Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic BO Roll Call

I'm taking generic BO just because I couldn't have BB delivered to my country due to customs regulations at the border. I take MSM and collagen and vitamin C with it. I don't take any kelp or pituitary with it. I've been on BO for a month. I never experienced pains or aching, just before the period my boobs were a little sore, just a pinch. Before the period my boobs looked A LOT bigger, at least a whole size bigger (At least!)! After the period they look half a cup fuller. I don't go head over hills about it because I don't think it's possible to just GROW that fast all of a suddent. I mean, in puberty it takes a woman few years to develop breast, so I don't expect an overnight miracle.

The side effects so far has been: increased amount of discharge, mood swings, cycle was 10 days shorter than usual, period was 2 days longer than usual.

I'm thinking about adding progesterone cream in the second half of my cycle.

Most girls here sooner or later add NB but as I'm afraid of getting large nipples I have to stay away from it. Will try growing on BO only.

I read somewhere here that it is important to BELIEVE that you CAN have bigger breasts!

does everyone here still massage i have been real lazy about it because my back it out right now.but yes i have noticed a lot of discharge .ive only been on this a short time .i wish it was longer so i could see how it works for meSmile

Thanks everyone for contributing. It seems there is quite a variation in the quantity of BO that we are each taking.

Ginie - how many mg are you taking per day?

Zina - I have heard that some people get acne from BO but this hasn't happened to me. In terms of massage - you could try Vitamin E oil.

Andy - great let us know what you decide to take.

ty

I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I'm thinking about adding 2 in a middle of a day after 3 months (since the start).

Sorry, just noticed that your it was mg in your question. It says on the package that each tables it 155mg though it doesn't say how much of actual BO is in it.

Hi i dont have a lot of news but i just wanted to say that the swiss sheep placenta did work for the ance.and i guess since its once a month since you may grown and sometimes the bovine takes a while to get started with growth it may be a while before i have more to report.i did notice that i have more headaches.so thats a down fall but my diet is awful and so i am going to try to do better with that..so this is my update.

I need help.i cannot get my body tempurature up.i was taking ltyrosine and kelp.one ltyrosine in the morning and one kelp at night.does anyone know how much of them both i can have and is there anything else i can do to get my body tempurature up it is .97.6 right now

I heard that spicy food can help. And exercise. I think that if you browse through personal programs you will see that many people grew just fine even though their temperature wasn't that high. Good luck!

Hi guys! I just started using Swanson's BO about 2 weeks ago! Here is my routine:

Raw Ovarian Glandular (BO): 3 pills 2x day
Raw Pituitary: 1 pill 2x day
Raw Adrenal: 1 pill 2x day
L-Tyrosine: 1 pill 2x day
MSM: 1 pill 2x day
Whey Protein Shake...I need to work on fitting this into my day

Non NBE Supplements: Centrum Women's Multivitamin, Calcium + Vitamin D, Allergy Medicine. All of these taken 1x day.

I'm also gonna add kelp to my routine and start going on the paleo diet, which is high in protein and veggies (http://www.thepaleodiet.com/index.shtml)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon