Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Help How do I set up Noogleberry

Help How do I set up Noogleberry
October 2 2008 at 3:45 AM delicate41 (Login delicate41)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I ordered the double breast with airlock noogleberry pump. I believe I set it up correctly. I attached the T straps to domes. The airlock is connected to Pump but now I have just two disconnected cords meeting each other where the t-strap is suppose to connect with airlock. What am I doing WRONG. HELP. Thanks

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help How do I set up Noogleberry October 2 2008, 4:06 AM

Hi Delicate,
You should have 3 tubes. Two of the tubes go to the domes and then to the T connector. The other tube attaches to the inline connector and then you attach the other part of the connector which is then linked to the pump.

If you go to the noogle website and click on the spare parts you will see all the parts and it will probably be more clear.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Edit Message Delete Message

delicate41
(Login delicate41) Re: Help How do I set up Noogleberry October 2 2008, 4:26 AM

Thanks.

But how do I attach the inline connector? I just have a tube with an opening at the end.

delicate41

Edit Message Delete Message

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help How do I set up Noogleberry October 2 2008, 1:39 PM

Hmmmm...

The connector has 2 parts which form a whole unit when snapped together- there is a tube leading into one side and a tube coming off the other side.
I wonder if you have both parts of the connector...

Go to this link and scroll down to the bottom of the page. It has a picture of the airlock kit.

http://www.noogleberry.com/spare_parts_brst.html

It looks pretty straight forward. I don't have the airlock myself and I haven't felt like I have needed it. Since the domes tend to lose a small amount of air I occasionally pump them to maintain or increase the pressure. I also tend to move in a way that dumps out a bunch of air and have to re-pump again.

You might just try hooking the pump directly to the T connector and see if you can get by with that.

waxingmoon

delicate41
(no login) Re: Help How do I set up Noogleberry October 2 2008, 2:53 PM

Thanks so much for your help. I finally have it working.

one boob at a time?
May 26 2009 at 6:56 PM StacyEllen (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls, I just got my noogleberry. I was very confused to find one big dome and one small dome. You only do one boob at a time? That's going to be time consuming. I am also trying to figure out how it will stay on since there is no silicone rim. I am going to try them out when I have time but this week isn't good for me. Think I'll give it a try next week.

Author Reply
Funkymonkey22
(no login) Re: one boob at a time? May 26 2009, 11:43 PM

Hey, i just received my NB too. Mine came with domes in pairs. I got 2 lrg, 2 med, and 2 small. I think you might have accidentally ordered them in singles. Did you buy them from the site or ebay? You can buy a cushion ring to go around the cups as well, which is located under accessories on their website. I tried it for the first time without the cushion rings and i had no problems. All i did was apply some moisturizer to my breasts before use. The suction was really good and strong. I only tested it for 10 mins, but I plan on trying it again later tonight after I get home from work. Ill keep you updated.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: one boob at a time? May 27 2009, 12:14 PM

hmmmm....yes, i guess I did order a single. It never occurred to me that you wouldn't automatically get 2 at once. Oh well, I will try my "one dome" out first and see how I like it. No sense ordering more yet.

question for anyone using NB
September 20 2008 at 5:37 PM michelle (Login Tallulahblu)

I'm not quite sure if my nb is working correctly or not. From what i understand you have to pump & hold then pump a little more-should the pressure then remain for a long period of time unless you release some air or do you have to continue pumping every couple of seconds? I get pretty good suction but have to pump a little every 4 seconds or so to increase the pressure as the pressure seems to reduce by itself. I don't mind this as it's actually quite theraputic but would just like to know if this is meant to happen.
Also if anyone has been using or just starting to use a nb any comments or advice would be really appreciated Smile
Michelle

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: question for anyone using NB September 20 2008, 7:16 PM

this does seem to happen to me sometimes, but only sometimes, so i think it has to do with how good of a seal you get. it happens to me when i use the foam rings

Jojo
(no login) question for anyone using NB September 21 2008, 6:05 AM

Hi Michelle, sometimes I find I have to pump occasionally, not as much as you said- about 1-2 minute intervals. Sometimes I am a bit lazy (or just plain tired) and I use it laying down, then I have to pump to maintain pressure more often. I also find that when I use a good cream- not too thick, then I get better suction Jojox

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) Re: question for anyone using NB September 21 2008, 7:12 AM

Ok thanks for the advice. Still can't work out weather or not i'm loosing suction through side of domes or if there's an air leak in the tubing, it almost feels as if a bit of air might be escring from the t conector so i'm going to do a few experiments later to try & get to the bottom of it. I've got bad joints so i think having to pump every few seconds is going to prove pretty tough going. I will let you know how i get on.
Michelle x.

Any of you girls using Noogleberry?
March 4 2008 at 10:06 PM Louise (no login)

What exactly is your pattern of use?

How long have you been pumping for? How many times per day? How long for? How have you made the cups stay on?!? Any results?

Author Reply
Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Any of you girls using Noogleberry? March 5 2008, 3:37 AM

I've been using the NB for a month now. I use it 30min. in the morning and an hour at night. Ocassionaly I'll use it an hour in the morning if possible, but normally it's 30min. I've had an inch increase, I ordered the small cups as I was an AA cup in the begining, now they're an A cup so the domes arn't really covering my whole chest (plan to buy the med. soon).

Do the cups stay on? Hmmm, yes pretty much. The first day took some getting used to. Especially since I've never used any suction method for BE, only a breast pump while breastfeeding. I love the NB. At first I was really intimidated with suction devices. All the maintenance and skin issues to deal with put me off. But then again herbs aren't that easy either. The price and ease of the NB is what really convinced me to try it out. I wish I would have found the NB long before. But better late than never huh?

I'm even thinking of just going off the herbs and sticking to EFA's and the NB.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Any of you girls using Noogleberry? March 5 2008, 3:42 AM

Read ur question wrong about the cups.

How do you keep the cups on?

I haven't read too many women having trouble getting them on, only for those who have just started out for the first day or two. Oiling the chest area helps a lot. It especially helps to get most of the tissue to get suctioned in, thus better swelling.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Any of you girls using Noogleberry? March 5 2008, 5:35 AM

hello ann5, what is efa?

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Any of you girls using Noogleberry? March 5 2008, 4:54 PM

Hi Dandelion,
EFA stands for Essential Fatty Acids (like flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, etc.).

question for Louise!
February 12 2008 at 4:57 PM
PrincessPearl (Login PrincessPearl)

Hi Louise! I am serioiusly thinking about getting a Noogleberry like you suggested. (a pump for minimum cost that may have results) They only rececommend 10 minutes per day. Is this correct? Would you say to do more time and treat it like a Brava, with many hours put in? Thanks!

Author Reply
PrincessPearl
(no login) Re: question for Louise! February 12 2008, 9:25 PM

PS After some looking into, I found out that the NB is not for permanent growth. Do you think it could be if used for longer periods of time?

Louise
(no login) Re: question for Louise! February 13 2008, 6:34 PM

Hi Pearl,

If you can hang on for a few weeks while they develop the padded rings to go on the cups that will make them more comfortable you should be able to use for longer hours. Whether they'll stay on well enough to actually sleep in I don't know.

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: question for Louise! February 23 2008, 12:02 AM

Hi Louise,
I just read about the soft cup rings for NB medium domes. I'm thinking about getting NB because the new domes will be more comfortable to wear for long hours. I can only use BB in the morning as it's way too loud.
I am using the Med. domes from BB (13 cm wide and 13 deep). Do you think the Med from NB will fit me? Regards to the airlock system, I have my own airlock valve so would it be o.k to use it with NB? Thanks!!

Louise
(no login) Re: question for Louise! February 23 2008, 7:16 AM

Hi Silv,

The NB and BB are pretty much the same except NB uses a hand pump. The domes and tubing you use for your BB will fit the NB system so you only need to order the pump. The soft rings will also fit the BB domes but because the NB domes are wider and less deep the NB medium is the same width as BB large. I use BB large but could never get the NB medium to stay on because the base doesn't curve to fit the ribs, I definitely prefer the size and shape of the BB domes. The NB rings for the medium NB will fit the large BB but not the medium so you may have to wait a bit. Lucy should also be ordering some sheets of the same material so maybe you could give that a try.

amy
(no login) whats the we site for bb February 23 2008, 3:34 PM

I just started paing attention to this pumping frum and am amazed.
Are these resuls permenent for bb?
Why use the ng too than?
Who has real results for the bb and how long to see an increase?
I have double or triple aaas and they r extremely saggy to boot.
thanks

silv
(no login) Re: question for Louise! February 23 2008, 6:16 PM

Thanks so much Louise, I see, the problem would be NB domes size. I've tried other domes before BB and I have to agree BB does have the best shape. My main goal is to find the domes that will stay on me for a few hours a day. I've tried the airlock with BB domes but it would lose at least half the suction and I was not able to move around that much (I pratically have to suck the tube with my mouth every minute to get the suction back). I know you use the brava domes with airlock for the night but I don't want to spend $300 just for the domes. If you have any idea to solve this problem please let me know. thank you again.

Louise
(no login) Re: question for Louise! February 24 2008, 7:18 AM

It will be difficult, once they have finished the trial and made the rings available in other sizes you could probably use the small NB rings with the medium BB cups but I stll think they'll be uncomfortable and I don't see how it could give the flexibility of Brava so I don't know that you'll either be able to make them stay on all night or you'll be comfortable enough to sleep. With Brava I could sleep on my side or even my front if I put a cushion under my stomach to raise my chest. Rather than keep buying all these smaller cheaper bits you may be better just saving up for Brava.

Possible Good Mistake with Noogleberry
November 23 2008 at 4:03 PM delicate41 (Login delicate41)

I have been doing Noogleberry probably all wrong since I started. I have been using it total 3 hours a day and trying to sleep with it.
One day I lost my clip which I use to double the cord and lock the air in place. So I would pump, double the cord, and hold it in my hand for at least 20 minutes then if phone rang or people needed something I would let the cord go (thinking the clip was on) so I would loose suction.
Then after done with my tasks I would start all over again pump and hold with my hand the cord. I was holding the cord for at least 20 minutes each time. After I was done that day I realized I was keeping roundness from swelling for at least 2 hours.
I think because growth comes from within it should be gradual progression.
I now pump 4 times a day 20 minutes each time when I am off work and 3 times when I go to work. I plan to pump for 25 minutes for the next month and then do 30 min each time for the following months. Noogelberry instructions says to begin at 10 min intervals.

Hope this helps

delicate41

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Possible Good Mistake with Noogleberry November 23 2008, 6:08 PM

hmmm so pump and release method works for you hey?
it does makes sense, because on release your body starts to repair itself, but then you interrupt it by pumping again, and then upon further release ur body starts up again....so maybe by doing pump and release your body is confused as to the extent of damage/repair needed...
i dunno haha if my theory makes sense

but i do think that pumping throughout the day to maintain your growth the ENTIRE day could be just as effective as keeping it on for an extended period of time

delicate41
(Login delicate41) Re: Possible Good Mistake with Noogleberry November 23 2008, 9:06 PM

Yes kind of wierd but I think I stumbled onto another good thing for me.

I pump with Noogleberry for 20 minutes now four different times a day.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon