Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic BO Roll Call

thanks so much ginie its weird but i kind of think its working anyway

I thought my boobs were growing but they went back down after I got my period! They always trick me like that, grrr. So I started using my noogleberry again and I think maybe the BO helps it work better. They're getting bigger again and my A cup bras are too small now. I am crossing my fingers that the growth stays after I get my period this time! What I can say is that the BO helps me get way more luteal swelling even though it isn't permanent. Sad I am not sure about my temperature because my thermometer is cheap and doesn't work so hopefully my supplements are working. I want to grow soon! I got a lot of discharge in the beginning like you guys talk about but now that is back to normal so I think it's a temporary thing. I get a good side effect with BO though, I haven't been in a bad mood since I started it! Smile

Hi Sweetpea! Maybe some of your luteal swelling stays as a permanent growth? Don't worry, hopefully with time you will notice that even though your boobs shrink a little after period, they retain at least a little bit of the growth!

This is something I learned not to panic about Smile Have you read It'sjustfor fun program? She would get smaller after period but with time she noticed that not all the growth disappears!

Good luck! Smile

I'm in luteal phase now too and the swelling is GOOD! :-) And I haven't even received my NB yet! Wink

I woke up so depressed this morning.i stepped on the scale and it read 150 .i have not been 150 pounds in years and it has me so upset.my husband says its the protein im taking.i may cut back on it a bit.i am under 1400 calories.but i take 50 grams of protein through protein shots and then come home and eat some protein so i will only take one from now on .that is just tooo much weight for me.if it was in my boobs i would not mind

(18-02-2011, 10:29 AM)Ginie Wrote:  Hi Sweetpea! Maybe some of your luteal swelling stays as a permanent growth? Don't worry, hopefully with time you will notice that even though your boobs shrink a little after period, they retain at least a little bit of the growth!

This is something I learned not to panic about Smile Have you read It'sjustfor fun program? She would get smaller after period but with time she noticed that not all the growth disappears!

Good luck! Smile

I'm in luteal phase now too and the swelling is GOOD! :-) And I haven't even received my NB yet! Wink

No I don't think any of the growth stays because I measure myself and it's the same. Sad I was using only noogleberry before and the same thing happened every month. This is only my second month on BO though so who knows, maybe this month they will start growing for real!

Zina - sorry about the weight gain. I think taking only one protein shot should be enough. I hope that helps you lose the weight!

thanks yes i changed it to just one.also for a while now my lower back has been hurting a lot.does anyone have this problem.i cut out the pituitary capsules just in case that is what is causing it.ill keep yall informed.thanks a bunch.

well i just increased the bo because i am not growing .so i have been on this one month so far.so i increesed from 1500 to 2000 .so we will see if it works better.i was pretty upset i actually lost some growth .i hope this works

Zina - perhaps you could start a program page in the program page section so people could help you with your program. I have experienced lower back pain before where my adrenal glands sit over the kidney area, and I sometimes get that from eating too much salt or being stressed.

How long have you actually been on BO? Growth doesn't happen quickly.

thanks.i do eat a lot of salt.and ive only been on the bovine for a couple months.is it like starting from scratch after the herbal way of doing things.i put a belt that helps you lose your tummy .so i am hoping that helps

Update on my program

I am embarking on my 5th cycle on BO, currently day 2 of the cycle. I increased my BO dosage to 2,000g as I have experienced limited aches and pains since mid way through last cycle. I was previously taking 1,750g.

In the evening I experienced massive aches and pains, very sharp, about a 8/10 all night. So I am going to leave the dosage at 2,000g.

My program is as follows:

Morning wake up

Collagen powder mixed in water 6g

30 minutes later

4 BO pills 250g each
1 pituitary
1 kelp
1 protein shake

30 minutes later - eat breakfast

After breakfast

1 adrenal
1 l-tyrosine
1 multi-vitamin for women
MSM powder (5 g)
Vitamin C powder

Lunch

1 l-proline
1 DIM

After dinner about 30mins to 1 hour

1 protein shake
4 BO pills
1 pituitary
1 kelp

30 mins later

1 adrenal
1 l-tyrosine

I am trying to do the breast rotations, up to 360 per day.

I have had no problems with my period. It came on time and is not heavy or sore. In fact it is lighter than usual, woo hoo.

I did experience some pains in the groin during last cycle here and there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon