Poll: How many times a day do you look at your breast? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1-2
10.34%
10.34%
3-5
37.93%
37.93%
6-10
24.14%
24.14%
10-15
6.90%
6.90%
too many to count
20.69%
20.69%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, My names Mel and I'm a breastaholic! LOL

Deep sigh.....

I wanna be addicted....

Maybe one day...

*runs off to corner for quiet contemplation*

(08-12-2009, 03:00 PM)cleo Wrote:  Yep I'm totally obsessed with my breasts, love looking at them, specially now they're growing!! lol. Can't wait to get my bra off and check them out when I get home from work, specially if I've had a lot of growing pains during the day. Think I expect them to suddenly look bigger than they looked in the morning!! lol. What's worse, I'm obsessed with other people's breasts too, intrigued by all the different shapes and sizes and can't help having sneaky peeks when I'm in the changing room at my local gym (maybe I shouldn't broadcast that though!! lol). When I spot a pair I like I think "that's the shape and size I want!!" lol. Definitely a breastaholic!!

LOL Cleo, I do the same thing, but it's even worse when you're bisexual! So I've been a breastaholic for a long time haha.

Ha! This is a cute thread. I voted 3-5. Tongue

I try not to look at 'em and keep hoping they're bigger than the last time I checked, but it's kinda hard. My bf even mentioned I'm a 'boob girl'. XD Ah, maybe once I'm satisfied with their size I'll stop worrying about them (and even other girls') as much.

i am indeed a breastaholic... for years in the closet, too, trying to hide my addiction from those around me. but no more! i finally worked up the courage to tell my husband i was going to "buy something people said worked for them" and got him on board. it's nice to have support...

i agree with you, cleo! i am always checking out other women to say "well, i think my boobs are (or will be) as big as hers, and hers are nice" or something like that...

message to my boobs: get in the way all you want! im addicted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon