted to put alot of pressure in and get huge swelling. I dont like the idea that they'd be swelling huge then shrinking before peoples eyes!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: aching sensations January 15 2008, 10:24 PM

Let me know how you get on with the wides, I'm 26.5 underbust (but I'm a midget) so not sure if they'd stay on. The narrow XL bow inwards when I suck hard which would help (the large aren't so deep so they remain rigid), so if you have trouble getting a seal then you may need an airlock. It's bad for the smartbox to use it as an airlock so get down to the aquarium centre, even if you want to use the smartbox spend the £2 on the airlock as if the smartbox breaks down you'll have to wait a few days for a new one to come through the post.

Sounds like you're doing great, keep it up x

p.s. have a look at the info Seri left on the Wide XL post I started, if you make what she describes out of card to represent where the silicone cushion on the domes would go you'll get an idea of how big the opening is and how likely you are to get a seal. If the opening goes a lot beyond your boobs you may be better with large as another girl (Lexy) used wide when maybe she should've had narrow and grew a bony ring of chest tissue round each boob, it did get a bit better after she stopped and she said her room mate said it looked ok but there did seem to be a permanent ring that she was left with - there are posts about this if you want to read what she said.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: aching sensations January 16 2008, 5:59 PM

I think I've got not much choice but to get wide really as its very difficult to get all my boob in at the side. I have to yank the domes width ways as much as possible to try and squeeze it all in, lol! I've still been getting the aching, but last night I got a pain that went straight through my left boob. That ones also filling the dome a little more than the right, as it a tiny bit bigger than the right boob. I'm in 2 minds whether to do the suction on the right boob for slightly longer at the end. Although I don't know if I'll need to, as its prob not noticeable. When they first started growing from brava the diffference seemed more obvious, but now they're looking almost the same, its as if they've evened out! Thanks for your encouragement, I just wish I could speed the process up. Am very much enjoying being a D cup at the moment anyway, so its not all bad!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: aching sensations January 16 2008, 8:56 PM

Nearly all of us have left bigger, Brava tends to enhance this as the right domes (it seems in every size) don't suck so hard because the opening is slightly blocked - use a drill bit or scredriver to poke through carefully. Search this forum for old posts by Seri on the water dribble test.

Mine was getting more and more noticeable but I swear BB has fixed it (and I only use for 30mins 5x weekly before Brava), it also helps bring them into the middle a bit, Brava makes them go East and West! I tried airlocking the right tighter, I only did it for about two days but the right was bigger for a few weeks after and that scared me I'd end up reversing it, it also gave me a bony lump on the right cleavage area which lasted for months (think it's gone now though). I'd just carry on as normal and see what you end up with - there would have to be about 2 cups difference for a man to notice anyway just make sure you boyfriend sleeps on whichever side of the bed is closer to your best side!

Let me know how you fit the wide XL.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: aching sensations January 17 2008, 12:47 PM

lol! My boyfriend did notice after he'd been with me for about 6 months! Though I think he's more observant than most men! Its true that alot of men wouldn't notice a slight difference like this tho, my boyfriend has always been quite obsessive over my breasts so after six months of messing with them he was bound to notice!! I'll let you know how I get on with the wide, they are going to take about 10-14 days to get to me as I had to get them from the states. They are new which is good, didn't really want used. I had a really hard job getting them tho and had to buy the entire system, so I'll be selling that part off. Its interesting to know about the difference in suction between the domes, I hadn't heard of this before. I'll have a fiddle with them and see, you would have thought brava would notice a flaw like that.

I started on my Voluptuo pills (made of cereals, like hops and barley), they are huge and smell like hamsters! Sort of sawdusty! Yep they are quite disgusting, just thought I'd share that with everyone!!

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: aching sensations January 17 2008, 2:32 PM

p.s. I know what you mean about brava making them go east and west! Mine are slower migrating to underneath my arms! I don't mind tho because one thing I've never had much of is width, they've always stick out at the front, but not curved out at the sides. So its no bad thing really!

Louise
(no login) Re: aching sensations January 17 2008, 4:06 PM

Tori,

I just remembered I used to have trouble getting my boobs into the opening of the narrow XL and then straight away they would touch the sides. I fixed the squeezing in problem by not waiting for the dome prep to dry so it acted as a lubricant to help them slide in better. Then when I ran out of my second roll on (at £30 each!) I gave up and just used body lotion which has been fine for the last couple of months.

Louise
(no login) Re: aching sensations January 17 2008, 4:06 PM

p.s. Hamsters! Yummy! Hope you don't just grow big round cheeks!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon