Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mildy elevated testosterone and taking PM?

Question 

Just took the hormone test mentioned in this thread :http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15&page=1

And it mainly showed that I was SYMPTOM GROUP 5
Excess androgens (male hormones). (I checked acne and hair on face and arms and midcycle pains, (cramps))

Right before I began my NBE journey, I went to my doctor and had her test me for any health issues or hormonal issue and the only thing she could find is that my testosterone was mildy elevated and she prescribed me spironolactone, which I haven't been taking for a few months, because I didn't know how it might interact with my PM.

Right now, I take PM, MSM, Collagen, lots of protein, and a multi vitamin. I have been doing BO for a few weeks now as well, just seeing how it works with the PM. Does anybody see any issues with me starting back up with my spironolactone?

Thanks to anybody to might have any advice or an opinion! I know certain people with different hormones are supposed to take different things so I was just wondering if I'm going the right way here. I've had some growth so I think I am, just looking for opinions.

Just thought I should throw my idea here Wink I also have mildly elevated testosterone and I think that is a big reason for my small breasts. It is so hard to understand drug interactions so you would have to ask your doctor about it but I just started using the bcp for women with excess testosterone and it has been fantastic for me. It made my breasts bigger and fixed my acne. I think you should give this drug a change or something to block your testosterone, but I understand it can be hard for you since your routine is already working. I however believe that testosterone blocking might prove to be a more permanent method as many women on these bcp experience breast growth without loosing it after the stop using it. When I used other bcp my breasts got bigger but went back down after I stopped.

Hi definitelymaybe, hope you dont mind me commenting, but do not take BO with PM hun, they dont go together. And for your testosterone problem i would say drop the spiro, has some nasty side effects , try spearmint tea as it is exellent as an anti-androgen and has many other benifits. Heres some info on it for you.

•Spearmint tea has become widely popular among women who suffer from mild symptoms of hirsutism, a disease characterized by the presence of excess male hormones or androgens in a woman's body. Women have found that by drinking 2-5 cups of spearmint tea a day, has helped reduce the presence of facial hair, and unwanted hair on the breasts and stomach. This is one of the most important spearmint tea benefits. Also, not only does it control androgens, it stimulates the production of female hormones, that includes the Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).

•Spearmint tea is also known to control sudden outbursts of acne, and considerably reduce its recurrence. By controlling the prevalence of oily skin, spearmint tea helps combat the problem of acne.

•Drinking a cup of spearmint tea after a meal will definitely smoothens the process of digestion, thereby preventing the occurrence of indigestion, that occurs as a result of our sedentary lifestyle.

•Nausea is another health issue that is cured by the consumption of spearmint tea. Its minty flavor soothes the system, and helps control nausea, that may occur as a result of eating foods that do not agree with the digestive system.

Hope this helps, good luck Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx[/b]

Thanks Cousinrose for the information. Do you mean birth control pills when you say bcp? I was on them when I was younger and they didn't do anything for me at all, but thanks for trying to help! I sure appreciate it! :- )

Cheryl thanks for the info! I did the BO and PM for a month and I'm pretty sure I threw away my money, lol. No growth as far as I can see and the BO made me smell weird "downtown." I couldn't take the smell. I think it also made me nervous and moody. It definitely did not mesh well with me.

So, now I'm just back on the PM and I did drop the spiro, I am totally changing what I put into my body, from what I eat to the pills I take. I'm trying to take a totally all natural approach to everything I do.

The spearmint tea looks like it would be perfect for me! I just put it on my shopping list! Thanks! :- )

Glad i could help hun, good luck and big boobie wishes Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I actually didn't mean you should start using birth control pills Smile I just mean that if your testosterone levels are high it might be evern more beneficial for you to lower it, like with the spearmint tea. Girls with high testosterone usully have small breasts because it hinders breast growth. It is important to tackle the reason we have small breasts instead of overflowing the body with hormones we might not really need, right?

Oh okay , I got confused, lol! And yes I agre!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon