Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava users how long before you noticed a difference?

Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference?
May 26 2008 at 10:14 PM Kestie (Login Kestie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just wondering for all of those who have used the Brava system , approximately how many weeks did you have to put in before you reached the halfway mark? I started using Brava back in March but missed many days due to bad rashes and pain. Started again at the beginning of April, so I'm coming up to the 8 weeks mark and can only see a very slight difference with size increase when I put the domes back on in the evening.

My social life is really suffering at the moment and because of work constraints I can only manage to wear it for 12 hours most nights 13 occasionally. Any input would be appreciated! I really want to gain a small cup size. How many weeks did you put in before you saw a real difference before putting the domes back on? I'm determined to wear it for as long as I can, but would like to know from those who have used it how many weeks it took to get reasonable growth.

Author Reply

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference? May 27 2008, 11:42 AM

Hi Kestie, it took 15 weeks of consistent wear for me to achieve a cup size of growth. I averaged just over 13 hours a night. I think I am a fast responder because I started out as a small C cup this made me more receptive to suction. With all NBE methods women who are very thin and with very little breast tissue generally are very slow growers with smaller gains. But regardless of your build its always possible to grow, and with suction it just means putting in more time. Most people atleast achieve half a cup size. 12 hours a night is fine, so long as you do atleast 12 weeks. I experienced swelling immediately with brava but initially it wuld disappear throughout the day. I think I started noticing a difference in about week 6, that when I came to put them back on they had only shrunk slightly. Good luck!

Edit Message Delete Message

Choco
(no login) me too May 28 2008, 4:51 PM

I started Brava in the beginning of April 08 too, and managed to wear it 10-12 hours each day with no missed day in the period, but I only noticed a very slight difference (rounder and a bit fuller in shape). I bought the device from a local doctor, and he said most people should experience a difference in 10 weeks times. I wonder whether it's worth to continue after 10 weeks, and when I should or would I ever see a one cup difference?

Kestie
(Login Kestie) Re: Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference? May 28 2008, 7:31 PM

Thank you Tori and Choco for your input - it's encouraging to know you can get a result if you persevere. I started out the same as you Tori - a small C cup, but I think I'm going to have to put in at least 18 or more weeks if I'm going to gain a modest cup size.

I'm also trying to lose a little weight too, but I'm worried this might ruin the effectiveness of the whole thing, so I'm holding back on that for the moment! Did either of you use herbs in conjunction with Brava? I can't touch them because they really messed up my cycle and gave me headaches.

It's quite strange really because the smartbox that came with my brand new Brava from their website doesn't have as much suction power as the spare smartbox I bought off ebay! It's only since I've been using the spare smartbox that I've noticed better swelling and retention. I had no idea that the pressure could vary in different smartboxes - thought they were all made to a standard pressure!

autumn
(no login) Hi there May 30 2008, 6:32 AM

I Am on my 10th week of brava and it was about last week that I started to see great results My boobs would stay large all day until late in the evening. They were a really good size that I am more than happy I think part of it was also that about 2 weeks before I started wearing at least 13 hours a night and I really notice a diference when i only wear 10-12 hours verses 13. When I wear 13 they are bigger and stay biiger all day but when i wear less it seems that I dont get very big and stay real big. The thing is Brava said that once you retian growth and your are the size you like you are at your half way point but for me this means I half to wear it another 9 weeks whcih means 18 weeks but brava also says you dont start to see permanants growth till around the 8-10th week and they say all your need is 10 weeks but they are really contradicting them selfs. Cause if you dont start keeping growth till 10 weeks then acording to what they say you need to go another 10 to keep it. Also they had a new article that basically stated to wear it for 18 weeks with at least 12 hours a day more poeple were getting better resulst and a full cup size so its also contradictary to what they are saying about 10 hours and 10 weeks.

Kestie
(Login Kestie) Re: Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference? June 1 2008, 9:42 PM

Hi Autumn, thanks for the extra information on how long to wear the Brava system. I also notice a big difference in swelling when I wear it for 13 hours instead of 11 or 12. I'm coming up to week 9 and am just beginning to retain more swelling into the evening - that additional hour or two seems to make a real difference!

I'm going to put in at least 18 weeks or more in total - don't want to lose what I've gained. Glad to hear you're getting good results with it!

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference? June 2 2008, 10:58 AM

In answer to your question Kestie I've not been taking any herbal pills. I did consider it, but was concerned about messing up my hormones, and having mood swings which I get if my hormones are out of whack. I've also been using the smartbox. I do believe that it is what you retain that is important rather than major swelling. You should see swelling after removing brava, but those that use airlock very strong get enormous swelling. I was not bothered about getting this as I wouldn't want people to notice my boobs looking like implants at the start of the day and shrinking by the end! I'd rather see them getting gradually bigger each week than not noticing cause of the massive loss of swelling! Well done on your progress so far Big Grin

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference? June 2 2008, 11:03 AM

Oh and about loosing weight. I know that Louise and Seri both lost weight whilst using brava, and still achieved good gains. Seri has put in a huge amount of time, 52 weeks I think? And Louise did 30 weeks, and achieved 1.5 cup sizes. So it is def possible to grow and loose weight, but you may need to put in a few more weeks to get the same results.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference? June 5 2008, 3:40 PM

I didn't really retain much until about 16-17 weeks (15 hours per day, 1 missed night in 30 weeks). Then I was stationary for a but longer, then got more about wekk 24. Stick at it! Hard suction and long hours are the way to grow boobs!

On weight loss:

If you were quite fat to start with and grew with Brava, then lost weight you would lose boobs because you increased fat + breast tissue then lost the fat. However if you're skinny with denser breasts then weight loss shouldn't make so much difference as there's less fat in there. I'd already lost about 15 lbs (and maybe 1 cup) before I started then lost another 15 lbs and gained about 1.5 cups so I've got bigger boobs then I had to start with but I'm 2-3 dress sizes smaller! Been putting it back on with stress-related chocolate eating recently so need to get back to the diet!

Good luck girls!

Kestie
(no login) Re: Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference? June 14 2008, 5:05 PM

Thanks Tori and Louise for your helpful comments! I'm just coming up to week 11 and think I'm finally starting to see some retention well into the evening. It's great you both got such good results by sticking with Brava - it's given me some much needed encouragement!

Does anyone know if it's worth combining BB whilst using Brava to sort of accelerate the results or would it be better to wait until I've finished a complete Brava cyle first?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava users I need encouragement! How long before you noticed a difference? June 14 2008, 7:46 PM

YES YES YES!

I used BB before most Brava sessions for the last few weeks. I was worried about using the massage setting because you're not supposed to massage with Brava so I used the suck setting (which is slightly stronger) and just didn't turn the control wheel up so high. I think anything that uses suction will help and I intend my next round to include BB and Brava. You'll be amazed at how strong BB is and you'll probably need some sort of silicone sheeting to protect your ribs. I also found BB was good because Brava was giving me a huge gap between my boobs where the cushions meet in the middle and BB made them closer together. I used BB for 30 mins before each Brava session and didn't get any swelling during this time for 2 weeks then got about 0.5 cups swelling each time after that (then huge swelling from Brava!). Did get to a point where I'd be just about touching the end of the narrow XL before I even got into bed and would have scary fright-boobs in the morning.

I've only heard one other report of combining BB and Brava and all the other girl got was a rash so maybe it doesn't work for everyone!

WHen do you start to Keep growth with BRava??
May 6 2008 at 6:44 AM autumn (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now starting week 7 with brava and i read on there site then when you are happy with your size right before you put the domes back on that you know you are at the half way mark. But it seems that by the evening when i put them back on i am barley bigger. SO anyways I am wondering when you ladies started to keep the growth and how much growth? ALso how many hours did you have of no wear time during the day? Thanks

Autumn

Author Reply
Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER when do you keep em May 7 2008, 2:57 PM

Sorry but it varies.

Depends on the time you have spent with the system up to the 7 week point if only 10 hours the minimum it may take you 10-12 weeks to see any marked improvement. If you have put in 14+ hours per day such as diana and myself have done. then at around 7 weeks what you see is perm mostly. I did 6000 hours over 54 weeks. Went from a very small A cup to small C. Starting my new session after taking 3 months off.

Just keep at it. if you can do what i call mega sessions do it. Seems to help. Mega session is all weekend 24 hours plus. did a couple over 100 hours of wear. i do a 30 min break to shower clean everything and put em back on. They are absolutely enormous after that and it lasts for a long time afterwards.

Brava success less than ten weeks?
October 16 2008 at 6:18 PM roakie (Login roakie94)

I am wondering if anyone has had success with an initial attempt at Brava with less than 10 weeks of use the first time around?

I just ordered the system and it should arrive the first week of November. The main problem is that I am going out of the country over Christmas for one week so I will have devoted only six weeks before I have to stop for a week.

I know I should probably wait until January to start, but I am so anxious because I have no breasts - period! I am a negative AAAAAAAAA. If I was a small A and could put a nice shirt on or have even a tiny breast to hold down a padded bra, I wouldn't be so anxious. But even going out of the house is a major issue for me right now, much less packing for a trip. For months I have agonized over what I can bring for 7 days of clothes. I would be so happy if I just had a "bump" on my chest. Needless to say, I don't work out of the house at this point in my life but I would actually look forward to a "real job" if I could fit into normal clothes.

So - is it worth devoting six weeks and risking losing it all for a week? I am determined to be in this for the long haul, though I envy all of you that have completed a first cycle. I can't imagine the commitment this will take. Basically, I envision putting the domes on at 8pm each night and taking them off at 8:am from November until April, at least, except for that one week over Christmas and maybe a few days here and there during the winter.

Any advice? Is it worth starting at the risk of losing it all over Christmas?

Thanks to those who have already given me advice behind the scenes!

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava success less than ten weeks? October 16 2008, 7:24 PM

Where are you going over Christmas? Could you take just the domes and the tubing with you so that you could at least exercise your breasts by airlocking hard and releasing for a couple of hours at night without anyone knowing about it? If nothing else this may give you some swelling to make you feel happier during the day. If you really can't take it with you then I'd say start straight away, you may not gain anything much permanent (I didn't retain much for the first 16-17 weeks) but at least you'll get your body used to it. I'd be very careful about missing the odd day here and there when you get back though. If you have a look at Diana1978's Brava program page she used for long hours for 7 weeks and grew about 1 cup. I personally couldn't do a short cycle of long hours because I work a lot and my skin's quite sensitive but you may be different.

roakie
(Login roakie94) Re: Brava success less than ten weeks? October 16 2008, 7:48 PM

Thanks for the input, Louise.

I am having a hard time with the search feature. A search for diana1978 on the regular program forum doesn't return any results so I scrolled through all the pages and found one of her program pages that made reference to Brava as well as herbs.

Is there a specific Brava program forum somewhere else as well on this site?

Am I using the search feature incorrectly? Does it return results for you when you input the name in the search box on the program forum?

BTW - I am going to Guatemala. I will be cramped in one room with my adult children and husband for a week. I would feel very weird about using suction around them. When they were little - yes, but not now! I wish I could, though, as I am anxious to get going on this.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava success less than ten weeks? October 16 2008, 8:10 PM

Here you go:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...va+program

For the search to work I think you have to be in the right forum, so in this case the Personal Program Page section.

Guatemala sounds great, make sure you read 'Grave Secrets' by Kathy Reichs before you go.

I totally understand not wanting to look like a weirdo in front of your family, I spent the whole of last winter with blankets pinned round me to hide the domes from my parents.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Brava success less than ten weeks? October 17 2008, 8:07 AM

i totally understand you not wanting to do this in front of family.
the only thing i suggest is the nooglebeery.
you can get good suction with 15-20 minutes , and it lasts a few hours.
at least then you'll still be exercising your breasts, and you'll just seem to be taking long in the shower.
but then again, it lasts a few hours once you've been using it for a while, and i think if you've used the brava for at least six weeks you should get decent swelling. this is not by any means a substitute, but it'll exercise your breasts and you'll get swelling.

this is only what i would do...

roakie94
(Login roakie94) Re: Brava success less than ten weeks? October 17 2008, 4:12 PM

Thanks for everyone's input. I might try to find a small suctioning device that I can use underneath the blankets at night while everyone is sleeping!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava success less than ten weeks? October 17 2008, 7:17 PM

Don't spend money on anything else. The domes for all of them are big so you might as well put your Brava domes on, you could do this undercover of the duvet without your kids seeing - the only problem is it lets out a huge fart noise if you move around and air escapes!! (This would be the same with BB or Noogleberry too). If you are thinking about Noogleberry you can just as easily use your Brava domes and airlock for this rather than spending money on something else.

what will happen now? 8 weeks
July 28 2006 at 11:17 AM aeris (Login aeris1)

I've been using brava for 8 weeks now. The first month 10-12 hours a night, saw a bit of swelling but it mostly went down. The past four weeks, 15-17 hours a night religiously and the swelling was great. What I retain before i put them on again is the size i want... Now in 2 weeks i have to leave and stop using it.. From experience does anyone think i can retain this growth or is it still just swelling?
There's no way i can continue it longer Sad
Thanks

Author Reply

tms81
(Login tms81) Re: what will happen now? 8 weeks July 28 2006, 5:13 PM

i am not guite sure but i dont think you will have much growt. i was suposed to be a rapid responder and it took me 20 weeks to get one cup size bigger and i belive that 10weeks is too little to get one cup size. in USA they say it takes 10weeks but in england they say 12-15weeks. in only 8weeks i dont think much will happen but most off the swelling will go down in a couple of days so you can almost know what your result will be after about a week

Liz
(no login) Re: what will happen now? 8 weeks July 28 2006, 9:25 PM

From what I have read, once you retain the desired size throughout the day until you put the domes on again you are supposed to count the number of weeks that it has taken you to get to that point. (for you 8) and then you are supposed to do another however many weeks it took to get to that size (again for you that would be 8) to maintain that size.
I know that must sound depressing but like I said.. that is only what i have read. I havent used brava yet. When you stop using it let us know what your final results are. I hope the best for you!

tms81
(Login tms81) Re: what will happen now? 8 weeks July 31 2006, 5:38 PM

i read my brava (england) book and there is stands that you will not experience actually growt until week 6-9. so you just startet to grow...
let us know what happens

Penny
(no login) Re: what will happen now? 8 weeks August 4 2006, 8:21 PM

Why can't you continue it longer? Actually if you're wearing it for up to 17 hours a day I'm surprised you lasted this long. How have you managed?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon