Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When do you do hypnosis?

So I've started using Boobster hypnosis and it seems to be working so far, but I listen to it whilst doing other things like school work, eating and washing up. Are you meant to just lie down and listen to it or can you multi task?

I'm also using the boobster track, and I think that you can multi task while listening to it. However, I've been to an official hypnotherapist for my anxiety and they say that hypnosis works best as you're falling asleep, actually sleeping, or right when you wake up in the morning. Those times are when your subconcious mind is in control more than your concious mind, and that's important because your subconcious regulates these things. The mind is a powerful thing, so I'm sure that listening to it at all will help. Happy growing! Smile

I've also heard that it's recommended to do it before you go to sleep. However, I tried that and it put me right to sleep. I think maybe it was because the hypnotist was boring, hard to understand, and kind of weird. I'd like to try something more reputable, but every other hypnosis program I've seen has been quite expensive. Plus, I'm still a little skeptical of the whole hypnosis for breast enlargement thing. I wouldn't want to waste money on something that wouldn't work for me.

I searched one night for free breast enlargement hypnosis mp3s and came across one. I am not sure where I found it, but if I can find it again...I will for sure let you know. I know for sure it wasn't Blake talks LOL

I just found the link

http://www.free-hypnosis-downloads.net/b...rt-1-free/

(05-03-2011, 10:39 AM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  I just found the link

Thanks for the link Smile

Is it okay to mix hypnosis? It's not that I don't like Boobster but I would like to try something else too

(06-03-2011, 12:07 PM)Taelia Wrote:  
(05-03-2011, 10:39 AM)cutelilbunnie Wrote:  I just found the link

Thanks for the link Smile

Is it okay to mix hypnosis? It's not that I don't like Boobster but I would like to try something else too

I've mixed them before and didn't have a problem. =o)

Has anyone had success with this yet? Or if not success, than at least noticed a difference in feeling? I'm using the boobster track and the one from the link someone posted above before I go to bed at night. I'm really hoping that my mind can help me out here, lol! Apparently the mind is a powerful thing. Smile

nvonline2010, I absolutely DO believe that the mind can increase breast size. I can't remember where exactly, but I once heard of a tennis player who injured their arm and couldn't play tennis for a few months, so to avoid atrophy, they imagined themselves practicing their back swing. To their surprise, the muscles in that arm not only avoided atrophy, but also improved. Hypnosis has been proven to work, but you need to be committed to it.

Thank for all your help ! ♥

I think I just stick to Boobster, it has better music plus I don't really like that man telling me what to do lol Smile

Much Love ♥

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon