Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Glueing Brava on

glueing Brava on
September 18 2009 at 11:01 PM Orchid (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any suggestions for a way to get Brava domes to be sticky again?

Thank you
Orchid

Author Reply
Christine
(no login) gluing Brava September 21 2009, 10:50 PM

Might try liquid skin, or there is a water soluble glue for socks "It Stays" that might work. Debating trying one of the systems myself...

kiagirl
(no login) re: glueing Brava on September 23 2009, 2:32 AM

I think it's normal for the domes to lose their stickiness over time. As long as you clean them as directed and prep your skin properly(with skin prep wipes or pure aloe vera gel)you should still be able to get a good seal. I'm on my second set of domes(I outgrew my first)and they have long lost their stickiness but still work great.

4 AM and I AM PISSED
February 3 2007 at 9:24 AM nikky (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up this morning very early. i have had some major problems with this device lately. i am into week 10. my domes have lost nearly all of their tackiness and when i lay in bed i can feel air sneaking out of the top! i try to suck as much air out as i can. hoping that the box will go off when i lose too much pressure. but this morning i woke up - the domes were simply resting on my breasts - but the STUPID smartbox had not gone off at all!

this makes me wonder. how many days has this happened to me? have i been wearing this uncomfortable hunk of a thing for nothing?

here are my stats. i was a small small B. my sort of everyday bra that i used to wear is small now. i could probably still wear it but it would be tight.

so what can i do? i heard something about body glue .. this is all starting to get so ridiculous. i this thing was only better made =(

Author Reply
nikky
(no login) now 4:30 AM February 3 2007, 9:33 AM

i have just purchased some body glue online - i am hopeful that that will work.

however, i am having a problem believing that i have sunk to this new low! here it is 4 AM and i am online buying body glue! whats next?

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER awww man Sad February 3 2007, 1:23 PM

That sucks. well doesnt suck. ugh you know what i mean. maybe get a good real on them and put something tight fitting over it to make it stay on? So sorry that happened, i know that has to be frustrating. all these hrs we put in. and something like this happens.

Ynot
(no login) Apparently I have two right breasts... February 4 2007, 3:59 AM

I have recently purchased a used Brava on ebay. My husband is out of town and i'm trying to get the hang of things to see if I can go without the smartbox (it will wake him up too much). I have been experimenting for the past few days. I got aquarium tubing from walmart, a t connector and a check valve and have been inflating manually, as the smartbox seems to have an air leak at the source of the box (so much for ebay). I even tried filling with water and using the water method. It didn't work but what i did find out where I was leaking, which is on the sides near my armpits. I too was about to order bodyglue as a last ditch effort. My system came with two sets of domes. I found out if I wear the right breasts of both sides, it fit better! I haven't leaked yet this evening since i did that. So I am wondering if I just reversed the domes they would fit me better. For now, until I outgrow the smaller one i think I'm just gonna wear two right breast domes...I'm lopsided, but heck I already look stupid enough!

If you reverse the domes though, you probably will kink the tubing, so the smartbox will not work. But so far I am maintaining suction and I never did the other way..
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon