Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a great video! chi massage & more

I do the Chi masswages too Smile
But, Like Anastasia! I didn't feel any diffrence from my regular massage routine. I also massage without clothes on.

Anastasia!
I think that's a great idea for you to open a blog about your success with NBE!!!! I think there will be a lot of traffic to your site form this forum!!! Smile
I would love to see a video about your massage tequnices.
Good Luck with the chi massages! Smile
Eva.

I agree with eva. you should definately start your own blog and post your massage anastasia. I would go for inspiration and to see your massage technique

i just want to add that i do the massages as stated but i also change it up throughout by massaging my left boob with my right arm and right boob with my left hand. even though i use the same motion as lucille shows in the video, when using the the opposite arms on one boob at a time, i can massage forever no problem :]

Thank you for this video Char! I do it the way you stated as well, with arms crossed and find it easier to maintain. I love the tingle reaction with this massage and see a bigger circulation increase. Hope it helps!

I have tried it also and found crossing my arms didn't work for me. So I do one at a time - right hand to left boob then left to right. Keeping the count straight is my problm.

Thanks for the video Char! ♥

Its amazing I found the website yesterday

se supone que con el masaje del segundo video ya es suficiente para crecer el pecho, en cuanto tiempo??

hola. perdone amiga claudia. no hablo, no comprendo espanol bien.

does anyone here speak spanish who could help this sister out?

Where's Cheryl?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon