Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek and high blood pressure

I have my blood pressure taken , 3-4 times during the week, every 48 hours ,,due to maintainance treatments im recieving. So i am very aware of those sort of changes in my body. I haven't experienced any rise in my blood pressure due to the Fenugreek i take, at least not yet. Ive been taking the following regimen .

At the start-
1-610 mg fenugreek in the morning and 1 a night.
1 -450 mg dry herb Saw Palmetto capsule in the morning and 1 at night.
1- 160 mg saw palmetto gel cap in the morning and 1 at night.
1-40 mg Soy isoflavone tablet in the morning and 1 at night.

6 months later
2-610 mg fenugreek in the morning and 2 at night.
2-450mg saw palmetto in the morning and 2 at night.
1 -160 mg saw palmetto gel cap in the morning and 1 at night.
1-40 mg soy isoflavone tablet in the morning and 1 at night.

These herb regimens generally follow a mixer full of shake made up of
1 -block of tofu,,,
1 -serving of soy isolate powder
1 -quart of soy milk,, ( i often drink a half gallon of soy milk a day.)
and sometimes half a can of pineapple, or fresh diced peaches.

I am fairly active so i work off most of this , but due to the amount im consuming i often have this in place of meals. I am still getting vegatables /salads and such and try to keep fresh fruit on hand. But my point is to provide as much needed goods for growth as i can,, and to keep testosterone production under control.

BUT,,, obviously every-bodies body is different,, so i would proceed with caution and if you sense any bad or unusual symptoms ... don't hesitate to ask your physician for the proper testing to identify anything you might be doing wrong. We only have one body, in this experiment called life, and unfortunately we are the white rat/ the test subject as well,,lol.
I wish you all the best,,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon