Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets Exchange Points of View 1inch100days.com

Hi

I have started a FREE forum, its for guys that are trying to increase the size of their penis.

But before you run away hear me out. You gals over here are honest hard working proffessional women, mothers, grandmothers, its not sleezy nor is it something to look down on just because you are trying to improve yourself.

We are the same, fathers, hard working men, from every country all ov er the world.

What am I doing here?

I have started a womens section on the forum, it is open for discussion, we would like to hear from women and only women about their views on penis size, is it important, how big is your partner, whats the smallest you have seen, does it really matter?

It would be a good idea if a moderator from this forum could give this a go ahead, as I wouldnt want to ask anything that is not allowed.

This would be good for both of us, and possibly we could learn a lot from each other. The forum is respectable and not sleezy, there is no pictures of anything rude, it is a website that I started after having experience with increasing my penis size.

I went from 6.5x5.5 - 7 x 7. thats in length by girth. I have made a routine that is FREE for men to follow. over sizty people have tried it, and all have gained around one inch divided between length and girth.

Men want girth and length, women want mass on their chest. We all want the same thing. There is much we could learn from each other.

IF you would start a mens section on here, we would post our point of view, it would be good for us to understand each other.

Come and have a look, www.1inch100days.com, its fast a free sign up, just put a username email and pw, then you are ready to post. You are able to post about anything and there is a chat room on the portal page if you want to leave a message.

17ml PE BOOTCAMP

Now if you are genuinely here for what you say you are, you will see my response and opinion here and respond to it here without me having to go to your forum. Now I do not feel that the majority of males would view this site as you say you are. Why? Because lets face it the majority of the male population is sex driven by their hormones. Alot of them would try to suggest implants to the ladies here and maybe even talk down to the ladies trying to gain, now we don't need that. Women going to your forum to make a discussion, like it or not, is different than males that are not growing breasts coming here (or have wives that are doing it cause that's different also). There is a double standard and it's because lets face it, males think with their 2nd head often it's proven scientifically you do it the majority of the day, where as females don't. So we would be honest without hormones being the cause for our opinions where as males may not be. You can disagree with me about this, but this is my opinion.

Now, I will go into what I think about penis size. I think this chart (going to attach a picture) sums it up best. Believe it or not (and I know this for a fact because girls talk) women DON'T want as big as males think we want. Males seem to think we want 8-11 inches long which is further from the truth for most women, at least in my experience from girl talk. Now for the chart, my own husband falls into the A category and I feel that is the ideal category for me personally. You know how some males say more than a handful is a waste referring to breast size? Well I say more than 7 1/2 long and 6 1/2 thick is a waste, why? Because I can't fit more than that inside me! Also more than that in thickness would hurt too much, so I wouldn't want to have sex at all, so again, a waste. But that's my opinion on it. I think you will find most women won't be so open to share their opinion on this matter because, again my opinion, some males get off to women talking about this subject. Will I go to your forum and discuss this? No, probably not. I'm a married woman, completely happy with my husband and his size, and would have no interest or business going there. Good luck with it though!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-02-2011, 09:02 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Now if you are genuinely here for what you say you are, you will see my response and opinion here and respond to it here without me having to go to your forum. Now I do not feel that the majority of males would view this site as you say you are. Why? Because lets face it the majority of the male population is sex driven by their hormones. Alot of them would try to suggest implants to the ladies here and maybe even talk down to the ladies trying to gain, now we don't need that. Women going to your forum to make a discussion, like it or not, is different than males that are not growing breasts coming here (or have wives that are doing it cause that's different also). There is a double standard and it's because lets face it, males think with their 2nd head often it's proven scientifically you do it the majority of the day, where as females don't. So we would be honest without hormones being the cause for our opinions where as males may not be. You can disagree with me about this, but this is my opinion.

Now, I will go into what I think about penis size. I think this chart (going to attach a picture) sums it up best. Believe it or not (and I know this for a fact because girls talk) women DON'T want as big as males think we want. Males seem to think we want 8-11 inches long which is further from the truth for most women, at least in my experience from girl talk. Now for the chart, my own husband falls into the A category and I feel that is the ideal category for me personally. You know how some males say more than a handful is a waste referring to breast size? Well I say more than 7 1/2 long and 6 1/2 thick is a waste, why? Because I can't fit more than that inside me! Also more than that in thickness would hurt too much, so I wouldn't want to have sex at all, so again, a waste. But that's my opinion on it. I think you will find most women won't be so open to share their opinion on this matter because, again my opinion, some males get off to women talking about this subject. Will I go to your forum and discuss this? No, probably not. I'm a married woman, completely happy with my husband and his size, and would have no interest or business going there. Good luck with it though!

Hi

thanks for your reply
I think the guys would be very happy if you made that post on the forum, it wouldnt mean any personal information being shared, if it was just a quick join then close the ccount, the men on the forum would appreiciate that. I dont want to sound rude, but your oppinion of men is a little harsh.

We have a good community of polite men, that dont think like that, they are insecure about what they have and want to make them better. A lot of men do not like big breasts either.

We all want the same thing really, and we are all trying to do it using non surgical methods, men would not suggest they have silicon breats, not the ones on the forum, if they thought that way then they would just have the same thing done on their unit.

We are trying to reach out, we think there is much we could learn from one another, it would be a historic partnership and friendship if we could just listen to each other, it would also be a step in the direction for understanding why men want big penis's for women, and why breast size is important for women not just for their partner, but for their self.

My partner has 34DD, and at the moment is a 34G. I dont want to say why, but that is how it is. I like big breasts natural ones only, my partner hates them. She wants to have them reduced, I try to tell her that most women would love breats that size but she wont listen. I feel that they make her miserable and I have trouble understaning why.

I think its something to do with the limitation for clothes and because my partner is so small framed, she feels big with them.

If you do not want to register on our forum, thats fine, but could I copy and paste what you have said, and link this forum on the thread?

It would be great if you could register, and make a thread explaining your views, it would be respected and as an admin would make sure it is treated with respect

I actually like the idea of men being able to put in their thoughts on us and our boobs. I'm sure many of men there are aware that size doesn't matter as much to women but want to be bigger to be more masculine just like women here know there are men who love small breasts but want to feel more feminine. Not to mention the boost to the self esteem when a guy who is interested in your boobs tells you that they look great and really see the improvement. I know many of nbe users have a significant other who is encouraging and provides that boost, but many of us are single. Not everyone has someone in their life that is telling us that they can see or feel the difference from the point of view of someone who is attracted to women.

I know not everyone feels this way, but this point of view hadn't been shared yet so I'm sharing it. I like that idea 17ml. I've looked around your forum and while there is a difference in language you guys tend to be very respectful in very 'boys club' kind of way. They have their naysayers just like we do.

But I would try to host videos and pictures on your own forum, 17ml. I was curious to see how well your program worked and it was a little discouraging to see I would have to join another forum to see them.

Hi Z

Thank you for your reply.

signing up to the forum is better for the community, just like I wanted to join this forum, that way im taken seriously and am able to look at replys.

It would be great if you did join and have a look at the post. There is a video on there, you do not have to be a member to view it, pictures and videos will be online, its just that we are quite new and members are joining. The video is actually of my routine that I used to use. I have hung 15lbs from my penis which added length on it. IT has a routine there also. Im not sure this would work for you but it is worth thinking about.

Here is a link, if it breaks any rules remove it.

http://1inch100days.niceboard.com/t39-ho...hang-video

WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS IMAGE OF A PENIS, it has been hanging weights all morning and is quite retracted. The size of my penis before PE, was 6.5x5.5 it is now 7 x 7

Thanks and hope to see you there.

All members are welcome on our forum. Please use the NBE title so we know who you are.

I probably didn't mean it to come off as harsh as it may have, I reread what I said, and didn't exactly mean it as it may have came off. You have to realize that myself and other women on this forum have been tormented with small breasts most our lives and the majority of the torment being in our teens and it's mostly by boys. Yes some males become adults and mature past it, but others don't. I see even as an adult now there are males that still act like high school boys, it's very disappointing and sad because they are missing out on many things they could be enriched with a woman but because they are prejudging her for superficial reasons, they miss out.

I don't mind if you link this thread on your forum at all, sure others wouldn't mind either. My fear is that, well, often with penis enlargement and breast enlargement we sometimes get perverts running a muck, I haven't seen that much here and I'd like to keep it that way. But I have seen it on other NBE forums and such.

Now as far as your partner having big breasts and wanting a reduction, to be honest if I were that big I would want one also. I'm a short and petite woman and I'm now a 32D so in a 34 band size I'm a 34C. I wouldn't want to be bigger than a 34DD personally because not only would it be hard to find clothes but I can say now that since I use to be a 32AA (flat chested) and now have bigger breasts... now often people don't look at my face first and their eyes wonder while talking to me, even when I'm covered up! So it is a bit frustrating and I can only imagine being that big how it would be, that must be awful. Also I'm sure that type of size on a small frame must be hell on her back! Think about that. I once told a guy that preferred only 34DD and bigger on skinny petite girls once (he was a friend) to go out and buy a big bra, like say size 34F or so, he got a 36E bra cause of course his frame being bigger than a females, I then dared him to fill the bra with balloons filled with pudding and wear it for a week or so, only taking it off to shower to see what it felt like. You know after only 4 days his back was killing him? Imagine how she feels, he had a bigger frame!

I can somewhat understand why a male would be insecure about their penis size but not at the same time. The only time anyone would know is when you are intimate with someone. So it's a bit different than woman having smaller breasts, ours being smaller than what is ideal is a bit more noticeable. Often we look boyish if we don't have much, where as males with a smaller size there, don't look more girlish. And I've had smaller sized lovers and they pleased me just fine. I think both males and females are very hung up on size, bigger isn't always better in my opinion. And I'm not trying to sound like a hypocrite at all, I wanted to do NBE because I went to a 34C while pregnant and lost it all going down to a 32AA after breastfeeding. So it's not that I wasn't confident as a 32AA, I was, it was I wanted what I once had back. Now that I have it, yes I've gotten greedy and want a little more haha, that's human nature though. I can admit I'm a little superficial myself. I see a skinny girl with size 34D-34DD's and I want that for myself haha. Also with the new push up bras like from VS adding 2 cup sizes I have seen what I look like with that size and I like it Tongue I know I can achieve it so why not?

The difference between breast and penis enlargement in my opinion is breasts are more vanity than penis size. A penis is essential to intimacy where as breasts aren't. One can still make love if they have big or small breasts. But really if your penis is too big, you may be limited to how many female partners can handle it. I know I couldn't handle too big, nor would I want to. I'm not saying males and females aren't as equally insecure about size of these organs, just saying one is more about appearance and one is not so much. And face it appearance is what attracts a potential mate.

Hope I cleared up better my way of thinking.

Well im not going to talk to a man about my boobs.only my husband.but i can give you some imput about the penis thing.i agree with anastasia.almost completely.i am happily married and my husband is too big for me at times.if i had to pick the ideal size i would say 8 inches but every woman is different.i honestly believe it is way more about passion for me.romance and passion.so hope my two cents helps.i honestly dont understand why you are on this sight .are you trying to grow breast.i dont get it.or are you a perv.it is a ligitimate question .and i am not trying to hurt your feelings

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon