Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a great video! chi massage & more

Shocked 

how much have yall grown and how long did it take! ( i know it varies but im just looking for info) Smile

&& what do you mean by fuller like bigger?

OMG, this whole time I have been massaging in the wrong direction. Started doing it correctly today, and I must say it makes a big difference. My breasts actually feel full and tight after I massage.

One thing she neglects to mention in the video is that you need to continue the circular massage up to your upper chest, pulling from your armpit up toward your collarbone and then down and toward the center. This helps to fill out the top of your boobs and give you cleavage.

glad y'all are benefitting from this video. if it wasn't for this forum, i don't think i would have seen it! also, thank you to everyone that is adding tips to make the video even more valuable. if anyone has more tips, please add! i am still benefitting from the massage. i especially notice my cleavage area is plumper!
Thumbs Up 

I love this video thank you so much for posting it I keep directing people this way!

I was really confused with the chi massage before I saw this and I agree, the added comments have really improved and aided the video.

I think following the video has been the single most effective thing I have done for nbe and have noticed the difference it has made. On top of the effect on my boobs, I have really noticed my arms have become a bit more toned and I find the massage a welcome gentle addition to my daily work out.

Thanks so much xxx

I massaged for the first time last night. I thought I should be massaging...this is more like jiggling the sisters around. I got tired of massaging, and actually started doing the chi massage out of boredom. Ha Ha. Thanks for the awesome video Char. It was a big help! Smile

Hello girls, queria to know if with the video of the rotations (360, two times a day), there is achieved that the chests become round, it is that to they my me have grown a bit but I continue having them in the shape of cone. That opinais?

Claudia....I think that the bigger they get, the less of a cone appearance they have. I remember when I first started growing, I hated them cause they were cone shaped. But eventually they got bigger, and rounded out. Just keep massaging.... I don't think the massage will make them stay cone shaped. Good Luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon