Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oils for massage

Debes usar aceite de cacahuete o maní, el de oliva no sirve

Why doesn't olive oil work? So many girls on here use it, maybe that is why some aren't having success.

I just use massage cream. Its less messy than oil, but works better than regular lotion.

(17-04-2011, 05:26 AM)Stella Wrote:  Why doesn't olive oil work? So many girls on here use it, maybe that is why some aren't having success.

I just use massage cream. Its less messy than oil, but works better than regular lotion.

hey Stella, what cream do you use? have you heard about Love 36 cream? I thought to give it a try....

Hello Stella, the olive oil if it is good, but to take it not to apply it, to apply it is much better that of peanut or peanut, which is the same thing, I spend this link to you

http://belleza-celulitis.blogspot.com/20...ordar.html
Smile 

Just received my Love 36 cream from www.generic-meds-store.com and I'm gonna start using it tonight Big Grin I'm so impatient to see if it has any effect on my brests Rolleyes

(04-05-2011, 08:36 AM)sinless Wrote:  Just received my Love 36 cream from www.generic-meds-store.com and I'm gonna start using it tonight Big Grin I'm so impatient to see if it has any effect on my brests Rolleyes

hey, please share your experiences with love 36 Smile
i'm gonna use this cream too and i'd like to know if it work 4 u Wink
thx

Hi girls, sorry for being absent so long Shy
I'm using Love36 for over a months now; i'm massaging gently at bed time and leave it overnight; my breasts became much firmer now BUT I can't say this cream increased my size... maybe this will happen from now on Tongue
2 days ago ordered another cream, hope to have better results next monthCool
Smile 

There is lots of oil for breast massage. But as per my knowledge Almond, Avocado, Borage, Shea Butter are very famous for breast massage.

You can do massage 2 times in a day, which is more beneficial to you as per my family doctor said. After bath in a day you can do massage and before sleep you can do that.
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Breast biopsy

I am using olive oil for my massage and its been doing the best for me. I would also suggest you to go for it. Its far more better then other oils. You will also feel the difference.

This is how i do my massage....what you will need: sweet almond oil..fenugreek capsoles.....small glass dish....instructions: warm small amount of ao in glass dish microwate for no more than 13 sec....open one capsole of fenugreek and.pour powder into warm.ao.....mix oil with finger.for 10-15 sec.....apply some of.the warm mixture to left breast rub breast w a tad.of force counterclockwise for 4-5 min...then rub under left armpit for 3min.....add warm mixture to right breast and repeat clockwise for same amount of time dont forget 3 min under right pit!!Big Grin do this twice EVERY DAY! Tongue my breasts feel firmer and fuller yay!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon