Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aloha from Atomic :)

hey peeps.
i've been lurking around this forum for years, but never commented or said "hello" until now.

Hellllloooooo!!!!

i've tried all kinds of pills and teas and stuff for the last 5 years or so, but i didn't have complete commitment, so this time, i wanna really do it!!!! for realz, man! my method of attack this time is Bountiful Breast....and i hope that you all will be okay with me pestering and bothering you with my questions.... and maybe i can answer some of yours too. i made a personal program page too, if you're interested in seeing how i'm gonna do this thing.

may you all achieve the biggest breasesessesesss that you all desire (including me, lol)!

Hye, good to hear from you. I too have just started BB and hoping for the best (breast?) . Keep us posted with your progress and may the boobie fairy visit you often!!

Sounds like a plan. Good luck and best wishes. Let us know how it is going.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon